The Himachal Pradesh Technical University will release the HPCET MBA 2019 Application Form. The aspirants who wish to appear for HPCET MBA 2019 must register online at himtu.ac.in. A direct link for online application will also be given on this page. The online application process will start in the month of March 2019 onwards. It is advised to candidates to fill the HPCET MBA Application Form only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The aspirants need to fill in and submit the application form by online mode. In the online application form, you need to enter Personal details, Educational Qualification details, etc. Also, you have to upload scanned images of your colored photograph and signature in the online application.
You must ensure that only correct information is provided in the HPCET MBA 2019 Application Form. After final submission, the candidates may not get an opportunity to correct the details. You can check more details on HPCET MBA Application Form 2019 from this page. Read on below to know more about it.
HPCET MBA 2019 Application Form
The aspirants must note that printed application form may not be available and the application process for the entrance exam should be completed by online mode. Note down the expected schedule for HPCET MBA Application Form 2019 from the table below.
|HPCET MBA 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online application process for HPCET MBA 2019 starts from||02 week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application||01 week of May 2019|
|HPCET MBA 2019||02 week of May 2019|
Application Form: The aspirants can apply online for HPCET MBA 2019 at the website, www.himtu.ac.in.
Important Points To Keep In Mind for HPCET MBA 2019 Application Form
- The application form for HPCET MBA 2019 will be available online at HIMTU’s official website.
- The aspirants must fill the application form in all respect carefully and check the same before submitting it.
- Do not submit an incomplete application form as it will not be considered.
- Once the HPCET Application Form is submitted, it can neither be taken back under any circumstances nor shall the application fee deposited be refunded in any case.
- Any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
- Remember that the application fee to be paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
Application Fee For HPCET MBA 2019
The application fee for HPCET MBA hasn’t changed in the past two years. So, it is expected that the aspirants shall have to the same amount as last year which was as follows:
Mode of Payment: The applicants shall pay the application fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Items To Keep Ready Before Applying For HPCET MBA 2019
Before you proceed to fill in details in the HPCET MBA 2019 Application Form, take a look at items which you should keep by your side for entering correct details:
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate to enter marks and roll number
- Aadhaar Card to enter Aadhaar Number
- Graduation Marksheet to enter marks
- Scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Credit Card/ Debit Card for making online payment
How To Fill HPCET MBA 2019 Application Form?
HPCET MBA 2019 Application Form is a 6 step process. The aspirants can successfully apply for the entrance exam by following the step-by-step instructions as given below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page to register for HPCET MBA 2019.
- Next, to register you need to enter the essential information such as your name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, create a username and password.
- Click on the “Create Account” button to successfully register for the exam.
- On submitting these details, the system will generate a Unique Form Number which will be displayed on the screen. The same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id provided at the time of registration.
- It is advised to note down the Form Number, User Name & Password for future reference.
Step 2: Login
- Once you have registered for the exam, click on “Login” button and fill in the login credentials which are Username, Password and Application Number.
- You will see that the form has been divided into six tabs i.e Basic Detail, Verify Email, Upload Photo and Signature, Confirmation, Fee Payment & Payment Detail. Fill in necessary details in each and the next page will open automatically.
Details To Enter In HPCET MBA 2019 Application Form
You need to enter the following details in the application form
- Name of the candidate – This will be filled automatically as per your registration details
- Father’s name – Write your father’s name as it appears in your class 10th certificate or first Board/University Examination certificate.
- Mother’s name – Likewise, write your mother’s name as it appears in your class 10th certificate or first Board/University Examination certificate.
- Aadhaar number – Write your 16 digit Aadhaar Number.
- Nationality – Select the appropriate option, Indian/ Other
- Programme applied for – Select the program you wish to apply for from the drop down menu.
- Examination centre – You will be given the option to select any three test centres from the drop down menu.
- Bonafide/ Domicile of Himachal – Select the appropriate option of Yes/ No, whichever is applicable
- Date of birth, valid e-mail id and alive mobile number – This section will be automatically filled as per the details given by you at the time of registration
- Qualifying exam. or it’s equivalent – Select the qualifying exam or its equivalent such as 10+2(Medical)/ 10+2(NM)/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy
- Result – After selecting the appropriate exam, the select the Passed/Appeared option. On selection of undergraduate courses from the dropdown “Programme applied for” and on selection of passed from the dropdown “ Result”, a table for entering subject-wise marks will appear, you have to fill the relevant marks detail obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Percentage in qualifying examination or its equivalent
- Permanent address
- Correspondence address
Step 3: Verify Email
- On entering the above given details click on Send OTP on Email. after which a system generated OTP will be sent to the candidate’s email ID.
- Enter the valid OTP, and next you will see the webpage message of Email verified successfully.
Step 4: Upload photograph and signature
After verifying the email id, you can proceed to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||JPEG/ JPG||upto 50kb|
|Guardian’s Signature||JPEG/ JPG||upto 30kb|
|Signature||JPEG/ JPG||upto 30kb|
Step 5: Confirmation To Submit The Application Form
- Once you upload the necessary images, you will see a button for “Confirmation”.
- On clicking the confirmation button, you may see two options i.e. “Edit” and “Submit and Go For Payment”. You must check the application once that the details entered by you are correct. If some changes are required then click on the “Edit” button, or else proceed to pay the application fee.
Note: Remember that after the final submission, you will not be able to make any changes in the application form.
Step 6: Make payment
You may get two options to pay the application fee, either by Online (Credit/ Debt Card) or by Offline mode (E-challan). You can choose either of the two to pay the application fee.
How to pay application fee using e-challan?
- Click on the button “Click here to get Fee Payment Link”, two options will appear to make fee payment. i.e. “Offline link to generate PNB Challan” and “Online Fee Payment Link” will appear. Click on the link for “Offline link to generate PNB Challan”.
- PNB challan in triplicate (i.e. Candidate copy, bank copy and University copy) will be generated. Take a print out of the challan and deposit the requisite amount of the fee in the nearest PNB Branch.
- After depositing the fee in the Bank, re-login in your account at least after 24 hours and enter transaction number provided by the bank on the PNB Challan in the payment details page and click on “Save Payment Details”
- On completing the above given steps, the form will proceed on confirmation page.
How to pay the application fee using Credit Card/ Debit card?
- If you want to pay the application fee by online mode then click on the “Online Fee Payment” link.
- Next, choose a payment method from Credit/Debit Card/ Net banking.
- Then you need to enter all the necessary entries such as Card Number, Name of the Card, CVV Number & expiry date etc.
- Click on “Pay Now” button, after which you will be automatically redirected to your bank website. After successful transaction the web page will automatically redirected to university website.
Finally, submit the scanned copy of printed application form through email or you may submit the copy of Application Form (PDF) form in the officer of HIMTU within a week after its generation.
If you have any query regarding the HPCET MBA 2019, let us know in the comment section below.