ICFAI Business School release the application form for IBSAT 2018. Application form of IBSAT 2018 can be filled and submitted by last date. IBSAT is an entrance examination supervised by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. It is a pre-eminent University level entrance exam conducted at a postgraduate level. It is a methodical procedure for admissions in the MBA / PGPM programs proffered by varied ICFAI business schools. IBSAT is also commonly referred to as ICFAI Aptitude Test. IBSAT Registration 2018 are expected to commence from July, 2018.
The application form is customary for IBSAT 2018 Registration for the examination to enroll into the MBA / PGPM program at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai & IBS Pune campuses and Ph.D. program (full-time/part-time) at IBS Hyderabad campus. There are various things one should keep in mind before filling IBSAT 2018 Application Form for the test as listed below.
IBSAT 2018 Registration
IBSAT 2018 Registration will commence as per the schedule given below in table.
|IBSAT 2018 Registration||Expected Dates|
|IBSAT 2018 Application Process Starts||Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of IBSAT 2018 Application||Dec 2018|
|IBSAT 2018 Exam commences from||Dec 2018|
Where to Apply
Online Mode: Applicants who prefer to apply online for the IBSAT exam can Click here to apply for the exam.
Offline Mode: Application forms are available in IBS marketing offices. Click here to locate the nearest office to your location. You can purchase the form by paying in cash at the location.
IBSAT 2018 Application Fee is Rs 1800 (expected).
Campuses and Programs Offered
MBA – IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, and IBS Jaipur.
PGPM – IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune
How to Apply for IBSAT 2018
Applicants have to follow these simple steps to apply for IBSAT 2018:
- Get the application form via online or offline mode.
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the registration details.
- Fill the required information in the application form.
- Pay the examination fee through the payment gateway.
- Upload the scanned images.
- After filling the application form, take a printout of the IBSAT application for further use.
The few things one should be thoroughly aware of before enrolling or registering for the test are :
- The applicants should confirm the eligibility criteria before applying for the test.
- The applicants can get the application form of IBSAT through online as well as offline mode.
- The offline application forms are conveniently accessible in the marketing offices of IBS.
- The application emolument will be Rs.1800/- for all the candidates.
- The fee can be paid through diverse online modes (credit card/debit card/net banking).
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria the applicant needs to qualify before registering for the test:
For 2 Year Management Program the candidate should be a graduate with minimum 50% and above marks.
- The medium of instructions should be English.
- If the candidates don’t ensure the medium of instruction as English, then he/she has to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2019.
- Final year graduate students are qualified to apply for the test but only if they are able to produce their mark sheets and degree certificates at the time of admissions. The final date for documents submission is November 01, 2019.
- It is imperative for the applicants to fulfill 15 years education criteria in the pattern of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2019 onwards. Hence, the responsibility of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
Watch this video to know how to register for IBSAT 2018.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Structure
- IBSAT is Computer based test (CBT).
- Type: Consist of 140 objective type questions with 5 choices for every question.
- Marks: Total marks are 140.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given to right answer.
- Subjects: There will be four subjects like; English Usage, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Sufficiency.
- Language: The medium of the question paper will be English only.
- Duration: The total duration of IBSAT exam will be 2 hours.
- Negative: There is no negative marking.
The paper format of IBSAT 2018 is as follows:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Data Interpretation and Sufficiency||30||30|
The final selection is based on academic records and performance of the applicants in the Group discussion and Personal Interview rounds.