If you are looking for IIFT 2020 Admit Card Login, then click here
IIFT Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) releases IIFT Admit Card for MBA (IB) on iiftreg.onlinereg.in. Candidates can also download it from the direct link provided on this page. To download the hall ticket, IIFT login credentials are needed, which are registration number and password. IIFT Entrance Exam Admit Card contains details such as the test venue, exam timings, and important instructions. It is advisable that candidates check if all the details in the admit card are correct. In addition to that read all the instructions carefully and follow the same on the exam day. Also, carry IIFT Admit Card along with 1 photo identity proof. For more information about IIFT 2019 Admit Card read the complete details below.
IIFT 2019 Admit Card
To download the IIFT 2019 Admit Card, candidates will get exactly 17 days until the exam date. With the commencement of entrance test for the academic year 2019-21, around 60,000 candidates will compete for admission in the institute. There are 220 and 200 seats in Delhi and Kolkata Campuses respectively.
IIFT 2019 Admit Card Date – The official dates for the release of IIFT 2019 Admit Card has been announced. Check the complete schedule in the table below.
|IIFT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last Date to Register Online||14 Sep 2018|
|Admit Card for IIFT 2019 Exam release date||16 Nov 2018|
|Last date to download Admit Card||02 Dec 2018|
|Last Date for Test Centre Change||05 Nov 2018|
|IIFT 2019 Exam Date is||02 Dec 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download IIFT 2019 Admit Card.
How to Download IIFT 2019 Admit Card?
Downloading the IIFT 2019 Admit Card is very easy. Though it is available to only those students who have registered for exam successfully. Just follow the simple steps to access the admit card as mentioned in the pointers below.
- First of all, click on the direct link available above in the article.
- Next, enter the registration Number and Password to download the IIFT 2019 Admit Card.
- Following that, click on “Login” or “Download Admit Card” Option on the online portal.
- Finally, the download the IIFT 2019 Admit Card in PDF format and take the print out of the same.
IIFT Admit Card 2019 appears like this…..
Recommended Reading: Recommended Books by Topper for IIFT Preparation.
Documents to Carry on the Exam Day
On the exam day, candidates must carry all the important documents with them. Having all the documents will help the invigilator to verify your identity. Only after the proper verification, you will get an entry in the examination hall. Any changes in the IIFT 2019 Admit Card may or may not be corrected as the candidates got the chance to edit the form in the application correction window.
Important documents to Carry on Exam Day are as follows.
- Original and Valid IIFT 2019 Admit Card
- Atleast one photo identity proof.
- Necessary Stationery Items like Pencils, Ball Point Pen (Blue & Black).
You can take one of the following identity proofs.
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Election Id Card
Details Available on the IIFT Admit Card
After downloading the IIFT 2019 Admit Card, scan and verify if all the details are correctly written on it. In case there are any errors, contact the exam authorities at the helpline number given in the article below. In case you have entered the wrong data in the form, then the exam conducting body will not rectify the errors.
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Parents’ Name
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Exam Instructions
- Test time, date, and Venue
Download Syllabus: Complete IIFT 2019 Syllabus.
Important Instructions on IIFT Admit Card
On the IIFT 2019 Admit Card, you will find important instructions that every applicant must follow. Most importantly, follow the exam rules on test day to avoid any troubles.
This time it has not not been mentioned in the admit card to enter the 10th, 12th, Graduation Marks on the OMR Sheet. Still you must remember the same to avoid any hassale on the exam day.
Important Timings to Note
- Exam Timings – 10 AM to 12 Noon
- Reporting Time – 9:00 AM
- Locate the test center before the test day. You can visit the location physically or use Google Maps for the same.
- If you traveling from another city, make the travel plans accordingly.
Carry All the Documents
- Valid IIFT 2019 Admit Card.
- A government-approved identity proof.
- Do not carry any electronic items, watches, calculators on the test day.
- Keep your bags, wallets outside the test hall according to the instructions of the invigilator.
Before the Examination
- Read all the instructions on IIFT 2019 Admit Card.
- Co-operate with the test administrator during document verification.
- Sit on the seats accordingly to your roll number only. You will find the same written on your desk also.
- If you have issues regarding the seat, contact the test invigilator only.
During the Examination
- Sign the attendance sheet and put the thumb impression wherever necessary.
- Fill the OMR Sheet clearly.
- Enter roll number, date of birth, name, standard 10th, 12th marks etc correctly.
After the examination
- Leave the test premise only after the instructions of the invigilator.
- Keep the IIFT 2019 Admit Card safe for future use.
Importance of IIFT 2019 Admit Card
It is essential that you keep the IIFT 2019 Admit Card safe until the completion of the admission process. As you will need it during the GDPI round. Most probably the window to download IIFT 2019 Admit Card will shut down a few days after the exam. IIFT may or may not open the online portal again. So, to avoid inconvenience later download it. Most importantly keep the soft copy as PDF with you also. Use the IIFT Login credentials to do the same.
Reach the exam centre by 9:00 AM Sharp. Remember to take all the important Documents including IIFT 2019 Admit Card.
Will IIFT send the Admit Card by Post?
Until last year, IIFT does send the admit card by post but you should not take any risk and download it online as soon as possible. Sometimes it does reaches to students and sometimes not. So, do not worry and access the official website to download the IIFT 2019 Admit Card.
Password Recovery to download IIFT Admit Card
It is important to have the password to download the IIFT 2019 Admit Card. Presently, there is no option to recover the password on the official website. It may be available later. Though you must check the registered email id to recover the password. IIFT has sent it to you during the time of registration. Also, check the Spam and Trash emails to recover the same.
IIFT Preparation: IIFT Preparation Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I have to carry a colored print out of the IIFT 2019 Admit Card?
A. No, it is not necessary you can also carry a black and white print out of IIFT 2019 Admit Card.
Q. Can I request for a change in test centre city?
A. You can request a change in test centre city only before November 05, 2018. After downloading of IIFT 2019 Admit Card, you will not able to request a change in test or exam centre. Exam conducting body will not entertain any request regarding this.
Q. What if I have a mistake in the IIFT 2019 Admit Card?
A. In the case of error in IIFT 2019 Admit Card, contact at the helpline number available below. You can only request for a change if the details mentioned in IIFT 2019 Admit Card is different from the data mentioned by you in the form.
IIFT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates usually give one month to prepare for IIFT. The students this exam while preparing for CAT examination. By November, you will still have enough time to prepare for IIFT. Thus, check the IIFT exam pattern below and plan the preparation strategy accordingly.
Mode of the Examination – Test will take place in pen & paper-based mode only.
Number of Questions – The total number of questions changes every year. Last year, there were 118 questions in the paper.
Types of Questions – There are only multiple choice questions in the test.
Marking Scheme – Each question carry one mark and there is negative marking of a 1/3rd mark.
|Section||Topic||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|1st Section||General Awareness||26||0.5||13|
|2nd Section||English Usage||20||0.75||15|
|3rd Section||Logical Reasoning||20||1.0||20|
|4th Section||Quantitative Ability||20||1.0||20|
Tips to Crack IIFT 2019
The preparation for IIFT is similar to CAT, but there are certain areas that make IIFT exam peculiar. So, let’s see, what kind of different inputs you need to clear IIFT 2019.
- Quantitative Ability – Questions in this section are direct. You just need to brush up all the formulas and work on your calculation speed.
- Data Interpretation – Questions are pretty much Data and Figure Oriented. Since questions are calculation intensive, you must work on this area to crack this section. It is usually not possible to attempt all questions of a set or all the sets. So, try to filter easy questions by maintaining the accuracy 0f 100%.
- Verbal Ability – For this section, brush up your grammar rules, vocabulary etc.
- Reading comprehension – Passages are quite long and data-based. Though careful reading can help you to solve atleast direct questions of the passages.
- Logical Reasoning – This section is similar to CAT, just do not spend much time in one question. This section is scoring, so utilize your time well.
- General Knowledge – Specifically, read national and international affairs focusing on Business, World Bodies, Foreign Trade etc.
IIFT 2019 Result
After the conduction of exam on December 02, 2018, IIFT Result will announce in the first week of January 2019. Firstly, a list will release for students who are eligible to appear in the WAT, GD, and PI round. After a few days, the scorecard will release to download for all the students. Selected candidates will receive the intimation from the IIFT regarding instructions for further rounds.
Courses Available at IIFT
IIFT offers the following courses for the admission in 2019-21 batch. The selection process for each course and eligibility criteria varies. Candidates can check the full details on the official website.
- MBA in International Business
- Executive Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
- Doctoral Programmes
- Off-Campus Programmes
- Corporate Training
- Foundation Training Programme
Check the course fee for IIFT Here.
|MBA International Business|
|Structure||Indian National||NRI & Foreign Nationals|
|Tuition Fee (2 Years)||Rs 16,70,000/-|
Rs 8,35,000/- (SC, ST,PWD)
|Other Charges (First Year)||Rs 55,000/-||Rs 55,000/-|
|Other Charges (Second Year)||Rs 55,000/-||Rs 55,000/-|
|Delhi Campus||Double Occupancy||Rs 57,000/- per student|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs 47,000/- per student|
|Kolkata Campus||Single Occupancy||Rs 57,000/- per student|
|Security Deposit||Rs 5000/-|
|Mess Fee||Rs 5,000/- per month|
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts its own examination for admission in MBA International Business Programme. The IIFT scores are valid only at the campuses of the institute. Notably, there is a total of 220 Seats in Delhi and 200 in Kolkata. The admission process includes a written test, Written Ability Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Candidates clearing all the rounds will able to take the final admission.
Read More: IIFT Admission 2019 Complete Details
If you have any query related to IIFT 2019 Admit Card, please write us in the comment section below.