The Institute of Finance and International Management is located in Bangalore, India. It is AICTE approved institute. The candidate is interested to apply for the IFIM Bangalore Admission 2019, can go to the official website: www.ifimbschool.com and fill the online application form. The IFIM only accepts the scores of CAT, XAT and GMAT for admission to IFIM Bangalore 2019 PGDM courses. The candidates will be then shortlisted for the essay writing and personal interview. To know more about the course, the candidates can refer to this page. The information such as Placements, Rankings, Selection Procedure etc. has been provided here.
The candidates who will be applying for the IFIM Bangalore 2019 Admission must appear for any entrance examination as mentioned above. The candidates are required to go through the important dates for admission.
|Application form starts from||Sep 2019|
IFIM Bangalore Application Form
The application form for IFIM Bangalore 2019 Admission is now available. The students have to fill the application form through online mode only. The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for IFIM.
- First, click here to go to the application page, or go to the official website: www.ifimbschool.com.
- Click on the link “Apply now” in the right side of the page. Select between “General” or “Executive”.
- A new page will open. Click on New User Registration and fill the application form.
- Click on the “I agree” button.
- Then fill the required details in the form.
- Save the data entered and generate a password.
- Click on “save and continue” button to register.
- After the registration, user id and password will be sent to the candidate’s email.
- You can log in and can make corrections in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
Documents required for submission
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Post Graduation Marksheet, if any
- Work experience certificate, if any
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One coloured passport sized photograph
Courses Offered by IFIM Bangalore
The seat intake for the Postgraduate Diploma in Management is 180. The courses include Marketing, Finance, International Business, Human Resources and Capital Markets.
- PGDM (Finance)
The duration of the PGDM in Finance is 2 years. The number of vacant seats for this program is 60. The program covers the recent developments in the country such as Financial Sector Reforms, Functions of Banks, Deposits, Loans and Remittances.
- PGDM International Banking
The seat intake for PGDM International Banking is 60. It is a 2-year course.
- PGDM Marketing
This is a two-year duration course. It has a specific curriculum which ranges from Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human resource and Capital Markets.
Apart from the above PGDM programs, IFIM also offers various Executive Education Programs Such as:
- EPGDM in Business Analytics
This program is for a duration of 15 months. The purpose of the program is to give theoretical and practical knowledge to implement Business Analytics solutions.
- PGDM for Working Professionals
This program is approved by AICTE and is for 24 months. The classes for this course will be held in the weekends.
- Management Development Program
This program will help the students to enhance their knowledge on current events and also sharpening their skills on various levels.
Advantages at IFIM Bangalore
The students who will be admitted to the prestigious IFIM Bangalore 2019 will gain the following advantages:
- The IFIM Business School has tied up with the world’s leading B-School. The schools include in the country such as Australia, France, Germany, UK and Singapore.
- The IFIM Business School allows the students to personalize their curriculum. This helps the candidates to create their own learning paths.
- It has tied up with the professional organizations such as CFA, NASSCOM, NSE, National HRD Network.
- The school has an extensive industry research program that gives the opportunity to the students to have a laboratory experience. Many corporates have sponsored labs in the markets like IBM Business Analytics lab and Prabhudas Lilladher Finance lab.
IFIM Bangalore Fee Structure
The candidates can check the fee structure for the IFIM Bangalore 2019 Admissions from below. Please note that the fee amount given below is as per last year.
|Fee Description||Amount Rs.||Foreign Nationals (US$)|
|Registration Fee||Rs.50000||USD 1000|
|First Instalment||Rs.350000||USD 6000|
|Second Instalment||Rs.400000||USD 7000|
|Third Instalment||Rs.300000||USD 6000|
IFIM Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must fulfil the eligibility requirements before applying for the course. The eligibility criteria for IFIM Bangalore 2019 Admission can be checked from here:
- Aspirants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- He/she must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in subjects altogether.
- They must have also qualified in one of the mentioned management exams like CAT, XAT or GMAT.
IFIM Bangalore Selection Process
The Selection of the students for the IFIM Bangalore 2019 Admission will be done on the of the performance of the candidates in the management exams as well as the further rounds of selection. As informed earlier, IFIM will accept only the scores of CAT, GMAT and XAT. So the candidates must appear for any one of the tests mentioned above. Based on the marks scored here, the candidates will be shortlisted for the further round that includes Essay writing and Personal Interview. The final result will be declared on the official website.
IFIM Bangalore Placements
IFIM has 100% placement every year. More than 100 companies visit the campus every year for recruitment. Following is the placement statistics for the year 2015:
- Highest salary – Rs.1600000
- Average salary – Rs.712255
- Median Salary – Rs.713153
List of Recruiters
|Cognitive Design Technology||Multifonds|
|Piramal Finance||Square yards|
|ICICI Securities||Insolution Global|
IFIM Bangalore Ranking
The IFIM Bangalore has been ranked 26th best Business School by the Business India Magazine for the year 2016. According to the NHRDN People Matters Survey, IFIM has been ranked 28th best B-School.
Official Website: www.ifimbschool.com