IBS Hyderabad – ICFAI Business School Hyderabad is the management school of ICFAI University. Candidates looking for admission in BBA/ BA/ MBA/ Ph.D. can apply at IBS Hyderabad. The school has been accredited with ‘A+’ grade by NAAC. The school has been established in 1995 and popularly known for its innovative programme structure. So, aspirants interested in MBA admission can apply at IBS Hyderabad via management entrance test known as IBSAT. For the academic session 2019-21, the IBSAT Application Form has been released. The examination will take place in online mode on December 22-23, 2018. In the article below, you will find fee structure, course structure, placements, courses offered for IBS Hyderabad MBA Admission 2019.
IBS Hyderabad Admission 2019
The IBS Hyderabad takes admission through entrance exam, group discussion, and on the personal interview basis. So, in order to secure the final IBS Hyderabad Admission 2019, you must perform better in all the steps of the selection process.
|IBSAT 2018||Important Dates|
|Registration for IBSAT 2018 starts from||01 Jul 2018|
|Last date to submit IBSAT 2018 Application Form||12 Dec 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||A week or two before the exam|
|IBSAT 2018 exam date||22-23 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of entrance test result||01 week of Jan 2019|
|Briefing for the selection will be done from||13-20 Jan 2019|
|Selection Process from||20-26 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||20 May 2019|
Courses Offered by IBS Hyderabad
The school offers many graduate and undergraduate courses for IBS Hyderabad Admission 2019. For the Post Graduation, following courses are available at IBS Hyderabad.
- M.B.A (Full Time & Part Time)
- Ph.D. (Full Time & Part Time)
- Executive MBA (Part Time)
- PG Programme in Analytics (Part-Time)
IBS Hyderabad Fee Structure
The IBS Hyderabad Admission 2019 fee structure is as follows.
|IBS Hyderabad MBA Fee 2019|
|2 Year Fee||Rs 7.02 Lakhs|
|Refundable Caution Deposit||Rs 10,000/-|
|Living Expenses||Not Included|
|Accommodation||To be announced|
IBS Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria
For the IBS Hyderabad Admission 2019 in the new academic year, this is the criteria that a student must fulfill. Aspirants not able to meet the selection criteria will not able to take the final admission in the course.
- A candidate must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have a minimum qualification of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis.
- Aspirants must have minimum 50% marks in the graduation.
- Final Year students are also eligible to apply. They must submit the necessary documents before November 01, 2019.
Medium of Education
- A candidate must have completed his/her graduation in English Medium only.
- If not the above scenario then candidates must submit the TOEFL/NELT / IELTS score by May 31, 2019.
- Candidates applying for MBA Executive must have minimum 2 years of experience.
IBS Hyderabad Selection Process
The selection process of IBS Hyderabad Admission 2019 takes place to shortlist students for the final admission. Candidates must clear all the stages to get the admission in the school.
- IBSAT 2018 – Candidates who will clear the written test will appear in the next process of admission.
- Selection Briefing – Aspirants shortlisted for the next round may attend the selection briefing explaining the details of the programme.
- GDPI – Now, the Group Discussion and Personal Interview will take place in the specified center by IBS Hyderabad.
- Final Admission – On the basis of past academic records and above-written stages, final admission will take place.
Executive MBA Admission Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of academic record and work experience. The final section will consist of micro-presentation and interview round.
IBS Hyderabad Application Form
Candidates who are looking for admission in the academic year 2019-21 must fill the IBSAT 2018 Application Form. You can fill the form online and offline. In the form, candidates have to fill the personal, contact, academic and work experience details. Once you enter the personal and contact information you will get registered and then you will able to pay the registration fee. After that, candidates have to upload the photograph and signature. Finally, candidates have to book the slots for the examination day.
The registration fee for IBS Hyderabad Admission 2019 is Rs 1800/- for all the candidates. You can pay the fee via credit card, debit card, net banking or offline.
IBS Hyderabad Admit Card
Candidates can download the IBSAT 2018 Admit Card the moment after slot booking. You must download it before the day of the examination. On the day of the exam, it is necessary that you carry the admit card along with the identity proof. Moreover, check if all the details like name, registration number, test appointment details are correctly written on IBSAT 2018 Admit Card.
IBS Hyderabad Call Letter
Candidates who will clear the written examination will receive the intimation from the school to attend the GDPI round. You may receive the same on the registered email id. In addition to that, you may able to check the list of shortlisted students from the IBS Hyderabad Website.
IBS Hyderabad Placements
The IBS Hyderabad has recently concluded the placement process of last year. Around 190 companies participated in the process. Candidates with their knowledge and skills able to grab the attractive placements.
|Average Salary||7.23 LPA||6.91 LPA|
|National||13.00 LPA||16.50 LPA|
|Average Salary* (Top 10%)||10.89 LPA||12.42 LPA|
|Average Salary* (Top 25%)||9.85 LPA||9.99 LPA|
Famous Companies for Recruitment at IBS Hyderabad
- ICICI Bank
- OYO Rooms
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- CoffeeDay Beverages
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Deloitte US India(Audit Services)
- Genpact Analytics
- Genpact India
- KPMG Advisory Services
- KPMG Global Services
- TCS Technology Solutions
- TFS Business Advisors India Pvt Ltd.
- The Smart Cube etc.
IBS Hyderabad Ranking
The IBS Hyderabad bags different ranking in the survey of many magazines and organizations. These are the latest ranking released on the website.
|The Week-Hansa Research Survey Top B-schools 2017||1st amongst private B-Schools, Hyderabad|
|2nd amongst private B-Schools, South Zone|
|Silicon India B-Schools Survey 2018||2nd amongst private B-Schools (All India)|
|Business World Best B-School Ranking Survey 2017||12th amongst all India Private B-Schools|
|Education World Best B-School Ranking Survey 2016||13th amongst all India Private B-Schools|
|Business India Best B-School Survey 2017||16th amongst top B-Schools in India|
|CRISIL||A** at National Level|
|A*** at State Level|
|ICRA||EB 2+ IN at National Level|
|EB 1 TS at State Level|