IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card has been released on December 10, 2018. The hall ticket is available on the official website or at the direct link available below. Candidates can download IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card using the Control number or mobile number and date of birth. Since only a few days has been left to download IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates must do it as soon as possible. On the exam day, candidates must carry hall ticket, 1 photograph, identity proof, and stationery items. The OENMAT 2019 examination will take place on December 16, 2018. Follow other details like how to download admit card, important documents to carry, examination rules, exam pattern etc in the article below.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card
Admission seekers should download the admit cards online as soon as possible. This year, admit card will not be available by post. Only candidates who have completely filled the IGNOU Application Form will able to download the admit card.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card Date – Check the tentative schedule of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Hall Ticket.
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card||OPENMAT XLIV|
|Release of Admit Card||10 Dec 2018|
|Examination Day||16 December 2018|
How to download IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates must download the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card after their release. To know how to download the admit card online, refer to the following procedure given below.
- Access the link given above in the article to download IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Enter your control number or mobile number and date of birth to download the same.
The IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card will carry the following information, Check if everything is correct in it.
- Enrollment Number
- Candidate Name
- Exam center code
- Exam Center Address
- Course Code
- Exam Date
On the Day of Examination
Before reaching the examination hall
- Reach the center at 9:15 AM, there is no entry after 10:30 AM. before the mentioned examination time.
- Do not carry cell Phones, calculators, books, slide-rules, note-books or written notes, etc
After entering the examination hall
- Fill your Enrollment number, Name, Address, Pin code and center code in the answer booklet.
- Put your signatures on the OMR sheet. Ensure that invigilator also signs on the same sheet.
- Avoid making stray marks on the sheet.
- Completely darken the circle against the correct question number. Use only HB
pencil in the exam.
- For any wrong answer filled, completely erase the same and fill your new answer. In case smudges left behind, then the question will be read as having two answers. Hence, will be considered invalid.
- Do ruff work on the given test booklet only.
Since the exam is coming near, candidates must look at the exam pattern once. There are four sections with the different number of questions. Each question will carry one mark with no negative marking. Therefore, the paper will consist of 200 marks with 200 questions in total.
|Test Name||Number of Questions|
Solve the sample paper given below to test yourself for the examination. The sample is based on the given exam pattern as prescribed by IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV. Solving sample paper will help you to know how the actual exam will look like. You can solve the sample paper at the same time period as your actual examination timing. Click Here to download the IGNOU OPENMAT sample paper.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Sample Papers
For the better preparation, students can solve these sample or mock available by IGNOU.
Sample Paper 1 – Check the pdf below or download Here.
Sample Paper 2
Sample Paper 3