DAVV CET MBA 2019 Admit Card will be issued for only those candidates who will successfully register for the entrance exam. It is expected that the admit card for DAVV CET MBA 2019 shall be available by the Third week of May 2019. The candidates will be able to download it by online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent individually to the candidate by post. To download it, the applicants need to log in by entering details such as Registration Number, Password.
The candidates must read all the instructions given on the admit card. The DAVV CET MBA Admit Card will consist of details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, category, date, and timings of the exam, etc, Check complete details about DAVV CET MBA 2019 Admit Card from this page.
DAVV CET MBA 2019 Admit Card
The exam conducting shall also publish a notification regarding the issuance of the DAVV CET MBA Admit Card. The candidates can check the expected schedule for the issuance of the admit card from the table below.
|DAVV CET MBA 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||02nd week of May 2019|
|DAVV MBA CET 2019 admit card is available from||03rd week of May 2019|
|DAVV CET MBA 2019 exam date||04th week of May 2019|
Admit Card: The candidates can download their DAVV CET MBA Admit Card online at dauniv.ac.in
How to Download DAVV CET MBA 2019 Admit Card?
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the print out of the Admit Card on the day of the examination. Hence, to download it, simply follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page as soon as the admit card is available for download.
- Next, you need to enter log in details such as Registration Number and Password.
- Click on “Submit” button and the admit card will be available on the screen.
- Finally, download and take its print out to bring the same to the exam center.
Details on the DAVV CET MBA Admit Card
The admit card for DAVV CET MBA 2019 will consist of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of the entrance examination
- Venue of the entrance examination
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
Which Items to Carry to the Exam Center?
Given below is the list of items which one should carry with themselves to the exam center:
- A print out of the DAVV CET MBA Admit Card
- A valid id proof such as Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, Voter id card, etc.
- A clipboard
- A black/ blue ball point pen
DAVV CET MBA 2019 Exam Centers
The entrance test will be held at the following test cities:
If you have any queries about DAVV CET MBA 2019 Admit Card, then let us know in the comment section below.