The registration process for GNDU GMET 2018 has been started, The candidates can register online at gnduadmissions.org or through the direct link which is given on this page. The full form of the exam is Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Test (GMET 2018). It is conducted by the Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) for admission in MBA(Two Year)/ MBA(Financial Analysis)/ MBA(HRD)/ MBA(Finance) for the academic session 2018-19. It is a university level entrance exam and the candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. Check more details about the GNDU GMET 2018 from this page.
GNDU GMET 2018
The candidates are offered admission at GNDU and at its various regional campuses. Check the complete schedule for GNDU GMET 2018 from the table below.
|GNDU GMET 2018||Important Dates|
|The application process will start by||01 Jun 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||22 Jun 2018|
|Admit Card will be issued on||A week or two before the exam|
|GNDU GMET 2018 exam date||30 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified later|
|Counselling will start from||04-07 July 2018|
Highlights of GNDU GMET 2018
- Courses Offered: MBA(Two Year), MBA (Financial Analysis), MBA (HRD), MBA(Finance)
- Mode of Admission: Through Entrance Test
- Official website of the exam conducting body: www.gnduadmissions.org
GNDU GMET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for an entrance examination the candidate must fulfil eligibility criteria as laid down by the exam conducting body. You can check the eligibilty conditions laid down by Guru Nanak Dev University below
- The aspirants should possess a Bachelors degree in any subject or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto.
- Should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in degree examination.
GNDU GMET 2018 Application Form
The registration process for GNDU MBA Entrance Test 2018 has been started. The aspirants can register online at gnduadmissions.org. The application form is to be filled and submitted by online mode. For the registration, the aspirants need to enter their basic details and upload the scanned image of their photograph and Signature. Only after the registration is done, the candidates will receive the login details. With the help of the login details, you need to Sign In and pay the application fee.
The application fee is payable by Online Mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or by depositing challan at State of Bank of India. The fee to be paid for applying for GNDU GMET 2018 is as follows:
|For all other Categories||Rs. 1200|
|Foreign/NRI Students||US$ 500|
GNDU GMET 2018 Exam Pattern
The candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam must know the exam pattern and its syllabus. Once the candidate is familiarised with its exam pattern and marking scheme, they can start strategizing their preparation for the exam.
|Paper||Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Mental and Numerical Ability||50||50|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||50||50|
|Paper 3||General English||50||50|
|Paper 4||Business Aptitude||50||50|
GNDU GMET 2018 Syllabus
Another important aspect for the examinees are the syllabus of the exam. You must prepare for the exam as per the syllabus prescribed by the University. Studying beyond the syllabus is suggested only when the candidate has covered the complete syllabus for the exam. Check the GNDU GMET Syllabus for 2018-19 below:
Paper 1: Syllabus for Mental and Numerical Ability
|Data Interpretation||Data Sufficiency||Percentage|
|Profit, Loss and Discount||Time, Speed and Distance||Averages|
|Age||Pipes and Cisterns||Ratio and Proportion|
|Alligation and Mixture||Relative Speed||Compound Interest|
|Circular Tracks||Upstream and Downstream||Partnership|
Paper 2: Syllabus for General Knowledge
|Indian Judiciary||Business||Banking & Finance|
|Defence & Space||Institutions of India||Science and Technology|
|Current Affairs||Cinema||Indian Constitution|
|Politics||Indian Industries||Indian Agriculture|
Paper 3: Syllabus for General English
Paper 4: Syllabus for Business Aptitude
|Business GK||Business Environment||Business Vocabulary|
|Personalities||Advertising||Awards and Honours|
|Taglines||Banking||Newspaper and Journal|
GNDU GMET 2018 Preparation Tips
Do you have all the resources required for preparing for the exam but don’t know where to start from? To help you come out of your misery we have provided few preparation tips which will help you to prepare better for the entrance exam.
- First note down the syllabus separately, sot hat you can start preparation as per it.
- You must be familiarised with the name of some topics, while some topics will be new. To start your preparation for these topics, you need to make a study timetable. It is not a compulsion bit is advised to make a study timetable so that you can keep a track on the topics which have been covered or which are yet to be studied. Also, you are much more disciplined in this way.
- Set a target that until when you have to finish the syllabus, how much scores you are aiming for, etc. and paste it somewhere in front of you. Sounds insane? This is because whenever you feel disappointed or demotivated, you can take a look at it and remember why you started in the first place anyway and get back to work again.
- Note down the important formulas for Mental and Numerical Ability section. So whenever you get stuck at a question and do not remember the formula, you can always take a look at your notes.
- Mock Tests are a necessity if you are preparing for any MBA entrance examination. The scope of improvement is seen through only mock tests, also by solving these tests you actually identify your stronger and weaker areas.
- Solve previous year question papers or model papers as much as you can. It can help you understand the difficulty level of the entrance examination and how much efforts you really need to put in.
GNDU GMET 2018 Admit Card
The registered candidates will be issued the admit card a week or two before the exam. The applicants can download their admit card online at gnduadmissions.org. To download it you need to enter the login details sent to your for Sign In, which are, Login ID and Password. Any candidate without the print out of the admit card at the exam centre will not be allowed entry. The applicants must report to the exam centre as per the schedule given in the GNDU GMET Admit Card 2018.
GNDU GMET 2018 Result
The candidates who will appear for the entrance exam will be able to check their result by online mode only. The candidates need to log in by entering the necessary details to check the status of their result. To qualify the GNDU GMET 2018 the candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks. The candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of their merit in the entrance examination. In case of the tie in the merit list then a tie-breaker criterion will be implied.
GNDU GMET 2018 Counselling
Those candidates whose name appears in the merit list will then be called for GNDU GMET Counselling. The University shall conduct two rounds of Counselling. The Qualified candidates are required to appear personally for counselling on the respective counselling date. At the time of GNDU GMT Counselling 2018, the candidate must bring all his/her original certificates along with. After the counselling is over, a list of provisionally admitted candidates will be published on the University website.
GNDU Reservation Policy
The University reserves the following percentage of seat in different categories as given below:
|Category||Reservations of seats|
|Border Area/Rural Area||02 (01% each)|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter of Punjab||01%|
|Children/widows of Defence Personnel||01%|
|Children/widows of Para-Military forces Personnel||01%|
|Children/Grand Children of Terrorist Affected Persons/Army Deserters Killed||01%|
|Children/Grand Children of Sikh Riot Affected Persons||01%|
GNDU GMET 2018 Seat Details
GNDU and its various regional campuses offers admission in the following number of seats:
- Universty Business School
|Name of the Course||Total Seats|
|MBA (Two Years)||120|
|MBA (Financial Analysis)||60|
|MBA (Human Resource Development)||30|
- University School of Financial Studies
MBA Finance – 60 number of seats
- Guru Nanak Dev University College, Near Govt. College of Education Ladowali Road, Jalandhar
MBA (Two Years) – 60 number of seats
- GNDU Regional Campus, Gurdaspur
MBA (Two Years) – 60 number of seats
- GNDU Regional Campus, Sathiala (Baba Bakala)
MBA (Two Years) – 120 number of seats
- Amardeep Singh Shergill Memorial College, Mukandpur
MBA (Two Years) – 40 number of seats
GNDU MBA Fee Structure
The fee structure for the MBA programme for academic session 2018 is as follows:
For Indian Nationals
|Department / Name of the University||Name of the Course||Fee for 1st sem||Fee for 2nd sem||Total Fee in Rs.|
|University Business School||MBA (Two Years)||63290||44300||107590|
|MBA (Financial Analysis)||63290||44300||107590|
|University School of Financial Studies||MBA (Finance)||91860||58200||150060|
|Guru Nanak Dev University College, Near Govt. College of Education Ladowali Road, Jalandhar||MBA (Two Years)||62790||44300||107090|
|GNDU Regional Campus, Gurdaspur||MBA (Two Years)||62790||44300||107090|
|GNDU Regional Campus, Sathiala (Baba Bakala)||MBA (Two Years)||62790||44300||107090|
|Amardeep Singh Shergill Memorial College, Mukandpur||MBA (Two Years)||62790||44300||107090|
Fee for Foreign/NRI Students
|Department / Name of the University||Name of the Course||Fee for 1st sem||Fee for 2nd sem||Total Fee in $ (USD)|
|University Business School||MBA (Two Years)||5250||1750||7000|
|MBA (Financial Analysis)||5250||1750||7000|
|University School of Financial Studies||MBA (Finance)||5250||1750||7000|
|Guru Nanak Dev University College, Near Govt. College of Education Ladowali Road, Jalandhar||MBA (Two Years)||5250||1750||7000|
|GNDU Regional Campus, Gurdaspur||MBA (Two Years)||5250||1750||7000|
|GNDU Regional Campus, Sathiala (Baba Bakala)||MBA (Two Years)||5250||1750||7000|
|Amardeep Singh Shergill Memorial College, Mukandpur||MBA (Two Years)||5250||1750||7000|
GNDU GMET 2018 Prospectus 2018-19 – Click Here to open the information brochure for GNDU GMET 2018
If you have any queries related to GNDU GMET 2018, do let us know in the comment section below.