IBSAT 2019 is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. It is an online aptitude test, which is conducted for the students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs. Interested aspirants can apply for IBS exam by simply registering online at IBS Hyderabad website. After the IBSAT 2019 Registration is done, the applicants can proceed to fill up other necessary details in the application form, upload images, pay the application fee and finally submit the IBSAT 2019 application form. Those who will successfully register for the IBSAT Exam 2019 will be provided with the facility of online Slot Booking. Only those who will successfully book the slot will be issued IBSAT 2019 Admit Card and can appear for the CFAI Business School MBA exam. The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The candidates are also selected for admission on the basis of GMAT / CAT / NMAT scores. The MBA programs are offered by IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur, whereas PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program is offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses. Candidates can check more details regarding the IBSAT 2019 in the page below.
IBSAT 2019 Exam
More than 7000 are pursuing management courses from IBS Business School. In all, there are 9 campuses of IBS and these are in – Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, and Dehradun. Candidates can check the expected schedule for IBSAT 2019 in the table below.
IBSAT 2019 Important Dates
|IBSAT 2019||Important Date|
|IBSAT 2019 Application Form shall be available by||01st week of Jul 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||02nd week of Dec 2019|
|Slot Booking shall begin by||A week or two before the exam|
|Issuance of Admit card||As soon as slot booking is done|
|IBSAT 2019 exam date||04th week of Dec 2019|
|Declaration of IBSAT 2019 Result||01st week of Jan 2020|
IBSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by the IBS Business School. The eligibility criteria to appear for IBSAT Exam 2019 for MBA Admission is as follows:
- The candidate should have completed graduation with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Those who have not completed their Graduation with English as a medium of Instructions, shall have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score.
Note: Applicants who will be appearing in their Final year examination for Bachelor’s are also eligible to apply for IBSAT Exam.
For Ph.D Admission:
- The candidate should have completed graduation (in any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English
- Also, the applicant should possess a Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 55% and above mark OR
- Post Graduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks OR
- Should posses a Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
IBSAT 2019 Regsistration / Application Form
The application form for IBSAT 2019 will be available online and offline. The aspirants need to fill up their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other necessary information in the IBSAT Application Form 2019. After registration candidate have to goto IBSAT 2019 Login and upload their Photograph and Signature, in case they opt for online application as per the specifications and format. The offline application form shall be available at various IBS Marketing Branches. The fee for IBSAT 2019 Online Registration shall be payable by Credit Card/ Net Banking. However, the offline application form can be obtained by cash payment at the IBS offices.
IBSAT 2019 Application Fee
The amount of IBSAT Registration 2019 will be around Rs. 1800 for the examination. The candidates will be able to submit it through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
IBSAT 2019 Slot Booking
Those who will successfully register for the IBS exam will be able to book the slots. In slot booking, the candidate will be able to choose the preferable IBSAT Exam Date and Time and Center. The IBSAT 2019 Slot Booking shall be done on first-come-first-serve basis. To book the slot, the candidate shall have to login using the Application Number and Password. It is important that candidates should complete the slot booking process, only then they will be able to download the IBSAT 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card.
IBSAT 2019 Admit Card
The IBSAT 2019 Admit Card will be available for download for only those candidates who will complete the slot booking process. The IBSAT Admit Card 2019 will consist of the personal details of the applicant as well as basic information about the exam such as its date, timings and address of the test center. It is important that the candidate should carry the admit card to the exam center.
Test Centers for IBSAT 2019
IBSAT 2019 is expected to be held at the following test centers:
IBSAT 2019 Pattern of Exam
The IBSAT 2019 exam pattern as per previous year’s information shall be as follows:
- Mode of the exam: Computer based test
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- The test will comprise of questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
IBSAT 2019 Result
The IBSAT 2019 Result will be published online at the official website of IBS. The candidate will be able to check their IBS Exam result by entering Application Number and Password. The scores for IBSAT 2019 Exam will not be disclosed. IBSAT is a qualifying test for attending the selection process.
The final selection is based on the performance in Group Discussion, Personal Interview and the Past Academic Record. The final selected candidates have to pay an admission fee the requisite admission to confirm their seat.
IBSAT 2019 Selection Criteria
The candidates who will be selected on the basis of the scores of IBSAT 2019 / GMAT / CAT / NMAT will be called for further selection process at IBS Hyderabad. The further selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. It will be held in February 2010. The selection process comprises of the following stages:
- Group discussion
- Personal interview
Registration – All the candidates have to report and register for the selection process as per the schedule. On reporting at the selection process venue the applicants have bring along a list of following documents:
- Application Form 2019 (duly filled in with Photo affixed)
- Self attested copies of marksheets and certificates of 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation (if applicable).
- You may also carry the selection process call letter and print out of online confirmation page along with a photo id proof.
- Candidates who submit the above documents will be registered and issued a Selection Process admit card which gives the details of events for the day.
- The admit card should be retained by the candidates till they leave the campus.
Briefing: The selection briefings are a series of seminars which are conducted to give the candidate an insight of the Programs and the processes at IBS. To appear for briefing, the candidates have to select one of the time slots convenient to them and indicate the same in the “Online Confirmation Form – SP & SB” which shall be available online at IBS website.
Group Discussion: In the GD, around 8-10 candidates will be called together assigned a c will be announced to a group of 8 – 10 candidates. The candidates will be given 15 minutes for the group discussion. After discussion each candidate will be given an opportunity to summarize his/her opinion in a minute. The group discussion aims to evaluate the candidate’s expression, initiative communication, analytical skills and behaviour in group.
Interview: The personal interview is the final stage in the selection process. The questions will be focused on assessing the attitude, aptitude and aspirations of the applicant. The interview panel also evaluate the candidate’s general knowledge, communication skills, clarity of thought and expression and aptitude for a career in management.
The weightage allotted to different components in the selection process are as follows.
|Past Academic Record
Class 10th- 10
Class 12th- 15
IBS Fee Structure for 2019
The fee structure for IBS MBA / PGDM Programme shall be as follows:
|Instalment||IBS Hyderabad||IBS Ahmedabad