IBSAT 2018 Result – The ICFAI Business School has declared the Result for IBSAT 2018 Selection Process. The candidates can download the result from ibsindia.org or from the direct link available here. You can access the IBSAT Result 2018 by entering the Application Number and Password at IBS Login Page. The scorecard of IBSAT 2018 contains the overall and sectional marks according to your performance. After the IBS Result 2018, the university and its 9 campuses start the selection process for MBA/PGPM programmes. The qualified candidates receive the confirmation email to attend the group discussion and personal interview round. Check details about IBSAT 2018 Result, the process to check it, and more information from this page.
IBSAT 2018 Result
After the declaration of the IBSAT 2018 Result, it can be accessed from IBSAT 2018 Login page. Once you have the name in the final selection list, you can get admission to one of the campuses of IBS located at Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
IBSAT 2018 Result Date – The schedule for IBSAT 2018 Result has been available in the table below.
|IBSAT 2018 Result||Date|
|Date of Conduct of IBSAT 2018||22-23 Dec 2018|
|Announcement of IBSAT 2018 Result||27 Dec 2018|
|Selection Briefings||13-20 Jan 2019|
|GD and PI will be held in||20-26 Feb 2019|
How to Download IBSAT 2018 Result?
The candidates simply need to follow the steps below to check the IBSAT 2018 Result :
- Access the official Website: Log onto www.ibsindia.org. You will land at the homepage of the main website.
- Homepage: Scroll down to view the “Latest Updates” OR you can simply click on the link above.
- IBSAT 2018 Result: Click on the options that say “IBSAT 2018 Result”.
- Candidate Login: You can generate the result by entering the Application Number and Password.
- Submit the Login Details: Click on “Login” to view the IBSAT 2018 Result.
IBSAT 2018 Cutoff
After IBSAT 2018 Result, candidates can check the previous year cutoff (in Marks) for IBSAT 2018 from below:
- 68 and above at IBS Hyderabad
- 62 and above at IBS Gurgaon
- 62 and above at IBS Mumbai
- 65 and above at IBS Bangalore
IBSAT 2018 Call Letters
Candidates after the IBSAT 2018 Result, will receive the call letters on the registered email id. Students who will clear the cut off get the emails from the different campuses of IBS. It will contain details like GDPI dates, venue or any other important details. You will also able to check the list of shortlisted students from the university website.
List of Institutes where IBS that offer MBA Program
List of Institutes where IBS offers PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) Program
IBSAT 2018 Selection Briefings
The selection Briefings includes the string of seminars that the IBS organizes to provide an insight into the programs. The IBS 2018 Selection Briefings Event will take place across the nation in around 40 locations.. The selection briefing will take place in total three rounds, as follows.
- Introductory Session: Information about the IBS.
- Question& Answer Session: Solving queries of the candidates.
- Preparation Session: Tips and tricks for GD&PI round.
Selection Process for IBSAT 2018
IBS will host the event for selecting the aspirants for the MBA/ PGPM Program. The candidates will get the final admission at IBS once they clear each of the following stages-
- IBSAT 2018 / CAT / GMAT / NMAT
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
For MBA/ PGPM
The university also accepts scores of GMAT/ CAT/ NMAT of the year 2018 in order to shortlist the candidates for the Selection Process.
The weightage for the preparation of the final merit list of IBSAT 2018 is as follows:
- Past academic records – 40 %
- Personal Interview (PI) – 30%
- Group Discussion (GD) – 30%
IBSAT 2018 Contact Details
Plot No. 65, Ground Floor,
Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana, India.
Phone: + 91–40–23440963
Toll-Free No: 1800 425 55 66 77
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Website: www.ibsindia.org
If you have any questions regarding the IBSAT 2018 Result, then let us know in the comment section below.