The Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) has released the HPU MAT 2019 Application Form. The last date to apply for HPU MAT 2019 is 10 May. The candidates can apply for the entrance test by online mode at hpubsshimla.org or by accessing the direct link on this page. In the HPU MAT 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to enter their Personal Information, Education Details. Also, you have to upload scanned images of your recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications. Check more details about the HPU MAT 2019 Application Form from this page.
HPU MAT 2019 Application Form
Before the candidates proceed to apply for HPU MAT 2019, first you must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility conditions to appear for the test. Only after verifying the eligibility criteria, you can proceed to fill the HPU MAT 2019 Application Form. Last year, about 3646 number of candidates registered against 120 seats for HPUMAT.
HPU MAT 2019 Registration Dates: The candidates can check the schedule for HPU MAT 2019 from the table below.
|HPU MAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||Apr 2019|
|Last Date to fill HPU MAT 2019 Application Form||10 May 2019|
|HPU MAT 2019 Exam Date||04 week of May 2019|
Registration: Click Here to fill the HPU MAT 2019 Online Form.
Application Fees For HPU MAT 2019
The aspirants have to pay the same amount for the application fee. The application fee payable by the candidate is as follows:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: The applicants shall pay the application fee by Online mode using either of the following:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Items to Keep Ready Before filling HPU MAT 2019 Application Form
Before proceeding to apply online, ensure that you have the following:
- Scanned copy of applicant’s recent photograph, signature, Father/Mother signature
- Email Account – Create one if you don’t have a personal email account already
- Mobile Number
- Qualifying Examination and Degree Certificate
How To Fill HPU MAT 2019 Application Form?
Follow the instructions as given below to successfully apply for HPU MAT 2019:
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page to fill HPU MAT 2019 registration form.
- Next, choose the program for which you wish to apply for and then click on the program name
- A new page opens which consist of various tabs in which you have to enter:
- Personal Information
- Education and Document Details
- Application Summary
- Submit the Application Form
- Start by filling in the Personal Details first and after filling in details, click on the save button at the last of the page.
- On proceeding to the next, the candidates will receive a Unique Registration number along with the password. You can check the same at your email id and mobile number.
- After that, you can either continue and fill other required information or log out from the application and log in again with unique Registration number and password to complete the application form.
- Next, the candidates have to fill all information required in different sections such as Education and Documents details.
- Furthermore, upload the related documents as per the specifications are given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||.jpg or .jpeg||100KB|
|Candidate’s Signature||.jpg or .jpeg||100 KB|
|Father/Mother signature||.jpg or .jpeg||100KB|
- After entering the details and uploading the images as per the specifications are given above, you can proceed to make payment for the application fee.
- Click on the “Make Payment” button and on the next page select your payment gateway.
- Choose from the given options (debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- Fill the required card details and pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- Once the payment is done, you will receive a success message with all the details. Now, finally, submit the application form by clicking on the button ‘Click here to go to final submit page’.
Note: It is advised to the candidates to verify that the details given on the application form are correct. However, after the final submission of the application form, the aspirants may or may not able to edit the details in the application form.