The Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU) will issue the HPCET MBA 2019 Admit Card online. It is usually available for download a week or two before the entrance exam. The admit card for HPCET MBA 2019 will be available online at himtu.ac.in. Also, we will update a direct link for download the admit card. To download it you need to enter details such as form number or your name. It will consist of your personal details as well as basic details about the exam. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the print out of the HPCET MBA 2019 Admit Card.
The candidates must check that the details printed on the admit card is correct or not. In case if there is an error in the admit card then contact the concerned authorities. Check more details about the HPCET MBA 2019 Admit Card from this page.
HPCET MBA 2019 Admit Card
Only the registered candidates will be issued the admit card for HPCET MBA 2019. Check the expected schedule for issuance of HPCET MBA 2019 from the table below.
|HPCET MBA 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Issuance of HPCET MBA 2019 Admit Card||01 week of May 2019|
|HPCET MBA 2019 exam date||02 week of May 2019|
Admit Card: The candidates can download their hall ticket for HPCET MBA 2019 from the website, www.himtu.ac.in.
How To Download HPCET MBA 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates who will successfully register for the entrance test can download their admit card by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be updated on this page for downloading the HPCET MBA 2019 Admit Card.
- Next, you need to enter details such as Form Number or your name and then select the programme.
- Click on the link for “Find Admit Card” to submit the details.
- On submitting the details, the candidates can download and take a print out of the admit card.
Details Given On The HPCET MBA Admit Card 2019
The admit card will consist of the following details:
- Form Number
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s/Husband/Guardian’s Name
- Name of the programme
- Date of entrance examination
- Test and timings of the test
- Address the examination center
- Date of birth
- Examination Schedule
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- General instructions of the candidate
The admit card for HPCET MBA looks like…..
Documents To Bring To The Exam Center
The candidates must carry the following documents on the day of the examination
- A print out of the HPCET MBA 2019 Admit Card
- In case if the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BPL category will have to submit the self-attested copy of category certificate along with the Admit Card to the invigilator on duty in the examination hall.
What To Do If Your Photo Is Not Uploaded On The Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check that the photo printed on the admit card is clearly visible. However, if photo or signature of the candidate is not viewable in the Admit Card, then you can affix his/her photo or mark their signature in the space provided in the Admit Card. The photo to be pasted on the HPCET MBA Admit Card must be attested by any gazetted officer.