HPCET 2020 Application form – The Himachal Pradesh Technical University releases the HPCET MBA 2020 Application Form. The aspirants who wish to appear for HPCET MBA 2020 must register online at himtu.ac.in. A direct link for online application is given on this page. It is advised to candidates to fill the HPCET MBA Application Form 2020 only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The aspirants need to fill in and submit the application form by online mode. In the online HPCET MBA 2020 Application Form, you need to enter personal details, Educational Qualification details, etc. Also, you have to upload scanned images of your colored photograph and signature in the online application. You can check more details on HPCET MBA Application Form 2020 from this page.
HPCET 2020 Application Form
The application process for the entrance exam should be completed by online mode. You must ensure that only the correct information is provided in the HPCET MBA 2019 Application Form. After the final submission, the candidates may not get an opportunity to correct the details. The schedule for HPCET MBA Application Form 2019 is as follows.
|HPCET 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the online application||May 2020|
|HPCET 2020||Jun 2020|
Application Form: Candidates can apply for HPCET 2020 online as per scheduled at himtu.ac.in
Important Points To Keep In Mind for HPCET MBA 2020 Application Form
- The application form for HPCET MBA 2020 is available online at HIMTU’s official website.
- The aspirants must fill the application form in all respect carefully and check the same before submitting it.
- Do not submit an incomplete application form as it will not be considered.
- Once the HPCET Application Form is submitted, it can neither be taken back under any circumstances nor shall the application fee deposited be refunded in any case.
- Any application submitted after the last date is not accepted.
- Remember that the application fee to be paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
Application Fee For HPCET MBA 2020
The application fee for HPCET 2020 hasn’t changed in the past two years. This year also, aspirants have to pay the same amount which is as follows.
Mode of Payment
The applicants shall pay the application fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Items To Keep Ready Before Applying For HPCET 2020
Before you proceed to fill in details in the HPCET MBA 2020 Application Form, take a look at items which you should keep by your side for entering correct details:
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate to enter marks and roll number
- Aadhaar Card to enter Aadhaar Number
- Graduation Marksheet to enter marks
- Scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Credit Card/ Debit Card for making online payment
Details To Enter In HPCET 2020 Application Form
You need to enter the following details in the application form:
Basic Details, Qualification details & contact details
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Aadhaar number
- Programme applied for
- Examination center
- Bonafide/ Domicile of HimachalCategory
- Date of birth, valid e-mail id and active mobile number
- Qualifying exam. or it’s equivalent
- Percentage in the qualifying examination or its equivalent
- Permanent address
- Correspondence address
Document specification for uploading the documents
Candidates must upload the documents as per the following specification which is given by authorities.
|Candidate’sPhoto||JPEG/ JPG||up to 50kb|
|Guardian’s Signature||JPEG/ JPG||up to 30kb|
|Signature||JPEG/ JPG||up to 30kb|
How To Fill HPCET 2020 Application Form?
HPCET 2020 Application Form is a 7 step process. The aspirants can successfully apply for the entrance exam by following the step-by-step instructions as given below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page to register for HPCET 2020.
- Next, enter your name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, create a username and password.
- Click on the “Create Account” button and register for the exam
Step 2: Login
- Now, click on the “Login” button and enter Username, Password and Application Number.
Step 3. Fill the Application form
- Enter the Basic Details, contact details, Qualification details and click on the “submit” button.
Step 4: Verify Email
- On entering the above-given details click on Send OTP on Email. After which a system generated OTP will be sent to the candidate’s email ID.
- Enter the valid OTP and proceed.
Step 5: Upload photograph and signature
After verifying the email id, you can proceed to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature as per the specifications are given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||JPEG/ JPG||upto 50kb|
|Guardian’s Signature||JPEG/ JPG||upto 30kb|
|Signature||JPEG/ JPG||upto 30kb|
Step 6: Confirmation To Submit The Application Form
- Once you upload the necessary images, you will see a button for “Confirmation”.
- On clicking the confirmation button, ther will be 2 options i.e. “Edit” and “Submit and Go For Payment”.
- Do the necessary changes (if any) and proceed.
Note: Remember that after the final submission, you will not be able to make any changes in the application form.
Step 7: Make payment
You may get two options to pay the application fee, either by Online (Credit/ Debit Card) or by Offline mode (E-challan). You can choose either of the two to pay the application fee.
HPCET 2020 Admit card
Candidates who fill the HPCET test on time before the last date will be getting Admit card. In order to download the HBCET Admit Card 2020 for MBA, you must log in by entering the application form No. & program applied. Basically, admit card is a verifaction document and a hall ticket through which you will get entry into the examination hall. Also, carry the valid id proofs like Aadhar card/Voter id card/Pan card, etc. along with you at the time of the exam.
If you have any queries regarding the HPCET MBA 2020 Application process, let us know in the comment section below.