IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII Result 2018 has been announced on August 01, 2018. The candidates who appeared for the entrance test can check their result online at ignou.ac.in. Also, a direct link for checking the result is provided on this page. The candidates can check their result for OPENMAT XLIII by entering their 9-digit enrollment number. Those who have qualified the entrance test need to submit an Application form for Admission to Management Programme along with the requisite amount of fee and other necessary documents at the Regional Centre. You can check complete details about IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII 2018 Result from this page.
IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII Result 2018
The candidates can check the schedule for the declaration of the result for OPENMAT XLIII from the table below:
|IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII Result 2018||Important dates|
|Date of entrance test||24 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of result||01 Aug 2018|
|Submit Application form for Admission (July 2018 Session) by||31 Aug 2018|
|Submit Application form for Admission (Jan 2019 Session) by||31 Jan 2019|
Result: Click Here to check OPENMAT XLIII Result 2018.
How To Check IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII Result 2018?
The candidates can check their result for OPENMAT XLIII by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link given above for checking the result.
- Next, you need to enter your Enrollment Number
- Click on Submit button and your result will be available on the screen.
- Take a print out of the Resutl Card as you will have to submit it at the time of admission.
What After the Declaration of IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII Result?
Now that the result has been announced, the candidates who have qualified the entrance test, need to report at their Regional Center. You need to bring along the following documents at the Regional Center:
- Application form (Form Number 2) as given in the Prospectus
- Demand Draft for revised fee Rs. 1800/- per course drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located
- Attested Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualification(s)
- Print out of this Result Card
- Paste your recent photograph and sign in the box provided
- Hall Ticket duly signed by candidate and invigilator
- Experience certificate wherever required
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Identity Card duly filled up
Validity of OPENMAT XLIII Score
Candidates who have qualified for admission on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test will be eligible to seek admission into Management Programme in July 2018 or January 2019 semester.
Want to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019, then click here
If you have any questions about the IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII Result 2018, then let us know in the comment section below.