Great Lakes Admission 2019 – The Great Lakes Institutes of Management studies is a private management institute. It offers many MBA Programmes including Post Graduate Program in Management(PGPM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and other executive programmes. The GLIM has campuses in Gurgaon and Chennai. The latter one is the oldest and the most popular Great Lakes campus. For Great Lakes Admission 2019, the B-school accepts scores of CAT/ XAT/CMAT/ GMAT. The application form the Admission 2019 at Great Lakes has been released now. The admission process includes Group discussion and personal Interview round. To know more about the Great Lakes Admission 2019 application form, courses, programme fee, admit card, placement, ranking etc, check the page below.
Great Lakes Admission 2019
The great lakes take admission through various exams and conduct its own group discussion and personal interview round. The tentative dates for the admission 2019 are available below.
|Great Lakes Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|Application Form Availability||29 Aug 2018|
|Last date for Application Form for PGDM||25 Feb 2019|
|Last date for Application Form for PGPM||
03 Feb 2019
|GDPI Round will commence from||First week of March 2019|
Check the links for Important Exams for Great Lakes MBA Admission 2019 Here.
Exams for GLIM Admission
Great Lakes Admission 2019 Courses
The Great Lakes Institute of Management conducts various courses in MBA in Chennai & Gurgaon campuses.
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- One year MBA for Working Professionals
- Part Time Executive MBA Program
- Weekend Executive MBA Program
Click Here to Check CAT 2018 Latest Updates
Great Lakes Admission Fee Structure
The fee structure at Great Lakes for PGDM Programme is as follows. The fee may change for the academic year 2019-20.
|Fee in INR||Fee in $ for International Students|
|Tuition & Academic Fee||724,000/-||2,65,00/-|
|Admission & Programme Fee||390,000/-||–|
|Alumini subscription||5,000/-||200/-(Attire Included)|
Great Lakes Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying for Great Lakes must check the eligibility criteria to take part in admission 2019-20.
- A valid scorecard of CAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ GMAT.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For PGDM Programme, only freshers and candidates with less than 24 months are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants having more than 24 months of experience(31st March) are advised to apply for PGPM Programme.
- Candidates having ranks in college/ University will have the preference.
Click Here to Check CMAT 2019 Latest Updates
Great Lakes Admission 2019 Admission Process
The admission process will take place as follows.
- Application Form – Submit the duly filled application form before the last date of registration.
- Call Letters – On the basis of GMAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ XAT scores, candidates will receive the call letters for the interview process.
- GDPI Round – Candidates have to attend the GDPI round at the selected centers by the institute.
- Final Result – On the basis of GDPI round, candidates will get the final confirmation letters for the Great Lakes Admission 2019.
Great Lakes Admission 2019 Application Form
The Application for Great Lakes is an online process. Candidates need to fill the application form at the official website of the b-school. Once you register via email and phone number, you will receive the login credentials on the registered email. Now, you can access the application form and fill it accordingly. You may ask to fill the personal, contact, academic and work experience details. In the last step, you have to upload the photograph & signature and pay the application fee.
Candidates also have the option to pay the fee offline at selected vendor outlet centers. After that, you can use the coded number key for applying online. Eventually, all the candidates have to complete and submit the form online.
Great Lakes Admission 2019 Admit Card/ Call Letters
The institute will send the email to the candidates for the test venue. The email will act as the admit card to attend the GDPI process. Candidates may have to download the same from the official website of GLIM. Check the details in the form and carefully check the venue place and timings. Moreover, check the instructions carefully written on it and follow them diligently. Most importantly, take admit card along with important documents on the group discussion and personal interview day.
Click Here to Check XAT 2019 Latest Updates
Great Lakes Admission 2019 Placements
The placement at Great Lakes for last year is as follows.
Average CTC for PGDM Programme – INR 9.30 Lakhs
Average CTC for PGPM Programme – INR 12.33 Lakhs
List of Recruiters
- ACT, Arcesium, Astra Zeneca, Axis
- Bajaj Finserv
- Capital First, Cognizant, Crayon Data
- DCB Bank, Dell, Delloite,
- Emerio Corp
- HCL, HDFC, HSBC
- ICRA, IDBI, Infosys
- Janalakshmi Financial Services
- JP Morgan
- Lava International etc.
Great Lakes Ranking
The ranking for GLIM is as follows.
- Business Today – 14th among top b-schools
- Analytics India Magazine – Top 10 Analytics Education Institute
- Business India – 9th among top-10 b-school
- Outlook – 3rd in a one-year programme
- Business World – 4th in a one-year programme
Email – [email protected]
Official Website – www.greatlakes.edu.in