ICFAI Ahmedabad MBA: The ICFAI Business School (IBS) Ahmedabad is rated ‘A6’ Management College by the Business Standard. The Institute offers admission in Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP). The registration for PGP admission at IBS Ahmedabad has been started. The shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of marks obtained in CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC or IBSAT 2018. The selected candidates will then be eligible to appear for the further round of selection. Check more details about ICFAI Ahmedabad Admission 2019 from this page.
ICFAI Ahmedabad MBA
The Institute also provides the scholarship to the candidates on the basis of their past academic records, candidates belonging to Uttarakhand state are also provided the scholarship. Check the complete schedule for admission at IBS University Ahmedabad from the table below.
|ICFAI Ahmedabad MBA Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration starts by||01 Jul 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 Dec 2018|
|Briefing for the selection will be done from||13-20 Jan 2019|
|Selection Process is down from||20-26 Feb 2019|
ICFAI Ahmedabad: Courses Offered
This B-school offers admission in PG program in Management. This program comprises of 29 courses (of which 21 are compulsory courses and 8 are elective courses), and a summer internship program. These courses are spread over four semesters. The PGPM course offered at IBS Ahmedabad equips the students with the skills, knowledge and strategic perspectives essential to the leadership of business around the world.
ICFAI Ahmedabad Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions as given below in order to apply for admission at IBS Ahmedabad.
- The aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (English Medium) in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Should have obtained 50% marks or above in the Bachelor’s degree examination.
- Those who are in the final year of their degree examination are also eligible to apply.
ICFAI Ahmedabad Selection Criteria 2019
The candidates need to either apply for admission through CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC score or need to appear for IBSAT 2018. The candidates shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ IBSAT score will be eligible to appear for the next round of admission which is Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The candidates will then be granted admission on the basis of their performance in GD-PI.
ICFAI Ahmedabad Application Form 2019
The candidates can apply for admission at IBS Ahmedabad, either by online or offline mode. The candidates can register online at icfaiuniversity.in or can purchase the IBSAT bulletin from the nearest IBSAT Marketing branches. To register online, you need to enter your personal details and then make payment for the requisite amount of the registration fee.
Follow the instructions as given below to register online:
- A direct link for the registration is given above.
- Enter your basic details such as date of birth, gender, nationality, your complete address, email id, mobile number, details about the CAT coaching center, etc.
- Click on “Proceed” button to submit the registration details.
- Next, you need to review the information submitted by you in the Application form and then proceed to make payment for the registration fee.
- The payment for the application form is to be done by online mode only.
- Finally,.take a print out of the application form and keep it to yourself for future reference.
The Registration fee for IBSAT 2018 is Rs 1800/- for all categories.
ICFAI Ahmedabad Placement Overview
Every year several leading companies visit IBS Ahmedabad campus for summer internships and final placements. The ICFAI Ahmedabad just concluded the placement 2018, and 96% of the candidates were offered job opportunities. There has been an increase in the number of the companies which visited the ICFAI Ahmedabad for the placement, in comparison to last year.
ICFAI Ahmedabad Placement 2018 Record
- Number of students – 75
- On-Campus placement – 93%
- Off-Campus placement – 07%
- Average Salary – 5.69 lakhs
- Highest Salary (National) – 6.57 lakhs
- Highest Salary (International) – 12.89 lakhs
- Average Salary (Top 10%) – 9.73 lakhs
- Average Salary (Top 25%) – 7.83 lakhs
- Number of recruiters visited the campus – 126
Top 10 Recruiters at ICFAI University Dehradun
- HDFC Bank
- Home First Finance India Pvt. Ltd.
- ICICI Prudential (AMC)
- ICICI Securities
- Indusind Bank
- PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
- Social Talkers