Goa University MBA Entrance Exam 2019 – The Goa University is offering the MBA courses for the year 2019-20. Those who want to get admission to the course must apply online from: www.unigoa.ac.in. Then they must appear for an entrance test on the basis of which they will get admission to Goa University MBA 2019. Students must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. If at later stage it is found that the information found in the application form is fabricated, then the student’s candidature will be cancelled.
To know more about the Goa University MBA 2019 Admission, the students can refer to the page below and check the quick links.
Goa University MBA
The Goa University MBA offers two courses in the postgraduate management programmes. These courses are MBA in Finance Services and Integrated MBA in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism.
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Written Entrance Test||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|First Provisional Merit List||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Last date for the payment of fees by candidates in first list||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Second provisional Merit List||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees by candidates in second list||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Final Admission List||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to apply for Semester 1||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Classes commence from||4th week of Jun 2019|
Goa University MBA Eligibility Criteria
To appear for the Goa University MBA Entrance Exam, the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set up by the University:
- The candidate who is applying to the course must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Professionals like CS, CA, CAIIB, CFA, ICWA can also apply for the course.
- The students who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for the MBA course.
Goa University MBA Selection Process
The selection of the students for the Goa University MBA will be done by an entrance test. The entrance test will be conducted by the University itself. Those who appear for the test and get the minimum qualifying marks will get admission to the course.
Goa University MBA Application Form
The candidates can apply for the Goa University MBA by filling the application form. The forms will be available on the official website: www.unigoa.ac.in. They will also have to pay the application fees. Without the payment of the application fees, the registration process will not be complete.
- The candidates must visit the official website: www.unigoa.ac.in.
- Fill in the information such as student’s name, personal information, contact information, educational qualification etc. Submit the form.
- After the submission of the application form, a mail will be sent to them. The students have to check the email and verify by clicking on the button “Verified”. Please note down the reference number.
- Another application form will be sent to the candidates. In another mail, the students will be asked to download the application form and then pay the application fees.
Goa University MBA Admit Card
The admit card for Goa University MBA 2019 Entrance examination will be available on the official website. Aspirants will be able to get the admit card by entering their login credentials. The students must download and print the application form. It must be kept in good condition till the admission process is over. The admit card will contain important information such as name of the student, date and time of the entrance test and location of the test centre.
Goa University MBA Exam Pattern
The Goa University MBA 2019 entrance examination is the main aspect on the basis of which the students will get admission to the MBA course. So here are the important points of the examination as well as the examination pattern.
- The mode of the entrance examination will be written.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- There will be 100 questions in the examination.
- The format of the question will be MCQs.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- The students have to carry their own HB pencil, eraser, black pen.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
|Sr no.||Section name||No. of questions|
|1||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25|
Goa University MBA Result
After the completion of the entrance examination, the final result for Goa University MBA 2019 Admission will be released on the official website. A merit list will be prepared in the basis of the marks obtained by the students in the exam.
Official website: www.unigoa.ac.in