IBSAT 2018 is conducted by ICFAI Business School. The application form of IBSAT 2018 exam is released online on the official website. IBS Exam 2018 is also conducted online, in multiple sessions. The candidate are selected on the basis of performance in IBSAT 2018 and GD / PI round. However, the qualifiers of CAT / GMAT / NMAT need not appear for IBSAT exam and will be directly called for GD / PI. The GMAT / CAT / NMAT by GMAC scores are accepted in the place of IBS Hyderabad Exam 2018.
The candidates interested in applying online for IBSAT exam are advised to read the eligibility criteria first. Through IBSAT 2018, the admission will be granted in MBA, PGPM, Ph.D. program, offered by 9 ICFAI Business Schools. Check important details of IBSAT 2018 such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, admit card and result from here.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Accepted by 200+ B-Schools||Apply Now to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for MBA|
IBSAT 2018 Important Dates
|IBSAT 2018||Important Dates|
|Application form will be available from||Jul 2018|
|The deadline to submit the application form||Dec 2018|
|Ending of Slot Booking||Dec 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||Dec 2018|
|IBSAT 2018 is due to be held on||Dec 2018|
|Announcement of IBSAT 2018 Result||Dec 2018|
|Briefing for the selection will be done from||Jan 2018|
|Apply through CAT / GMAT / NMAT score||Jan 2018|
|Selection will be done from||Feb 2018|
IBSAT 2018 Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria of IBSAT 2018
It is important for the candidates to check the conditions of eligibility first before applying for the exam. All the conditions which are mandatory to be satisfied are summarized here, under the IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018.
2 year Management Program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2019.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2019. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2019.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2019 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from a UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks or
- Post graduation (full-time)in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks or
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Applicants who have completed their graduation/ Post graduation on one-time sitting basis or on part time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible for Ph.D. program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2019.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2019 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
To effectively prepare for any examination, the candidates must know the exam pattern of it. The facets of the exam patterns are as below:
- The exam will be held online.
- Duration of the IBSAT will be 2 hours.
- The exam will be held in multiple session.
- There will be 4 sections in the exam, for Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Reading Comprehension, and Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation.
- In all, there will 140 questions.
|Course||Number of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2018 Syllabus
IBSAT exam tests the candidate’s ability in analytical reasoning, data adequacy, data interpretation, quantitative techniques, reading comprehension and vocabulary. IBSAT syllabus 2018 covers English language and grammar, quantitative aptitude, analytical reasoning, data adequacy & data interpretation.
Here’s the syllabus for quant section
- Number System
- Work, Pipes, and Cisterns
- Arithmetic Progression
- Time and Work
- Coordinate Geometry
- Installment payments
- Permutation & Combination
- Quadratic and linear equation
- Profit & Loss
- Allegation & mixtures
Core concepts under this section are as follows:
- Comprehension of passage
- English Grammar
- Incorrect words
- English Usage
- Sentence completion
- Contextual usage
- Replace the missing words
- Para Jumble
- Reading Comprehensions
Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation
The syllabus for this section is provided below:
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Cause and effects
- Graphs representing area
- Pie chart
- Venn – diagram
- Critical Reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Bar graphs
- Column graphs
- Statements and Conclusions
- Matrix arrangements
IBSAT 2018 Mock Test
The conducting body will also provide the mock test link for IBSAT 2018. The link to avail it is also provided on this page. The candidates can avail the mock test facility to enhance their preparation and efficiency.
IBSAT 2018 Registration
The form of the IBSAT 2018 exam is released online, on ibsindia.org. It is also made available offline at 50 IBS FTP Branches. The candidates can access and submit an online application form, online on the official website. To submit it, the candidates will first have to register by submitting the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Current Address
- Permanent Address
Once, the IBSAT Registration 2018 is done a confirmation message will be sent to the candidates. After the registration, the next step is the payment of the fee. The amount of fee is around Rs. 1800 and the candidates can submit via Net Banking, or Debit/Credit card.
When the IBSAT Application Fee 2018 will be paid, the candidates will be able to access the application form and fill details, as well as, upload photograph and signature on it. Once the application form is submitted the candidates must download the confirmation page of it. It might come handy in future.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Center
The IBS Aptitude Test is expected to be held in 93 test centers. These centers will be established all over India. The candidates will be able to state their choices for the exam center while booking the slot. The candidates should note that they must submit the choices carefully. Once the exam center is allocated, it can not be changed.
IBSAT 2018 Slot Booking and Admit Card
To download the admit card of IBSAT 2018, the candidates will have to ensure that they submit the application form in the prescribed format. Also, the IBSAT Admit Card 2018 will only be generated by the system if the candidates will book a slot.
The IBSAT 2018 Slot Booking is that procedure through which, the candidates reserve a test center, day, and time. The booking will begin in the month of November / December 2018. For it, the conducting body will open a separate portal. Once the candidates have successfully booked the slot, the link to download the IBSAT 2018 Admit Card will be displayed.
IBSAT Result 2018
The result of IBSAT 2018 exam is announced online and the candidates will not receive it at their residential address. The candidates can be able to check it online at candidate’s IBSAT 2018 Login by submitting the Application Number and Password. The selected candidates will be called for the IBSAT 2018 selection procedure, which will comprise of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final admission will be granted on the basis of merit list of IBSAT, which will be released after GD/PI round.
About ICFAI IBS and Campuses; Courses; Fee Structure
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (IFAI) is a non-profit educational society. It belongs to the state of Telangana and the headquarter of it is situated in Hyderabad. The ICFAI Business School (IBS) is the department responsible for management admissions.
IBSAT 2018 Participating Institutes – There are 11 universities under it. However, ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test is held for the intake of candidates in 9 campuses of ICFAI. These campuses are as listed below.
- IBS Hyderabad
- IBS Ahmedabad
- IBS Bengaluru
- IBS Mumbai
- IBS Gurgaon
- IBS Kolkata
- IBS Pune
- IBS Jaipur
- IBS Dehradun
Courses – In these ICFAI IBS Institutes, MBA and PGPM courses are offered. The MBA program is only offered at Dehradun, Jaipur, and Hyderabad. Whereas, the PGPM is offered in the remaining six campuses.
IBSAT Fee Structure – The fee details for all the institutes is as mentioned, in the table below:
|Campuses||Fee Amount for MBA/PGPM|
|IBS Hyderabad||Rs. 6.250 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Ahmedabad||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Bengaluru||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Mumbai||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Gurgaon||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Kolkata||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Pune||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Jaipur||Rs. 2.55 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Dehradun||Rs. 2.55 lakhs p.a|