The GGSIPU CET 2019 Registration is open in online mode in the official website: www.ipu.ac.in. The candidates do not have to send the application form to the University by post. GGSIPU CET MBA Registration 2019 has been started for MBA in IT, weekend progarmmes, and regular MBA. The candidates also have to pay the application fees at the time of the registration. The students must take a print out of the application form for future reference. For more information regarding the GGSIPU CET 2019 Registration, the students can refer to this page.
GGSIPU CET Registration
The students are required to go through the important date regarding the GGSIPU CET 2019. The dates that will be updated will be shown here.
|Last date to apply for GGSIPU CET|
|GGSIPU CET Date|
How to apply for GGSIPU CET 2019?
The registration for GGSIPU CET 2019 can apply through online mode only. The students can follow the links below to the fill the application form:
- First go to the official website: www.ipu.ac.in.
- Then Click on the link “Apply for GGSIPU”.
- The students have to fill in their personal details in the application form.
- Then they have to select any one out of the three exam categories:
> Engineering/ PG Diploma/ Professional
> M.Phil/ PhD
> BHMS/ SSMC/ PGMC/ UG Medical Courses/ PG Ayurveda/ B.Sc Yoga
- They have to fill in their general information which includes their personal information and contact information.
- Upload the coloured passport size photograph, signature and thumb impressions. All these things must be clearly visible. If not, then the student will lose his/ her candidature.
- The page will then redirect the students to the qualification page. In this page, the students have to enter their academic and work experience details.
- The students will also have to pay the application fees. Payment can be done by credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- After that, the students have to enter the captcha code, check the “I Agree” button and submit the application form.
- A message box will appear which will say to review the information entered as that information cannot be changed once the student submits the application form.
- In the end, the login ID and the password will be generated. The students must note down these.
- The students must download and keep a copy of the application form for any requirement in the future.
Points to keep in mind during GGSIPU CET Registration
Following are the important information regarding the GGSIPU CET Registration.
- Before filing the application form, the students must read the admission brochure once.
- The students must ensure that he/ she is eligible to apply before registration.
- If at any stage it is found that the student is ineligible for the course, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- The students must do all the document uploading according to the instructions only.
- There will be an option of choosing the test centre for the GGSIPU CET 2019. The students must choose the centre carefully, as it cannot be changed later.