FORE School Of Management Admission 2019 – The Fore School of Management best known as FORE is one of the best management institute located in New Delhi. The Foundation for Organizational Research and Education (FORE) offers admission in Post Graduate management programs. Admission to the two-year full-time PGDM courses used to be strictly through Common Admission Test (CAT). However, from the year 2016 onwards, the institute has started accepting Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores. Check complete details about the FORE School Of Management PGDM from this page.
FORE School Of Management Admission 2019
The FORE School of Management is ranked #37 among the management schools in India as per NIRF ranking 2018. There is currently only one campus in the Qutub Institutional Area in New Delhi. Candidates can check the expected schedule for FORE School of Management Admission 2019 from the table below.
|FORE School Of Management Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form is available by||October 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||December 2018|
|Shortlisting for the Selection Process starts by||January/February 2019|
|Selection Process will be held from||February- March 2019|
|Declaration of Result||April 2019|
|Commencement of the Programme||June 2019|
FORE School Of Management Admission 2019: Courses Offered
The Institute provides admission in the following Postgraduate management course:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM-IB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDM-FM)
FORE School of Management 2019 Fee Structure
The programe fee at FORE for the academic session 2019 is not yet available. However, until then the candidates can check the previous year fee structure from the table below.
|Self Sponsored Category||Rs.14,90,000||4 equal installments of Rs. 3,72,500 each|
|Company Sponsored Category||Rs. 22,35,000||4 equal installments of Rs. 5,58,750 each|
Along with one-time Registration Fee of Rs. 22,000, you will also have to pay:
- Rs. 5,000 towards Security Deposit (refundable)
- Rs. 3,000 towards Library Security (refundable)
- Rs. 4,000 towards FORE Alumni charges
- Rs. 5,000 towards Medical Insurance with Personal Accident Policy for 2 years
- Rs. 2,000 towards Journal subscription for 2 years
- Rs. 3,000 towards Student Activities charges
FORE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates can apply for admission at FORE School of Management only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below:
- The candidate must hold a minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree
- Should have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the degree examination.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2019 can also apply
- A candidate must appear in CAT 2018, XAT 2019 or should have a valid GMAT score.
FORE Selection Criteria 2019
The Institute has its own selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), General Awareness Quiz (GA-Q) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT/GA-Q/PI, academic performance and work experience.
FORE 2019 Application Form
The aspirants can apply online at the official website, fsm.ac.in. For submitting the application form online, the candidates need to pay Rs.1947 per programme. The candidates can pay the registration fee through net banking or credit/debit card. Once you pay the registration fee, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
Now, you can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed. Those who wish to apply under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate. Those who will be shortlisted for the “Selection Process” must review their Application Form compulsorily before appearing for the selection process.
FORE School of Management Placement
The FORE School of Management, Delhi broke its own record in getting higher placement packages in Placement 2018. The institute has been placed at 37th Rank among top 100 management institutes of India and among top 5 B-schools in Delhi in NIRF Rankings 2018.
In comparison to last year, the Average salary in placement 2018 has gone up at Rs.10.70 lakhs as against Rs.9.4 lakhs.
This is yet another year of successful placement for FORE School of Management.
Last 3 years Placement Trends at Fore
The highest salary in placement 2018 stood at Rs.21 lakhs in comparison to Rs.18 lakhs in 2017. A comparative analysis of last 3 years Placement trends is given below.
|Placement year||Average Placement Package (Rs.in lakhs)||Highest Salary (Rs.in lakhs)|
Top Recruiters at FORE
Major Recruiters at FORE School of Management are:
- Deloitte US
- Accenture Technology
- Hilti India Pvt Limited
- ICICI Bank
- ITC Ltd
- Verity Knowledge Solutions
- Federal Bank
- Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited
- Vikram Solar
- HCL Technologies
- Ebizon Netinfo Pvt. Ltd
- Right Management
- KPMG GS, Cognizant Technology
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd
- Deloitte India
- Cians Analytics
- Tata Motors, and the list continues.
Official Website: www.fsm.ac.in
If you have any questions about the FORE School Of Management Admission 2019, then let us know in the comment section below.