The Guru Nanak Dev University is the exam conducting body which will issue the GNDU GMET 2019 Admit Card. The candidates can download the admit card for GNDU GMET 2019 online at gnduadmissions.org. No candidates will get the printed copy of the GNDU GMET Admit Card. To download it, you need to enter details such as Email Id and Password. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the print out of the GNDU GMET 2019 Hall Ticket on the day of the examination. The candidates must report at the allotted exam center as per the schedule given on the admit card.
Only those who will successfully register for the exam before the last and pay the registration fee will be issued the Admit Card. Check more details about the GNDU GMET 2019 Admit Card from this page.
GNDU GMET 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can check the expected schedule for issuance of GNDU GMET 2019 Admit Card from the table below.
|GNDU GMET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||03 week of Jun 2019|
|Issuance of GNDU GMET 2019 Admit Card||A week or two before the test|
|GNDU GMET 2019 Exam Date is||Last week of Jun 2019|
Admit Card: The applicants can download their GNDU GMET Admit Card 2019 online at www.gnduadmissions.org
How To Download GNDU GMET 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates who will register for the exam successfully can download their admit card online by following these simple instructions:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page to download the GNDU GMET Admit Card
- A login page will appear in which you have to enter details such as Email ID and Password.
- Click on “Login” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the details, your admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it.
Details Given In The GNDU GMET 2019 Hall Ticket
The admit card will consist of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Name of the entrance test
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the test center
- General instructions for the candidate
What To Do If There Is Any Error In The GNDU GMET Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card the candidates must ensure that their personal details are printed correctly on the admit card. However, if there is any error/ discrepancy in the detail printed on the admit card, then you should contact the concerned authorities immediately regarding this.
How To Download GNDU GMET Admit Card If Forgot Password?
The candidates who do not remember their password for the login can easily retrieve it. Just simply follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page for downloading the admit card.
- Next, on the login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- Now enter details such as your mobile number, email id, date of birth.
- Click on submit button
- Your password will appear on the screen.
If you have any questions about the GNDU GMET 2019 Admit Card, tell us in the comment section below.