IBSAT 2018 Registration Last Date – The ICFAI Business School is going to conduct the IBSAT 2018 examination. The IBSAT 2018 examination is an entrance examination which the students have to take to get admission to the management courses in the ICFAI. Those who have appeared for the CAT/GMAT/NMAT examination are exempted from taking the IBSAT 2018 exam. The registration for the IBSAT 2018 has been started the candidates who want to get admission to ICFAI Business School must fill the form. The last date to submit the application form has been released. Students must keep in mind the last date of registration and fill the application form in time. Candidates will be able to submit the form till the 2nd week of Dec 2018.
IBSAT Registration Last Date
Students who are applying for the IBSAT 2018, must go through the important dates of the registration. The dates that are given below are of the commencement of registration process and the last date of the same.
|Registration starts from||01 Jul 2018|
|Last date of registration||12 Dec 2018|
|IBSAT 2018 exam date||22-23 Dec 2018|
Who can apply for IBSAT 2018?
Only those students can apply for IBSAT 2018, who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The students who hold a graduate degree and have obtained 50% marks.
- He/She must have completed a minimum of 15 years of education.
- They must have passed the graduation with the medium of instruction as English.
- Those who do not meet the English medium requirement have to submit their TOEFL/IELTS/NELT scores.
- Students who are in their final year of degree can also apply. They have to obtain the marks mentioned above. They must also provide the proof of their graduation.
How to Register for IBSAT 2018?
The registration for IBSAT 2018 has been started from July. Candidates can fill the application form till the 2nd week of July 2018. Following are the steps given below to register for IBSAT 2018:
- Before filling the application form, the candidates must ensure that they have a valid email address, telephone number and home address. Also, keep the result of class, XII and graduation ready.
- Students can click on the link provided here to apply for the IBSAT: www.ibsindia.org/ibsat2018.
- The students will receive a valid login id and password, which has to be entered at the time of logging in to the website. The log in page will look like in the image that is given below:
- After logging in, the students will be directed to the section “Change your password”.
- Then, the login using the new password and go to the section “IBSAT 2018 – Application Form”.
- Students will have to fill out important information such as name, date of birth, Gender, citizenship, address, etc. The click on the button “Proceed”.
- Then the academic information has to be entered.
- Candidates will also have to upload their coloured passport size photograph in jpeg or gif format. The size of the photograph should not be more than 25KB.
- Candidates will also be required to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking. Following is the payment page:
- The students then have to choose how they wish to apply for the program i.e through IBSAT or through GMAT/CAT/NMAT.
- In the end the students have to click on the “I agree” to the declaration statement. By clicking on that button, it will be affirmed that the information provided by the student is correct.