The GMAT 2019 Registration can be done any time throughout the year. The registration for GMAT 2019 can be done either online, by phone, email or by fax. The candidates need to provide their personal details in order to successfully register online. Once the registration is done, the aspirants can then schedule the test date, time and exam center. It is advised to the candidates to provide their personal email id and mobile number, as any new update or information about GMAT 2019 will be sent through electronic means only.
The candidates can also re-schedule their exam or even cancel the exam. However, to avail this facility, you need to pay the requisite amount as given in the article below. Hence, it is advised to candidates to carefully choose the exam date, time and center. Check more information on GMAT 2019 Registration from this page.
GMAT 2019 Registration
GMAT score is not only accepted in the International Management Institutes, but many top B- Schools also accepts its score. Check the schedule for GMAT 2019 Registration from the table below.
|GMAT 2019 Registration||Important Dates|
|Earliest possible registration date||06 months prior to the exam date|
|Early registration starts from||02-03 months prior to the preferred date|
|Last date to register||Register as late as 24 hours prior to your test date|
|GMAT 2019 Test Date||Choose a date that is at least 21 days prior to your application deadline|
Registration: The online registration for GMAT 2019 will be available at www.mba.com.
Important Instructions For Scheduling JEMAT 2019 Exam
- Before you proceed to register for the entrance test, first ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Do all the research about the schools and their application deadline before registering for GMAT 2019.
- It is advised to the candidates to plan for their exam preparation and determine how long you will need.
- If you are paying the exam fee by mail, add time for standard shipping times to the United States. Whereas, if you are paying by personal check or money order, add at least 10 days for processing.
GMAT 2019 Exam and Other Fees
The exam fee for GMAT 2019 is US $250 for all the candidates. However, if the candidate wants to reschedule or cancel the exam, then they need to pay the following amount:
|GMAT Exam and other fees||Amount to be paid|
|GMAT exam||USD $250|
|Reschedule Exam Appointment|
|More than seven days before appointment||USD $60|
|Within seven days of appointment||USD $250|
|Cancel Exam Appointment|
|More than seven days before appointment||USD $80 Refund|
|Within seven days of appointment||No Refund|
Mode of Payment: The candidates shall pay the requisite amount by using either of the following modes:
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Cashier’s Checks
- Money Orders
- Personal Checks
How To Schedule Your GMAT 2019 Exam?
The registration for GMAT 2019 can be done either online, making a phone call at one of the test centers, postal mail or fax. Here we have explained the steps to successfully register for GMAT 2019 exam.
Step 1: Register
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to register for GMAT 2019.
- Then you need to enter your Name, email id, and password. Tick the communication preferences and click on “Create Account” button.
Step 2: Create your GMAT Profile
A new page will open and then you have to create a GMAT profile by entering Personal Details, scheduling the preferable test date and timings. The details to be entered in the GMAT 2019 Registration Form are as follows:
- Your first name and email will be automatically entered in the form. You just need to add the title, your surname, and confirm the email id. Then click on Next button
- Choose the country and language preference from the drop-down menu. Enter your complete home address, city, telephone number, mobile number. Click on Next button.
- The next step is to enter details such as Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Click on the next button.
- Next, you have to choose the Communication preferences from the given options. On satisfying with your choices, proceed further by clicking on next button.
- Now you have to enter academic background details like choose the Highest level of education attained from the drop-down menu, the name of the university, year of passing, the name of the degree, percentage or CGPA obtained.
- In the next step in the Profile Details, you need to enter work experience information like year of working, the name of the organization, etc.
- Lastly, in this section, the candidates need to enter their Graduate Management Degree Information such as choose the date when you want to start the graduation, where do you want to study, etc.
Step 3: Verify the Profile
On completing the profile, the candidates need to verify the details. You can either click on “Edit” button to make changes in your profile or click on “Save Profile” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Choose Test Center
Write down the address and below it, you will find the list of test centers which are available near the place. Select up to three test centers to check the availability.
Next, you need to choose the Appointment Preference by selecting the date and time for the examination.
Step 5: Pay the Exam fee
Finally, pay the registration fee by either online mode or by Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Fee paid other than online mode must be payable to Pearson VUE-GMAT, in US dollars and drawn on a US bank.
With this, you have successfully registered for GMAT exam!
Reschedule or Cancel GMAT 2019 Exam
The aspirants can easily reschedule or cancel the exam either online or by phone. To reschedule the exam the applicants need to pay an amount as specified in the table above. In case if you reschedule or cancel your exam appointment by phone, you will be charged an additional service fee of US $10.
The candidates should reschedule or cancel the exam more than seven days before the test date. For example – if your GMAT exam is scheduled for a Monday at 12:30 AM, then you must reschedule or cancel by 7:59 am the previous Monday to avoid losing your entire fee.
How To Reschedule or Cancel your Exam?
Simply follow the instructions as given below to reschedule or cancel GMAT exam:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page which will redirect you to the concerned pages.
- To reschedule or cancel the exam, you need to login by entering Email ID and Password.
- Click on “Login” button to submit the details.
- After submitting the detail, you can reschedule. cancel the exam.