How to fill SNAP 2018 Application Form – The Application form for SNAP 2018 has been available for the students willing to take admission in Symbiosis International University, in the online mode. The Application procedure for SNAP 2018 Stated from August 26, 2018, and the students will be able to submit their applications till November 26, 2018. Students will have to fill out the relevant details about themselves and their achievements in the SNAP 2018 Application Form to be eligible for taking the exam. The SNAP 2018 exam will be conducted by the Symbiosis International University. Through the information available on this page, students will understand the complete Application Procedure, Steps for submitting the application form and more.
How to fill SNAP 2018 Application Form
Through the article below you will understand the procedure for filling the Application form. The students must make sure that they carefully fill the Application form in one go to avoid the wastage of time. However, in the event student wish to make any changes, they wil be able to do so before November 26, 2018.
Important Dates for the SNAP 2018 Application Form
|Availability of the Application Form||28 Aug 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||26 Nov 2018|
|Last Day to Make Changes in the Application Form||26 Nov 2018|
|Last Date to Make Payment for the Application form||26 Nov 2018|
|SNAP 2018 Exam Date||16 Dec 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here for SNAP Registration 2018.
Steps to Fill the SNAP 2018 Application Form
Students can follow the below-given procedure for filling the SNAP 2018 Application Form. Each step is necessary for filling the successful submission the students must make sure that they fill only genuine information in their application form.
Step 1. Visit the official website
First of All, the students will be required to visit the official website snaptest.org. Through the official website, Snaptest.org. Here the students have to click on the link that says Register Now. Check the Image Below.
Step 2. Enter the Valid Details
Here the students have to provide the valid login details. Important Details such as the
Step 3. Read the instructions
After the students click on the registration link, they will be shown a set of instructions that they will have to follow. Students must make sure that they read all of them before proceeding to fill the Application Form
After reading all the instructions carefully, you will get to the end of the page where you have to click on Agree.
Step 4. Filling the Application Form
Now the students will have to fill the Application form with the crucial details. The following details must be entered in the Snap registration are mentioned below.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Contact Number (Mobile) – Make sure you provide the right mobile number as the OTP and Password will be sent by the SIU.
- Email ID – Here the students have to enter the Email ID that is easily accessible to them
- Preference of Test Centre – The candidates have to provide their choice of the test centre. The students are informed that they will not be able to change the exam centre so makes sure that you choose the right exam centre.
- Uploading the Photograph – Now the students have to upload their photograph but make sure that your photo size is between 10 KB to 100 KB and in the .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .giv formats only.
Step 5. Enter The OTP You Recieve
The number you must have provided at the previous step is the one that you will be getting the One Time Password (OTP)
Step 6. Pay The Application Fee
Now the students have to pay the Application fee. The application fee can be paid using multiple methods as follows.
- Billdesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
Whatever mean you choose, the application fee remains the same. The difference is between the bank charges when you make the payment via demand draft. The Payment options and the charges are mentioned below which you may like to have a look at.
- Visa/MasterCard/Credit Card – 0.98 of Customer Payment Option
- American Express/ Diners Credit Card – 2.75
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/RuPay Debit Card/UPI
- 0.25 for Transaction up to Rs 1000
- 0.50 of Customer Payment Amount for transaction Value above Rs 1000 – Rs 2000
- 1.20% of the of Customer Payment Amount for the Transaction above Rs 2000
- For Prepaid Card and Mobile Wallet – 1% of Customer Payment Amount
- For Internet Banking – Rs 15 Per Transaction
Step 7. Select the PG programs
Here the students have to provide the fee for electing the PG programmes. The students have to provide the fee for each programme that they select. This is the Part-2 of the registration.
Programme Registration Fee – Rs 1000/- which can be paid on the snap website and also through the demand draft of Rs 1000/-
SNAP 2018 Registration