FORE School Of Management Admission 2019 – The Fore School of Management best known as FORE is one of the best management institute located in New Delhi. The Foundation for Organizational Research and Education (FORE) offers admission in Post Graduate management programs. Admission to the two-year full-time PGDM courses used to be strictly through Common Admission Test (CAT). However, from the year 2016 onwards, the institute has started accepting Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores. Check complete details about the FORE School Of Management PGDM from this page.
FORE School Of Management Admission 2019
The FORE School of Management is ranked #37 among the management schools in India as per NIRF ranking 2018. There is currently only one campus in the Qutub Institutional Area in New Delhi. Candidates can check the schedule for FORE School of Management Admission 2019 from the table below.
|FORE School Of Management Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form is available by||13 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||-Process over|
|Shortlisting for the Selection Process starts by||12 Feb 2019|
|Selection Process will be held from||February- March 2019|
|Declaration of Result||April 2019|
|Commencement of the Programme||June 2019|
Shortlist: Click Here to check the FORE School MBA Admission 2019 status.
FORE School Of Management Admission 2019: Courses Offered
The Institute provides admission in the following Postgraduate management course:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM-IB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDM-FM)
Note: You can apply for admission using CAT 2018 Registration No., XAT 2019 ID or GMAT ID (the GMAT examination should have been taken between 1st January 2017 and 20th January 2019).
FORE 2019 Application Form
The aspirants can apply online at the official website, fsm.ac.in. For submitting the application form online, the candidates need to pay Rs. 1947 per programme. The candidates can pay the registration fee through net banking or credit/debit card. Once you pay the registration fee, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
- Click Here to apply for FORE School of Management – New!
How to Apply for FORE School of Management?
Just simply follow the instructions as given below to successfully apply for admission in the Institute:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link which is given above to register for admission in FORE School of Management
- Next, you need to register online by entering details such as Email ID and creating a password.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the registration details, a new page will open in which you have to click on the button “Click Here to start” to proceed to fill in details in the application form.
Step 2: Fill in details in the Application Form
In the FORE School of Management, you need to enter your Personal Information, Educational Qualification Details, Upload images, etc. The details which need to be entered in the Application Form as follows:
- Your Name
- Father’s Name
- Blood Group
- CAT Registration Number
- XAT ID
- GMAT ID
- Choose the Program for which you wish to apply for
- Date of birth
- Address Details
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
You also have to upload scanned image of your passport size photograph in the Online Application Form. The file size of the scanned image should be less than 20 kb.
- On entering the personal information and uploading the images, click on the “Next” button to proceed to fill in the Academic Qualification Details.
Academic Qualification Details
- Name of the Board/ Univeristy
- Marks Obtained
- Passing Year
- Select the Stream
- Mode of Study
- On entering the academic details, click on the “Pay” button to submit the application form and pay the application fee.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
The last and final step is to pay the requisite amount of the application fee. To submit the form, the aspirants have to pay the following amount of the application fee. On successful online payment, an Email will be sent to your registered Email ID confirming receipt of application form and payment.
|Number of programs applying for||Application Fee||18% GST charges||Total fee to be paid|
|One programme||Rs. 1650||Rs. 297||Rs. 1947|
|Two programme||Rs. 2500||Rs. 450||Rs. 2950|
|Three programmes||Rs. 3300||Rs. 594||Rs. 3894|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the above application fee by Online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Change in the category, once the form is filled up, is not allowed.
FORE School of Management 2019 Fee Structure
The programe fee at FORE for the academic session 2019 is not yet available. However, until then the candidates can check the previous year fee structure from the table below.
|Self Sponsored Category||Rs.14,90,000||4 equal installments of Rs. 3,72,500 each|
|Company Sponsored Category||Rs. 22,35,000||4 equal installments of Rs. 5,58,750 each|
Along with one-time Registration Fee of Rs. 22,000, you will also have to pay:
- Rs. 5,000 towards Security Deposit (refundable)
- Rs. 3,000 towards Library Security (refundable)
- Rs. 4,000 towards FORE Alumni charges
- Rs. 5,000 towards Medical Insurance with Personal Accident Policy for 2 years
- Rs. 2,000 towards Journal subscription for 2 years
- Rs. 3,000 towards Student Activities charges
FORE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates can apply for admission at FORE School of Management only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below:
- The candidate must hold a minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree
- Should have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the degree examination.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2019 can also apply
- A candidate must appear in CAT 2018, XAT 2019 or should have a valid GMAT score.
FORE Selection Criteria 2019
The Institute has its own selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), General Awareness Quiz (GA-Q) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT/GA-Q/PI, academic performance and work experience.
FORE School of Management Placement
The FORE School of Management, Delhi broke its own record in getting higher placement packages in Placement 2018. The institute has been placed at 37th Rank among top 100 management institutes of India and among top 5 B-schools in Delhi in NIRF Rankings 2018.
In comparison to last year, the Average salary in placement 2018 has gone up at Rs.10.70 lakhs as against Rs.9.4 lakhs.
This is yet another year of successful placement for FORE School of Management.
Last 3 years Placement Trends at Fore
The highest salary in placement 2018 stood at Rs.21 lakhs in comparison to Rs.18 lakhs in 2017. A comparative analysis of last 3 years Placement trends is given below.
|Placement year||Average Placement Package (Rs.in lakhs)||Highest Salary (Rs.in lakhs)|
Top Recruiters at FORE
Major Recruiters at FORE School of Management are:
- Deloitte US
- Accenture Technology
- Hilti India Pvt Limited
- ICICI Bank
- ITC Ltd
- Verity Knowledge Solutions
- Federal Bank
- Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited
- Vikram Solar
- HCL Technologies
- Ebizon Netinfo Pvt. Ltd
- Right Management
- KPMG GS, Cognizant Technology
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd
- Deloitte India
- Cians Analytics
- Tata Motors, and the list continues.
Official Website: www.fsm.ac.in
Admission Brochure 2019 for FORE School of Management: Download it here
If you have any questions about the FORE School Of Management Admission 2019, then let us know in the comment section below.