GGSIPU Admit Card 2019 – The GGSIPU will release the admit card through online mode only. The students will be able to download the admit card by logging in to the website. Once the admit card is downloaded the students have to affix their passport size photograph on it. The GGSIPU Admit Card 2019 is an important document which will contain the useful information such as the date and time of the test, the name of the candidate, the location of the test centre.
GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2019
After downloading the admit card, the students must take two copies of the same. This because on the day of the examination, one copy of the admit card will be collected by the invigilator and the second copy has to be kept with the student only.
|Admit card availability||yet to be announced|
|GGSIPU CET Date||3rd week of May 2019|
Download here: Candidates can download the admit card from: www.ipu.ac.in
How to download the GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2019?
To download the admit card, the students must first visit the official website of GGSIPU. Then they can follow the rest of the instructions from below to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website: www.ipu.ac.in.
- Click on “Admissions 2019”.
- Go to the apply section.
- Log in to the page using the login ID and password.
- Go to the course application tab and click on the link “Download the admit card”.
- Download and print the admit card. Take two printouts of the same.
Important Instructions Regarding GGSIPU CET Admit Card
Following are the important instructions regarding the GGSIPU CET Admit Card:
- The students have to take two printouts of the admit card. One has to be submitted to the invigilator and the second one has to be kept with the student.
- When the student prints the admit card, he/ she must affix his/ her passport size photograph on both the admit card copies.
- The students have to preserve the admit card till the admission process.
- The admit card must be kept in good condition throughout the admission process as no request for a duplicate admit card will be entertained after the CET Exam is conducted.
Non – Receipt of Admit Card
In case of the candidate had applied for the GGSIPU CET 2019 had did not receive the admit card then he/ she must contact the Controller of the Examinations at the GGSIP University at least 5 days before the day of the examination. The student must send their application form by post along with the proof of the payment of the application fee to the University.
Reporting for the Test
- The students must report to the test centre at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- The students who arrive after the commencement of the exam will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- Students can leave the examination hall only after the duration of the exam is over.
- In the exam hall, the students must not carry any text material, pieces of paper. They must also not carry any electronic devices such as mobile phones, pager, calculator etc.