GITAM GOT 2019 Application Form – GITAM University has started the application process for GIM MBA 2019. The GITAM GOT 2019 Registration is available from November 09, 2018 to December 15, 2018, for the first phase. The GIM MBA Entrance Exam 2019 will take place in four phases. Thus, having different last dates to apply for each phase. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the university using CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT / GOT scores. The GITAM GOT 2019 Application Form has been available in online and offline mode. For online mode, use the registration link available below, whereas for the offline mode get the forms at of the campuses of GITAM. Check complete details about GITAM GOT 2019 Application Form in the article below.
GITAM GOT 2019 Application Form
The candidates can apply for GITAM GOT 2019 four times a year. Candidates who will apply on the basis of National level test score are exempted from appearing for GIM Online Test (GOT 2019 exam). Then, such applicants will get the GDPI call according to the cutoff released by the university. The selection process for the GOT and Non- GOT will conduct together, the dates for which announce later.
GITAM GOT 2019 Application Form Dates – Check the official schedule for GITAM GOT Application Form 2019 from the table below:
|GITMA GOT 2019||Last Date to Register||Exam Date|
|Phase 1||15 Dec 2018||22 Dec 2018|
|Phase 2||19 Jan 2019||25 Jan 2019|
|Phase 3||16 Feb 2019||23 Feb 2019|
|Phase 4||23 Marc 2019||30 Mar 2019|
Application Fees For GITAM GOT 2019
For applying for GITAM GOT 2019, you have to pay the following amount for the registration fees:
|MBA (HRM)/ MBA (Twinning)/ MBA (FinTech)||Rs. 1000|
Mode of Payment: The application fee is payable by either of the following modes as given below:
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Demand Draft
How To Register For GITAM GOT 2019?
Registration is the first step to apply for GITAM GOT 2019. To successfully register for the entrance exam, simply follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page for registering online for GITAM GOT 2019.
- Next, you need to enter details such as your Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Password and then choose the course for which you wish to apply for.
- Click on “Register Now” button to submit the above details.
- After submitting the registration details, you need to log in using the Email ID and Password.
GITAM GOT 2019 Application Form
After login at the student, dashboard click on “Application Details” and thereafter click on “apply”. In the new window, read the instructions and click on “I Agree”. Then, you have to select the programmes via which you want at GITAM Hyderabad 2019.
- Your Name
- Name of the Parent/ Guardian
- Name of the organization
- Complete address of the applicant
- Pin Code
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
Details of qualifying examinations
- School/College for Class 10th/ SSC/ Inter/ 10+2/ Undergraduate
- Degree/ Qualification
- Marks Obtained
- Percentage/ CGPA
- Year of Passing
Details of Work Experience, if any
- Total Work Experience
- Present Organization
Score in the National level test such as CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ UGAT/ GAT
- Registration Number
- Date of the test
The offline forms for GITMA GOT 2019 are available at following locations.
- GIM, GITAM Campus, Vizag
- CDL, GITAM, Dodaparthi, Vizag
- GITAM City Office, Khairatabad, Hyderabad.
A sample of the GITAM GOT 2019 Application Form is given below…
How To Submit The GITAM GOT 2019 Application Form?
The candidates can submit the application form for GITAM GOT 2019 either online or at the GITAM campuses. If you have downloaded the application form, you need to submit the following documents along with it by Registered Post / Courier:
- Original Demand Draft
- Copy of 10th Pass Certificate
- Copy of 10+2 Pass Certificate
- Copy of Degree Marks Statement if available
- Copy of Registration (CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT), if available
- Score Card (CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT), if available
Note: GITAM GOT 2019 Admit Card will release one week before the exam.