GITAM GOT 2020 Application form – GITAM invites MBA aspirants to fill the GITAM GOT application form online for bangaluru and Vishakhapatnam campuses. GITAM GOT 2020 application form may release online as well as offline. Students having CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT scores do not need to apply for the GITAM GOT 2020 written test. They can simply apply for direct admission and appear for the GD/PI. For applying online, students must complete the GITAM GOT 2020 registration process online whereas for the offline mode, students can get the application forms from the respective campuses of GITAM.
GITAM GOT 2020 Application Form
All the students can apply for GITAM GOT 2020 four times a year. Students who will apply on the basis of the national level test score are exempted from appearing for GIM Online Test (GOT 2020 exam). Then, such applicants will get the GD/PI call according to the cutoff released by the university. The selection process for the GOT and Non- GOT will conduct together, the dates for which announce later.
|Apply by||Apply here|
|Bangalore||14 Dec 2019||Click here|
|Vishakhapatnam||14 Dec 2019||Click here|
Application Form: The candidates can apply for GITAM GOT 2020 online at gitam.edu
Exam Schedule for GOT 2020 (Vishakapatnam campus)
GITAM Institute of Management has released the exam shedule wiyth the application form online, candidates must keep the track of the below dates:
|GIM online test (Phase I)|
|Apply on or before||GOT 2020 and GD&PI|
|07 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019|
|18 Jan 2020||25 Jan 2020|
|22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|21 Mar 2020||28 Mar 2020|
|GIM online test (Phase 2)|
|18 Apr .2020||25 Apr 2020|
|23 May 2020||30 May 2020|
|06 Jun 2020||13 Jun 2020|
Application Fees For GITAM GOT 2020
In order to complete the registration process of GITAM GOT 2020, all the applicants are required to pay the registration/ application fee. Check the GITAM GOT 2020 Application fee from the below table.
|MBA (HRM)/ |
Mode of Payment: The application fee is payable online as well as offline. You can check the following modes :
- Online via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Offline via Demand Draft
GITAM GOT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the GITAM GOT 2020, students are advised to check whether they are eligible for the test or not. The GITAM GOT 2020 Eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- MBA/ MBA (HRM) – Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university
- MBA (Twinning) – student must have complete a Four year (10+2+4) Engineering / Technology / Medical / Other with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university
- MBA (Fin Tech) – must hold a Degree in Engineering, Technology or Sciences (Computer Science or IT) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Important Documents Required for GITAM GOT 2020 Application Form
Applicants applying for GITAM GOT 2020 must keep the following documents in hand in order to avoid any future complications and delays.
- Valid Email Id
- Active Phone Number
- Academic Certificates
- Work Experience Certificates
- Scanned copy of recent Photograph
- Aadhar Card Number
- Card details for online payment
Documents Specification for GITAM GOT 2020
All the applicants are advised to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature. Also, the image format must be in the following specification as prescribed by the institute.
Details Mentioned in GITAM GOT 2020 Application Form
While filling the IGNOU OPENMAT Application form, students must be aware of the details to be filled in. Check the Details listed below section wise.
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the Parent/ Guardian
- Name of the organization
- Complete address of the applicant
- Pin Code
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Pin Code
- Phone Number
- LandLine No. with STD code or any other Contact No. (Optional)
- School/College for Class 10th/ SSC/ Inter/ 10+2/
- Degree/ Qualification
- Marks Obtained
- Percentage/ CGPA
- Year of Passing
Details of Work Experience, if any
- Total Work Experience
- Present Organization
How To Apply for GITAM GOT 2020?
In order to apply for the GITAM GOT 2020, you to need to follow a certain process. Starting from Registration , then filing the application form, uploading the necessary documents and lastly submitting the Application fee. To understand the process completely, check the steps mentioned below:
Step 1. Registration
- Go to the official website or Click on the link which will be available on this page after the official notice regarding GITAM GOT 2020 registration.
- After that, you need to enter some basic details such as your Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Password and then choose the course of your choice.
- Now, Click on the “Register Now” button to submit the details.
Step 2. Login
- After registration, you need to log in.
- After that, enter the E-mail Id and the password
- Lastly, click on the “Login” for submitting your details.
Step 3. Filling the Application form
- After logging, click on “Application Details” at the student dashboard.
- Thereafter click on “apply”.
- After that, the new window will open with the instructions. here you need to click on “I Agree”.
- Now, select the program you want to apply for.
- Then, click on the “Proceed” for submitting your details.
- After that enter personal details like name, gender, marital status, category, date of birth, nationality, etc.
- After that enter the permanent as well as correspondence contact details like area, city, state, Pincode, mobile no., email, etc.
- Now, you need to select the slot for GITAM GOT 2020 written test as well as for the GD/PI.
- After that, enter all the “Educational details”. For this Candidate can refer to the image below.
- Enter “Previous year’s experience” details (if any).
Step 4. Upload Photograph
- You need to upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph in the prescribes format.
- Choose the file and then click on the “Upload”.
Step 5. Make Payment
- Now, pay the GITAM GOT 2020 application fee.
- You can pay the fee online as well as offline.
- For online fee submission, you must pay via Credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Also, Students paying through offline ode needs to submit the payment via demand draft.
How To Submit The GITAM GOT 2020 Application Form offline?
For submitting the GITAM GOT 2020 Application form offline, you need to take the form from any of the GITAM campuses. However, If you have downloaded the GITAM GOT 2020 application form or got it from the Campus, you need to submit the following documents along with it by Registered Post or Courier:
- Original Demand Draft
- Copy of 10th Pass Certificate
- Copy of 10+2 Pass Certificate
- Degree Marks Statement if available
- Copy of Registration (CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT), if available
- Score Card (CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT), if available
A sample of the offline GITAM GOT 2020 Application Form is given above…
As per the last year’s trends, the offline forms for GITMA GOT 2020 were available at the following locations:
- GIM, GITAM Campus, Vizag
- CDL, GITAM, Dodaparthi, Vizag
- GITAM City Office, Khairatabad, Hyderabad.
GITAM GOT 2020 Admit Card
After successfully completing the registration process, students will have to download the admit card. In order to do so, all the students need to login by entering the email id and password. Also, keep in mind that the admit card will only be available online. GITAM GOT 2020 admit card not be sent via post to any candidate in any case. So as soon as the official notice regarding the Admit card is published. All the students are advised to download it before the deadline. GITAM GOT 2020 hall ticket is a very important verification document. Students will be not be allowed to sit in the exam without the admit card as it does the identity verification of the students at the exam centers.
About GITAM GOT 2020
GITAM Institute of technology and management conducts the GIM online test called GOT. IT is conducted for offering admission into the MBA program at the GITAM. Students clearing this exam will have to go through the GD-Pi round. Selected students will get admission in any of the 3 campuses of GITAM. its a national level exam conducted in 4 phases every year.
If you have any queries regarding the GITAM GOT 2020 Application Form, let us know in the comment section below.