IIFT 2020 Admit Card: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade ( IIFT) shall release the IIFT Admit Card 2020 in the third week of November 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website iift.edu. Also, the direct link will be provided on this page after its releasing. Candidates can access their IIFT admit card by log onto the official website and filling the credentials such as registration number and password. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the IIFT 2020 Admit Card at the exam hall else they are not allowed to appear in the exam. Only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves online and eligible enough can get the admit card and appear in the test. To fetch more details on IIFT 2020 Admit Card, candidates must scroll down to the article written below.
IIFT 2020 Admit Card
In case of any discrepancy, candidates must inform about the required changes in the IIFT 2020 Admit Card to the Institute’s helpline number or email. Although the information printed on the hall ticket would be based on the details filled in the application form. Changes in test centre would be considered by the Institute as a matter of fact but candidates have to pay a certain amount for the correction.
Important Events and Dates
|IIFT 2020 Admit Card||Dates (Expected)|
|Issuance of the hall ticket||3rd week of Nov 2019|
|Entrance Day||1st week of Dec 2019|
Admit Card: The hall ticket will be released on the official website iiftreg.onlinereg.
How to download the IIFT 2020 Admit Card?
The IIFT 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded only through online mode only. Candidates must check out the steps given below to know the procedure of downloading the same. The steps are being constructed step-by-step as per to the last year’s guidelines prescribed by the Institute.
- Click on the direct link provided above which will be active soon after the arrival of the admit card.
- The link will take you directly to the candidate portal.
- Enter the asked credential diligently such as registration Number and Password to download the IIFT 2020 Admit Card.
- Submit the details to proceed further.
- After login to the portal, the Admit Card page will appear on your tour screen.
- Download and take a print out of it for future references.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
After the arrival of the IIFT Admit card for the following academic year, candidates can the details mentioned below. It is suggested to all the appearing candidates to check the details printed on it to make sure that the information is correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Parents’ Name
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Exam Instructions
- Test time, date, and Venue
Things to be carried at the exam centre
It is very common to forget the important documents that should be carried at the exam centre under the exam stress. It is advised to all the appearing candidates to prepare a separate folder to keep the required document and carry in on the exam day.
Important documents to Carry on Exam Day:
- Original and Valid IIFT 2020 Admit Card
- Atleast one photo identity proof.
- Necessary Stationery Items like Pencils, Ball Point Pen (Blue & Black).
Identity proof can be any of the below:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Election Id Card
IIFT Helpline Number
To register any query or issue regarding IIFT 2020 Admit Card, candidates can directly contact at the address given below. If contacting via email, please mention the name and application id in the subject line. Admission office is open Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
IIFT Exam Pattern
Before going to start the preparation for the entrance exam, candidates must know the exam pattern for the same. The exam pattern helps in making the candidates understand about marking scheme, number, and type of questions, mode of the exam and many more.
Mode of the Examination – Test will take place in pen & paper-based mode only.
Number of Questions – The total number of questions changes every year. Last year, there were 118 questions in the paper.
Types of Questions – There are only multiple choice questions in the test.
Marking Scheme – Each question carry one mark and there is negative marking of a 1/3rd mark.
|Section||Topic||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|1st Section||General Awareness||26||0.5||13|
|2nd Section||English Usage||20||0.75||15|
|3rd Section||Logical Reasoning||20||1.0||20|
|4th Section||Quantitative Ability||20||1.0||20|
To avoid any hassle in the future to appear in the entrance examination, candidates must go through the important instructions given below. These instructions are being taken from the official guidelines of IIFT.
- As prescribed in the hall ticket, the reporting time for all the appearing candidates is 9 Am as the test will start from 10 AM and end at 12 PM.
- Do not carry any electronic items, watches, calculators on the test day.
- Keep your bags, wallets outside the exam hall as per the instructions of the invigilator.
- Carry all the required documents carefully else the concerned authorities of the exam hall would not allow to sit and give the exam.
- Preserve the IIFT 2020 Admit Card even after the exam for future references.