ICFAI IBSAT 2019 Result will be declared after the exam have been conducted. It is expected that IBS Hyderabad will release the result in the first week of January 2020. To participate in the selection process of IBSAT 2019, an applicant has to qualify the paper, the status of which can be known only after the declaration of result. On the basis of it, the access to select the date of briefing and GD/PI will be provided. The link to check the result is going to be provided on this page. To know about ICFAI IBSAT 2019 result, briefing, selection process, cut off and more, read the article below.
ICFAI IBSAT 2019 Result
The result will be announced stating only the qualifying status of applicants who have appeared for the exam. The final selection will be made by giving weightage of 50% to past academic records, 25% to GD and 25% to PI. the total score will be calculated and the allotment will be done to fill 60 seats in each IBS campus.
|IBSAT 2019 Exam Date will be in||Last week of Dec 2019|
|Exam result will be Announced on||1st week of Jan 2020|
|Selection Briefing will be Done in||2nd & 3rd week of Jan 2020|
|IBSAT 2019 Selection Process Begins from||Last week of Feb 2020|
How to Check I IBSAT 2019 Result?
After exams are conducted, you will be able to check the result by following the steps below:
1st Step: First and foremost thing that you need to do is click on the link that will be provided on this page when a result is being announced officially.
2nd Step: Now you will be redirected to the page where the result could be checked. Enter your Application Number and Password and click on ‘Login’.
3rd Step: Result will be displayed on the screen. Download it and take a print out of it for future correspondence.
ICFAI IBSAT 2019 Cut Off
Applicants who have downloaded the result must also know that they need to score minimum cut off marks to be eligible for the selection process. The cut off for different campuses of IBS varies. Below you can see the previous years cut off and get an idea of minimum marks that you may require to qualify ICFAI IBSAT 2019:
Note: Till now, cut off of only 2017 is available. The table here will be updated once ICFAI IBSAT 2018 cut off is also available.
ICFAI IBSAT 2019 Selection Briefing
In it, many seminars are conducted for the applicants who have qualified the exam. If you are also only of them, you will be given insights into the programs and processes at IBS. It is expected that the selection briefing will be conducted at around 57 locations before the commencement of selection process.
It is compulsory for all the qualified candidates to attend it by selecting the time slot which is convenient for them. Also, they need to mention it in their ‘Online Confirmation Form -SP & SB’, which will be available before starting of selection briefing.
ICFAI IBSAT 2019 Selection Process
This process will be conducted for 7 days at IBS, Hyderabad only. No request for the change of location for the process will be entertained. You have to appear for it in the formal dress along with a tie for men and for women suit or simple Indian suit will work.
The dates for the selection process of ICFAI IBSAT 2019 will be provided randomly. Therefore, the candidates can select the date they want to appear to participate in the selection process.
Changing the Date of ICFAI IBSAT 2019 Selection Process
In case you are not able to attend the process on the allotted date, a request to change the date could be made. For this, you have to follow the steps:
- You need to confirm the date and time allotted to you for online.
- After confirming the date, you have to send an email with the request to change the date. In the mail, you need to mention at least 3 alternative dates between the dates decided for a selection process.
- A new date will be allotted to you on the basis of vacancies available. This will be informed to you by providing the email.
Stages in ICFAI IBSAT 2019 Selection Process
The selection process comprises of 4 stages as stated below:
- Registration- You need to report at IBS Hyderabad on the allotted day of a selection process and register. At the same time they also need to submit the following documents:
- Application form of 2019 along with affixed photograph
- Copy of mark sheets and certificates of 10th, 12th, graduation and other qualifying examination
- Selection process call letter
- Print out of online confirmation page
After this, you will be registered and issued an admit card which will have all the details of the event.
2. Briefing – Details of the briefing are mentioned above.
3. Group Discussion (GD)- It will be conducted by making a group of 8-10 people. A topic will be given and participants have to discuss it for 15 minutes.
4. Personal Interview (PI)- This is the final stage of ICFAI IBSAT 2019 selection process. You may be asked the questions to assess your attitude, aptitude, and aspirations. You will also be evaluated on the basis of general knowledge, communication skills, clarity of thoughts, expressions, and aptitude for a career in management.