The ICFAI Business School has released the application form for IBSAT 2018. The registration for IBSAT has been started from July 01, 2018. Candidates have 5 months & 12 days to apply for IBSAT 2018. The process to fill the IBSAT 2018 Application will be over on December 12, 2018. You have the option to fill the form either in online or offline mode. In the offline mode, you need to visit IBS marketing offices to purchase the form or prospectus by paying the fee in cash. Whereas in the online mode, you need to fill the form available at ibsindia.org. Candidates must enter the personal, contact, educational details in the form. Once you pay the application fee, you will able to upload the photograph and can start the slot booking process. To check the complete details and know how to apply for IBSAT 2018, read the complete article below.
How to Apply for IBSAT 2018?
Candidates after the slot booking process will able to download the IBSAT 2018 Admit Card. You will need the registered email id and password to access the admit card for the exam.
IBSAT 2018 Application Form Important Dates
Check the official dates below to avoid any important deadlines.
|IBSAT 2018 Registration||Dates|
|IBSAT 2018 Application Process Starts||01 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of IBSAT 2018 Application||12 Dec 2018|
|IBSAT 2018 Exam commences from||22-23 Dec 2018|
IBSAT 2018 Application Fee
Candidates applying for IBSAT 2018 have to pay the application fee for an exam. The application fee for all the candidates is the same. Candidates can pay the fee in cash while purchasing the IBSAT prospectus. For the rest of the candidates, they will get the prospectus after paying the application fee online.
|Application Fee||Modes of Payment|
|Rs 1800/-||Credit Card|
Image Specifications for IBSAT 2018 Registration
Aspirants have to upload the photograph in the specific format. So, while scanning the photograph take the note of the following the specification.
|Passport Size Photograph||Not more than 25 KB||140-160 pixels||JPEG / GIF||Photo should have full face till the shoulders.|
Take the help of video to ease the process of applying for IBSAT 2018.
Process to Apply for IBSAT 2018
The process to apply for IBSAT is available in two modes. You can fill the form in an offline and online mode as well.
Purchase the Application forms from the 50 IBS marketing offices. You can locate the nearest office to your location at www.ibsindia.org. You will get the prospectus after paying the fees in cash.
Further to access the student login, use application number written on the voucher as Login Id. For password, use the code written under the scratch portion at the top of the voucher.
The Registration for IBSAT 2018 is also available online. First of all, you need to complete the registration process and the fee payment. After that enter the information like academic details etc and upload the photograph. Finally, book the slots for the exam and download the admit card.
Step-by-Step Procedure to fill the IBSAT 2018 Application Online
Here is the procedure to fill the IBSAT form online. You can follow these steps to avoid any mistakes while the form.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the registration link available above to register for IBSAT 2018.
- In the new window, enter Name, Email Id, and Phone Number.
- Now enter Personal Details like First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality.
- Then enter the Current Address in the form of First Line of Address, The second line of Address, State, City, Pincode.
- Finally, click on “Proceed” and review the entered information.
Step 2: Fee Payment
- After reviewing the details enter the billing address first. You need to enter Name as appear on the card, Address, Country, Telephone Number, Email.
- You can now choose the payment gateway between ICICI Payment Gateway and HDFC Payment Gateway.
- Then, enter the Card Number, CVV, Expiry Date, Card Holder Name, Security code.
- Finally, pay the application fee to complete the registration process and to start the application process.
Step 3: Academic Details
- Enter the School Details like Name of the board, Passing Year of Intermediate standard, Marks obtained rounded of nearest integer, Medium of the examination.
- Now, enter the graduation details like Duration of the course, Year of Passing, Appearing or Completed, Likely date of graduation completion, Marks Obtained rounded of nearest integer, Medium of the examination, University- Name College, State, City.
- Round of next higher number if the decimal is greater than or equal to 0.5
Step 4: Upload the photograph
- Upload the photograph according to the specifications written above.
- If the uploaded image is not clear then upload the picture again.
IBSAT 2018 Contact Details
Plot No. 65, Ground Floor,
Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana, India.
Phone: + 91–40–23440963
Toll-Free No: 1800 425 55 66 77
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Website: www.ibsindia.org
If you have any questions regarding the IBSAT 2018 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.