The Goa University is offering the MBA course in Finance Services. The students will get admission to this course only after they appear for the entrance test which is conducted by the University. To appear for the entrance test, the candidates will first have to fill the application form. This can be done from the official website: www.unigoa.ac.in.
Goa University MBA Application Form
The application form will be available in online mode only. The candidates who will send the application form by post, their application form will not be accepted.
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Written Entrance Test||2nd week of Jun 2019|
Apply here: Candidates can apply for the Goa University MBA Application form from: www.unigoa.ac.in
How to Apply for Goa University MBA Entrance Exam?
The students who are seeking admission to the Goa University MBA 2019 must first fill the application form. The students who are having confusion in filling the application forms worry not as the step by step guide to filling in the application form is given here.
- First, go to the official website: www.unigoa.ac.in.
- Then search for the link “Apply online”. Click on the link.
- Register as a new user by entering email id and phone number. The login credentials will be sent to the candidates on their email id.
- Candidates have to log in to the admission portal using the login credentials.
- Enter the all the required fields in the application form. The fields marked in stars are mandatory.
- After entering the details, click on the button that says “Submit and proceed”.
- Then the candidates will have to upload certain documents such as their passport size photograph and signature.
- In the last stage of the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fees. The payment can be done by Net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Click on submit. Download and print the application form for future reference.
The students are also required to pay the application fees. Without the payment of the application fees, the registration will be incomplete. The candidates can pay the application fees by the following three ways:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Issues Regarding Application Form
The students who are facing any issue regarding the application form, the candidates can contact the authorities for the solution of the issues. The candidates can contact the authorities through the following contact details. It must be noted that the candidates must contact the University before the date of the examination.
Head of the Department of Commerce, Goa University
Taleigao Plateu, Goa 403 206
Phone number: 866 960 9274/ 866 960 9267
email: [email protected]