AMU MBA 2020 Preparation – For scoring well, candidates have to do AMU MBA preparation for the exam with full dedication. Candidates appearing for the AMU MBA 2020 entrance test which is conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University must be looking for the right strategy to prepare for the test. Therefore, you can find flexible preparation tips for clearing the entrance test. For AMU MBA preparation, you must gather the syllabus, study material, find a peaceful place and start preparing with enthusiasm. Check the complete article for perceiving the detailed AMU MBA 2020 preparation tips.
AMU MBA 2020 Preparation
As said by the great writer Charles Dickens in one of his novel “David Copperfield” that:
“My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.”by Charles Dickens
MBA aspirants appearing for AMU MBA 2020 must keep one tip in mind that, start preparation as soon as you read this. Its never too late to start preparing for the test. Firstly, know the exam pattern and syllabus and according to the topics and section divide the syllabus. Adapt the following go-to tips for scoring well in the exam.
- Start today not tomorrow.
- Stay patient, if not able to solve any question.
- Self-motivation is a must if you can achieve that, then you are on the right track. If not, then you need to focus more on your goal.
- Take expert to advise whenever needed.
- Evaluate yourself after every test.
- Make a task table for a complete day.
- Revise daily.
AMU MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
Before starting the preparation, check the syllabus and the exam pattern of AMU MBA 2020. The below given exam pattern is officially realised by the university inside the information brochure.
Overview of the Exam
- Duration of the exam- 120 mins (2 hours)
- Mode of exam- the exam is conducted in offline mode
- Type of questions- MCQs
- Total no. od questions- 100
- Maximum marks- 100
Section-wise distribution of Questions
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||25|
|Comprehension & Verbal Ability||20|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||15|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||15|
AMU MBA 2020 Syllabus
Before preparation, candidates must have the complete AMU MBA 2020 syllabus. Check the section-wise syllabus from the below.
|Current affairs, Economics,|
political changes, tecnology, etc
time & work, Algebra, HCF &LCM,
Geometry, discounts, etc.
|Compreheerbal Ability||Grammer, prepositions, |
error detection, Synonyms,
Antonyms, Active-passive, etc.
|Reasoning & Intelligence||Letter-number series, |
coding-decoding, Syllogism, etc
|Data Analysis &|
|Sets, Probability, graphic diagrams, |
Permutation & combination,
data interpretation, etc.
Click here to know complete AMU MBA 2020 Syllabus
Books For AMU MBA 2020 Preparation
Having a good quality of books to prepare form could be an advantage and result in scoring well in AMU entrance exam. Check the most efficient books available in the market for AMU MBA 2020 preparation for below:
|Name of the Book||Buy Here|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Click Here|
|Quarterly Current Affairs Jan 2018 -Sep 2019||Click Here|
|Pearson Guide to Logical Reasoning &|
Data Interpretation for MBA Entrance Examinations
|50 plus solved papers MBA entrances||Click Here|
|Objective General English by R.S Aggarwal||Click Here|
AMU MBA 2020 Section-Wise Preparation Tips
All the candidates must prepare according to the sections. In AMU MBA 2020, there are 5 section and approach for preparation of each of them is different. Check the details below.
AMU MBA 2020 Preparation Tips for Environmental Awareness
Suggested time: 20-25 mins
- In this section, candidates can read the newspaper and have a complete idea of current environmental issues and events from them.
- Also, have the details knowledge of some major political events and cultural events.
- Once you know the answer in this section, answering questions will not take much time. so this section can be scoring.
- Candidates can increase their current affairs knowledge by twitter as well
- Read business magazines.
AMU MBA 2020 Preparation Tips for Quantitative & Numerical Ability
Suggested time: 25-30 mins
- Work on Speed with accuracy while solving this section’s question.
- Candidates must focus on solving the question correctly.
- Start with the basic questions. Do not begin with solving the complex question.
- Be aware of the shortcut formulas.
- Also, solve a mock test for this section.
- This section required maximum practice.
AMU MBA 2020 Preparation Tips for Compreheerbal Ability
Suggested time: 25-30 mins
- This section focus on the communication ability of the candidate.
- Practice for this section by reading the long passages daily. As it will increase your reading speed.
- Learn new vocabulary words daily.
- For scoring good in the Language comprehension Section, you must read passages, Learn new words daily for increasing your vocabulary.
- make sure to solve previous papers and give mock tests.
AMU MBA 2020 Preparation Tips for Reasoning & Intelligence
Suggested time: 15-20 mins
- In this section, candidates need to think critically.
- If concepts are clear, candidates can score well in this section.
- Every question asked in this section is of a different type. so it needs more practice.
- Practice the question in this section from the mock test.
AMU MBA 2020 Preparation Tips for Data Analysis & Interpretation
Suggested time: 15-20 mins
- For this section, candidates must consult the best books
- Use stopwatch while solving this section as the time is less and the no. od question in more.
- In this section, the question is interconnected, so it is important to analyze the data from the graph, pie chart, table, etc correctly.
Approx for an external candidate to get selected for Interview/GD, you should secure about 80 marks out of 100
About AMU MBA 2020
Aligarh Muslim University conducts the university level entrance test called AMU MBA 2020 for MBA aspirants every year. The exam conducted offline for 2 hours. Candidates have to solve 100 MCQ type questions. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in the Alliance School of business for pursuing MBA.
For any doubts or queries, please write to us in the comment section below.