The Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) will release the GNDU GMET 2019 Application Form. The registration for GNDU GMET shall start in the month of March 2019. The candidates can register online at the official website of the University, gnduadmissions.org. To register online you need to enter details like your name, date of birth, category, the exam for which you wish to apply for, etc. Also, you need to upload the scanned image of your photograph and signature. However, before proceeding to apply for the entrance test, you first must check the eligibility criteria.
The application fee for GNDU GMET 2019 shall remain same as last year and the mode of payment will also be same. Check complete details about the GNDU GMET 2019 Application Form from this page.
GNDU GMET 2019 Application Form
The registration process for GNDU GMET 2019 will be open for both Indian Nationals and NRI candidates as well. You can check the expected schedule for GNDU GMET 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|GNDU GMET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||01 week of Jun 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form shall be||04 week of Jun 2019|
|GNDU GMET 2019 Exam Date is||Last week of Jun 2019|
Application Form: The aspirants can fill the GNDU GMET 2019 Application Form online at www.gnduadmissions.org
Application Fees For GNDU GMET 2019
The aspirants shall have to pay the following amount as the application fee charges:
|For all other Categories||Rs. 1200|
|Foreign/NRI Students||US$ 500|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants shall have to pay the following using the modes as given below:
- Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Items Required To Fill GNDU GMET 2019 Application Form
You will require the following list of items to successfully apply for GNDU GMET 2019. Hence, it is advised to the aspirants to keep them ready to avoid making any mistakes while netering the details.
- Your own personal and active Email ID
- Your personal and active Mobile Number
- Marksheet and Certificate of Class 10th
- Marksheet of Class 12th
- Marksheet of the degree examination
- Aadhaar Card
- Credit Card/ Debit Card in case the payment is to be done by online mode
- Scanned images of your photograph and signature
How To Apply For GNDU GMET 2019 Application Form?
Here we have given step-by-step instructions by which you can successfully apply for GNDU GMET 2019:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to register for GNDU GMET 2019.
- Next, you need to enter details like your name, Date of Birth, your own Email ID, Mobile Number, Father’s name and Mobile Number, Mother’s name and Mobile Number, Gender, Blood group, Aadhaar number, Nationality, etc.
- After entering the details, you need to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature as per the specification given below
Images to upload Format Dimensions (width x height in pixels) File Size Photograph JPG/JPEG 200 x 200 Less than 30 KB Signature JPG/JPEG 200 x 60 Less than 30 KB
- On final submission of the registration details, you will receive login details on the screen. Note it down as you will require it for future login.
- Now, you have to log in using the given login credential and proceed to the next step which is choosing the program for which you wish to apply for. At a time, you can choose only one course.
- Verify that the details given by you are correct and only then proceed to the payment step.
- Finally, choose the mode of payment and submit the application form.
- On completion of the above given steps, you should take a print out of the application form and keep it to yourself for future reference.
If you have questions about the GNDU GMKET 2019 Application Form, tell us in the comment section below.