IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Application Form – The Indira Gandhi National Open University will soon release the application forms for admission to various MBA programmes. The application form for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 shall be available by the First week of June 2018. The candidates can either get the application form at the IGNOU Regional Centers or can download it online from its official website, ignou.ac.in. A direct link for download the IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV Form will also be provided on this page.
The application form must be submitted by post along with application fee. The candidates should ensure that only correct details are given in the form, as once the form is submitted they might not able to rectify any error/ mistake. For more details regarding the IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2018 from this page.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill details in the application form. Since the IGNOU OPENMAT is held twice a year, in August and other in February, so here we have provided the expected dates for both the session in the table below:
|Event||OPENMAT XLIV||OPENMAT XLV|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||June 2018||3rd week of December 2018|
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 exam date||24 Jun 2018||1st week of February 2019|
Application Form: The candidates can download the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Form at ignou.ac.in.
How To Obtain IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Application Form?
The application forms are available both offline and online. For offline, a candidate has to purchase the prospectus from the university first. After that, send the completely filled form without any attached documents in the same package. For online, a candidate has to download the form online and then send the same with an attached demand draft of Rs 1050/- to the university. The university will send the prospectus to such candidates after receipt of the form along with the demand draft.
Keep your prospectus with you until the commencement of result. You will need to fill Admission Form 2 given in it to take admission in the programme.
- So, the candidates can get their application form, Student Handbook & Prospectus at all Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOU-Army, Navy, and Assam Rifles Recognised Regional Centres by sending a sum of Rs. 1050/- through a Demand Draft/IPO or by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash at the respective sales counters.
- The candidates can also get the IGNOU OPENMAT Form online at ignou.ac.in.
Here is a sample of the IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Application Form…..
How to fill the OPENMAT 2019 Application Form?
The candidates who have checked the eligibility criteria will be able to apply online by following the step by step instructions as given below:
Step 1: Obtain the application form either offline or online.
Step 2: Fill In Details in the form
The candidates need to fill in the following details in the application form:
- Center Details
- Regional Center Code
- Exam/ Study Center code
- State Code
- Personal Details
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Family Income
- Your Name
- Mother’s/ Father’s/ Husband’s Name
- Educational Qualification Details
- Year of Passing
- Marks obtained
- Communication Details
- Address of the candidate
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Work Experience
- Sector in which the candidate was employed
- Annual Income
Step 3: Paste your photograph and do signature
- Once you have filled in details in the application form, you need to paste your recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the form.
- The photograph to be pasted on the form should be of 4cm x 5cm and it must be attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Also, you need to do Signature in the space provided on the application form.
- The signature should be done in a running handwriting and should NOT be done in CAPITAL LETTERS.
After completing the application form, the candidates shall have to pay the requisite amount of the application fee by Demand Draft. In a case where the form has been downloaded from the website, a demand draft of Rs. 1050/- has to be submitted along with the application form. If forms are obtained offline then you have to pay Rs. 1000/- for the same.
Submit the Application Form
This is the last and final step of the application process. Once the candidates have completed the application form, they can submit it either by Registered/ Speed Post. Also, it is advised to applicants to keep a photocopy of filled application for future reference.