IFIM Bangalore– The Institute of Finance and International Management is located in Bangalore, India. It is AICTE approved institute. The candidate is interested to apply for the IFIM Bangalore Admission 2020, can apply online at ifimbschool.com and fill the online application form. The IFIM only accepts the scores of CAT, XAT and GMAT for admission in IFIM Bangalore 2020 PGDM courses. The candidates will be then shortlisted for the essay writing and personal interview. To know more about the course, the candidates can refer to this page. The information such as Placements, Rankings, Selection Procedure, etc. has been provided here.
Latest: The Registration for IFIM 2020 has started!! Aspirants can apply from the link provided below.
The candidates who will be applying for the IFIM Bangalore 2020 Admission must appear for any entrance examination as mentioned above. Application for PGDM Batch 2020-22 is available online. The dates for the admission selection process will be announced soon.
|Application form starts from||Sep 2020|
|Last date to Apply||To be announced!!|
Registration: Click here to apply for IFIM Admission 2020
IFIM Bangalore Application Form
The application form for IFIM Bangalore 2020 Admission is now available. The students have to fill the application form through online mode only. Therefore, understand the following steps to apply for IFIM Bangalore PGDM courses.
Step 1. Registration
- Firstly, Click on the direct link provided above on this page for IFIM Banglore 2020 Registration.
- Then, in the new window, the registration form will open. Enter the required details and Click on the “REGISTRATION” button.
Step 2. Verify the Email Id
- Open your Email, there you will find a mail from the IFIM Bangalore. Confirm you email if by clicking on the link provided in your email.
Step 3. Login
- After confirming your email id, you will then receive login details i.e email id and the password.
- Keep the details save for future use.
Step 4. Make Payment
- In this step, you need to make the payment of Rs 2111.72.
- you can pay the fees via Credit card/Debit card/net-banking.
Step 5. Fill the Application form
Now in this step, you need to enter the following details in the form:
- Basic details
- Parent/Guardian details
- Adress details
- Education Qualification
- Work Experience details
Step 5. Upload documents
Here you need to upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
Documents required for submission:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Post Graduation Marksheet, if any
- Work experience certificate, if any
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One colored passport-sized photograph
Step 6. Declaration
Lastly, you need to give the declaration by selecting the “I Agree” option.
Courses Offered by IFIM Bangalore
The seat intake for the Postgraduate Diploma in Management is 180. The courses include Marketing, Finance, International Business, Human Resources and Capital Markets.
- PGDM -Finance
The duration of the PGDM in Finance is 2 years. The number of vacant seats for this program is 60. The program covers the recent developments in the country such as Financial Sector Reforms, Functions of Banks, Deposits, Loans and Remittances.
- PGDM -International Banking
The seat intake for PGDM International Banking is 60. It is a 2-year course.
- PGDM -Marketing
This is a two-year duration course. It has a specific curriculum which ranges from Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource, and Capital Markets.
Apart from the above PGDM programs, IFIM also offers various Executive Education Programs such as:
- EPGDM in Business Analytics
This program is for a duration of 15 months. The purpose of the program is to give theoretical and practical knowledge to implement Business Analytics solutions.
- PGDM for Working Professionals
This program is approved by AICTE and is for 24 months. The classes for this course will be held in the weekends.
- Management Development Program
This program will help the students to enhance their knowledge on current events and also sharpening their skills on various levels.
Advantages at IFIM Bangalore
The students who will be admitted to the prestigious IFIM Bangalore 2020 will gain the following advantages:
- The IFIM Business School has tied up with the world’s leading B-School. The schools include in the country such as Australia, France, Germany, UK and Singapore.
- The IFIM Business School allows the students to personalize their curriculum. This helps the candidates to create their own learning paths.
- It has tied up with the professional organizations such as CFA, NASSCOM, NSE, National HRD Network.
- The school has an extensive industry research program that gives the opportunity to the students to have a laboratory experience. Many corporates have sponsored labs in the markets like IBM Business Analytics lab and Prabhudas Lilladher Finance lab.
IFIM Bangalore Fee Structure
The candidates can check the fee structure for the IFIM Bangalore 2020 Admissions from below.
|Fee Description||Amount Rs.||Foreign Nationals (US$)|
|Processing fees||Rs. 15000||USD 1000|
|Pre- Foundation Registration|
fee for online resources
|Rs 35000||USD 1000|
|First Instalment||Rs.550000||USD 9000|
|Second Instalment||Rs.500000||USD 9000|
|Third Instalment||Rs.500000||USD 9000|
*Fee is subjected to change
IFIM Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must fulfil the eligibility requirements before applying for the course. The eligibility criteria for IFIM Bangalore 2020 Admission can be checked from here:
- Aspirants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in subjects altogether is required.
- Candiadtes must have also qualified in one of the mentioned management exams like CAT, XAT or GMAT.
- Also, CFA candidates who have cleared level 1 will be given preference during admission process into PGDM Finance program.
IFIM Bangalore Selection Process
The selection process for the 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program of IFIM Business School, Bangalore includes the following segments:
Innovation Potential Test (IPT)
- There will be a 30 minute in-class test for evaluating the innovation potential of the candidate.
- The test can have multiple choice and descriptive questions as well.
Group Exercise (GE)
- A 30-minute indoor group exercise in groups of 6-8 candidates.
- Each will be assigned the solution orientation in GD.
Personal Interview (PI)
- 30-minute personal interview for evaluating weather the candidate is fit for the course.
- The interview panel will have 3 panelists.
Academic Track Record
- Standards of academic performance right from your tenth standard will be assessed.
Work Experience (if any)
- Candidates who have work experience will also be evaluated and it can be advantage also.
IFIM Bangalore Placements
IFIM has 100% placement every year. More than 100 companies visit the campus every year for recruitment. Following is the placement statistics for the year 2015:
- Highest salary – Rs.1600000
- Average salary – Rs.712255
- Median Salary – Rs.713153
List of Recruiters
- Acer India (Pvt.) Ltd.
- American Express
- Anand Rathi Financial Services Ltd.
- Arvind Brands
- ASAPP Media Pvt. Ltd.
- ASG Eye Hospital
- Asian Paints
- Aspire Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Azim Premji Foundation
- Azista Industries Private Limited
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Berger Paints
- BOSCH Ltd
- Bren Corporation
- Bridge i2i
- Bombay Stock Exchange
- Business Octane
- Café Coffee Day
- Capital First India Ltd
- Career Launcher
- Chai Point
- City Union Bank
- Colgate Palmolive
- Crédit Agricole Corporate & Invest. Bank
- Dun & Bradstreet
- DXC Technology
- Dyson India
- Edelweiss Broking Ltd.
- Elgi Equipments Ltd.
- Envision Financial Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Ernst & Young
- Excelus Learning Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Federal Bank
- Feedback Consulting
- Finitiatives Learning India Pvt. Ltd.
- Focus Fitness Pvt.Ltd.
- Goabrigo Hospitalities
- Graphene Semiconductors
- Great Place to Study
- H&R Block India Private Limited
- HDFC Ltd.
- Home First Finance Company
- Houseey Swap Pvt. Ltd.
- Hunger Box
- ICICI Bank
- ICICI Securities
- iD Fresh Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Indigo Paints
- Infinite Computing Solutions
- Infiniti Research
- Insight Outreach
- Intellipaat Software Service Pvt. Ltd.
- ITC Infotech
- ITC Ltd
- Kellogg’s India Pvt. Ltd.
- Keystone Realtors Pvt. Ltd. (Rustomjee)
- Kore.ai Software India Pvt Ltd
- Lam Research Corporation
- Logo Infosoft
- Mahindra Holidays & Resort Ind Pvt. Ltd.
- Mitraz Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Moody’s Analytics
- Morgan Stanley
- Nalashaa Solutions
- National Stock Exchange
- Odessa Technologies
- Orient Cement (C K Birla Group)
- Peepal Consulting
- Perfios Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Photon Infotech
- Prama Hikvision India Private Limited
- Prestige Group
- Pucho Technologies
- Reliance Home Finance Limited
- Reliance Industries Limited
- S & P Global
- SBI Cards
- Schindler India
- Secure Now
- Shriram Transport Finance Ltd.
- SMR Holdings
- Stellar Value Chain Solutions
- Sumeru Innovative Foods
- TAS – Information Intelligence
- TATA Class Edge
- Temenos Multifonds
- Tescra Software Pvt. Ltd
- The Ramco Cements Limited
- TIDE TECHNOCRATS
- Time Inc.
- Times Internet
- Total Environment
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- Trescon Global
- Trilliant Digital Pvt. Ltd.
- Trivista Financial Services
- Vistaar Finance
- White Owl Breweries
- WNS Global Services (P) Ltd
- seed Education
IFIM Bangalore Ranking
The IFIM Bangalore has been ranked 26th best Business School by the Business India Magazine for the year 2016. According to the NHRDN People Matters Survey, IFIM has been ranked 28th best B-School.
Official Website: www.ifimbschool.com