The Goa University MBA Result will be released on the official website: www.unigoa.ac.in. The students will be able to check the results by logging into the official website. The candidates who qualify the entrance examination will get admission to the MBA in Financial Services. Candidates can check all the information related to the Goa University MBA Result is given below.
Goa University MBA Result
The Goa University MBA result will be declared on the official website of the university. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates.
|Written Entrance Test||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|First Provisional Merit List||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Last date for the payment of fees by candidates in first list||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Second provisional Merit List||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees by candidates in second list||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Final Admission List||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to apply for Semester 1||4th week of Jun 2019|
Check here: Candidates can check the result from the official website: www.unigoa.ac.in
How to check the Goa University MBA Result?
The Goa University MBA entrance examination results will be available online on the official website. Students can check the results by entering the login details. You can follow the steps below to check the results online:
- First, go to the official website: www.unigoa.ac.in.
- Click on the link “MBA Entrance Test Results”.
- Enter the log in details.
- The students must download and print the result for future reference.
Important Instructions Regarding the Goa University MBA
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance examination.
- No communication will be done with the candidates regarding the declaration of results.
Tie Breaking Criteria
Sometimes in the examination, two or more than two students obtain the same scores. So here tie-breaking criteria will be implemented:
- The scores of quantitative techniques and data interpretation will be considered. the student who obtains the highest scores will be given a higher rank in the merit list.
- If the above criterion does not break the tie, then the scores of the logical reasoning will take place.
- If the above criteria do not break the tie, then scores of the language comprehension will be considered.
- If none of the eligibility criteria breaks the tie, then the scores of General awareness will be considered.