HBSAT Registration 2019 – The Gitam Hyderabad Business School will conduct the HBSAT 2019. The students who want to get admission to the management courses have to appear for the HBSAT 2019 exam. Those who have appeared for anyone out MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT do not need to appear for the HBSAT examination. The students who want to get admission to the course must fill the application form from the official website: www.ghbs.in. The candidates can follow the link below for HBSAT Registration 2019.
HBSAT Registration 2019
The registration for HBSAT 2019 has started. The students can submit the application form only through online mode. It is important to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The students are required to go through the important dates of Registration.
|Registration starts from||Sep 2019|
Apply here: Click here to apply for HBSAT 2019
How to apply for HBSAT?
The students can apply for HBSAT 2019 through online as well as offline mode. They can follow the instructions below to apply both in online and offline mode.
For online mode
- First go to the official website: www.ghbs.in.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Then a new page will open. The students will have to select the course for which they are going to apply.
- Enter all the mandatory details in the application form such as the name of the candidate, academic details, work experience.
- Upload the required documents in the form. Also, choose the campus where the student wishes to study.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then pay the application fees through credit card, debit card or net banking.
The application fees for the HBSAT 2019 is Rs. 700 as per last year. The students can pay the fees online through credit card/ debit card/ net banking or offline through demand draft.
Documents required for registration
Following are the documents that will be required during registration.
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 10th certificate.
- Score card of national level entrance test.
Who is can apply for HBSAT 2019?
Before submitting the application form, it is mandatory to check if the student is eligible to apply. The students must first go through the eligibility criteria to apply because if at any later stage of the admission, it is found that the student does not meet the eligibility criteria then their candidature will be revoked. The students can check the eligibility criteria from below:
- The students who will be applying must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- The students must also have acquired at least 50% marks.
- The graduation or equivalent must be for at least a duration of 3 years.
- Those who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply. They have to provide the proof of them passing the exams.
HBSAT Admit Card
The admit card for HBSAT may not be available on the official website but the School will send the admit cards to the students on their email ID. The students must download the HBSAT Admit Card and print it. The admit card is an important document and the students must carry it at the exam hall.