The Goa University MBA entrance examination will be conducted in the month June. The admit card for the Goa University MBA will be available 6-7 days before the date of the entrance examination. Students will be able to download the admit card by entering the log in credentials. The admit card will be available on the official website: www.unigoa.ac.in.
Goa University MBA Admit Card
The admit card for the Goa University MBA entrance examination will be available in the online mode. You can go through the important dates regarding the admit card from below.
|Admit Card Availability||Yet to be Announced|
|Goa Unversity Entrance Exam Date||1st week of Jun 2019|
How to download the Admit Card?
The Goa University will release the admit card on the official website. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering their credentials. To help the students, here are the steps given to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website: www.unigoa.ac.in.
- Click on the link “Download admit card”
- Enter the login credentials.
- The admit card will be generated. The candidates must download and print the admit card for future reference.
Instructions regarding the Goa University MBA Admit Card
- The admit card will indicate the name of the candidate, the date and time of the examination. It will also include the location of the test centre.
- The admit card is an important document which the candidate must carry with them to the exam centre. The candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall without the admit card.
- You must keep the admit card in good condition till the admission process is over.
- The mode of the entrance test will be online.
- The entrance examination will be for a duration of 2 hours.
- It will consist of 100 MCQ based questions.
- There will be no negative marking for the answers marked wrong.
- The students have to bring their own HB pencil, eraser and a black ballpoint pen.
Following is the paper pattern of the question paper:
|Sr no.||Section name||No. of questions|
|1||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25|
Issues regarding Admit Card
If the students are facing any issues regarding the admit card then they must immediately contact the Department of Commerce. The candidates must contact the authorities before the date of the examination:
Head of the Department of Commerce, Goa University
Taleigao Plateu, Goa 403 206
Phone number: 866 960 9274/ 866 960 9267
email: [email protected]