IBA Bengaluru 2019 – The Indus Business Academy, Bengaluru offers the PGDM course for the year 2019. It has two campuses, one in Bengaluru and the second campus is in Noida. Indus Business Academy was previously known as Indian Business Academy. The students who want to get admission to the course should apply online from the official website: www.iba.ac.in. IBA Bengaluru 2019 does not conduct its own entrance exam. For admission to the IBA Bengaluru 2019, the students must appear for anyone exam out of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ CMAT or any state entrance exam. For more information, candidates can go through this page.
IBA Bengaluru 2019
The IBA Bengaluru 2019 selects the students for the admission based on a group discussion and personal interview. The students must also have appeared for anyone exam which the college accepts. They will be shortlisted for the selection process if they score well.
|GD/PI date||1st week of April 2019|
|Academic session||June 2019|
IBA Bengaluru Eligibility Criteria
- The students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The student must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the final exams and 45% for the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- The students must appear for anyone out of the exams: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ CMAT or state government entrance exams.
IBA Bengaluru Selection Process
After the registration, the students will be called for the selection process for IBA Bengaluru 2019. The students will receive an email and a call for the first round of the selection process. The selection process will include a group discussion and a personal interview. At the time of the selection process, the students must bring the relevant documents in original such as mark sheets, scorecards, etc. Following is the criteria of selection along the weightage of marks:
|Entrance test scores||20 marks|
|Consideration of marks of class 10th, 12th and graduation and work experience||35 marks|
|Group Discussion||10 marks|
|Statement of purpose||10 marks|
|Personal Interview||25 marks|
IBA Bengaluru GD/ PI Centres
The selection process will be conducted at the following locations. The students must note that the list that is given here is as per last year and shall change in the upcoming session.
IBA Bengaluru Registration
The students can register for the IBA Bengaluru 2019 through online mode only. The students can do so by going to the official website from the official website: www.iba.ac.in. The students can follow the link below:
- Go to the official website: www.iba.ac.in
- Click on “apply now” link.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- enter the captcha code and click on the “I agree” button for declaration.
- Pay the application fees.
- After the submission of the form, the students will receive an email and a confirmation call regarding the admission process.
- The students will receive username and password on their email id.
- The students must download and print the admit card for future reference.
The students have to pay the application fees by credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ demand draft.
The students who did not receive any email from the College must immediately contact on [email protected]
IBA Bengaluru Result
After the selection process is conducted, the students who are selected will receive an admission letter. The selected students have to pay the academic fees for within the date and time given. Otherwise, the seats will be given to the next candidate.
IBA Bengaluru Placements
The Indus Business Association have been maintaining their excellent record of placement every year. Each year, more than 100 companies visit the campus for recruitment. Following are list of the recruiter that came for placement last year:
|Accor Hotels||ICICI Bank|
|Grant Thornton||Berger Paints|
Official website: www.iba.ac.in