IIFT 2020 Registration: NTA opens the application process for foreign candidates only. For IIFT 2020 registration, click on the link provided on this page, then register yourself. After that, fill IIFT application form, upload the documents. Lastly, pay the application fee of Rs 2000/-. Graduates scoring at least 50% can apply for IIFT 2020. However, this year NTA will conduct IIFT 2020 exam in online mode i.e IIFT 2020 will be a computer-based test for the first time. To know detailed information regarding IIFT application form, exam pattern, fees, etc. read the full article.
Latest: IIFT 2020 Application form for foreign candidates is available online, find the link below to apply. Also, IIFT 2020 Admit card for indian nationals is released online. Click here to download.
IIFT 2020 Registration
IIFT offers the MBA IB course for the citizen of India as well as for foreign citizens. Therefore any anyone around the world can apply for IIFT 2020. As this year’s NTA is conducting the exam, the exam will be a computer-based test. All the aspirants must practice the interface of the computer-based test at the test practice test provided by the NTA. Nevertheless, check the updated schedule of IIFT 2020 from the below table.
|IIFT 2020 Registration||Imp. Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form||09 Sep 2019|
|Last Date to Apply|
03 Nov 2019 (upto 11:50 PM)
|Last date to submit the application fee|
04 Nov 2019 (upto 11:50 PM)
|IIFT 2020 Application form reopens for J&K candidates only||04-08 Nov 2019|
|Correction of Application form||09 – 11 Nov|
|Availability of Application form for foreign candidates||22 Nov 2019|
|IIFT 2020 Exam Date (Resident Indians)||01 Dec 2020|
|Last date to apply online and submission of GMAT Score |
for Foreign Nationals and NRIs
|15 Feb 2020|
(11:50 pm )
|Last date of successful transaction of fee |
(For NRI’s & foreign candidates)
|16 Feb 2020|
(11:50 pm )
Apply Online: Click here to fill IIFT 2020 application form (For foreign candidates)
IIFT 2020 Notice for NRIs and Foreign Candidates
NTA releases a public notice for for foreign candidtes about IIFt 2020 registartion, read the notice from the image below:
Foreign Candidates Eligibility
- The candidate must have Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score and send it to the Institute latest by February 15, 2020.
- GMAT taken before January 01, 2018 is not valid.
- NRI-sponsored candidates and children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
IIFT 2020 Application Fee
At the time of form filling, you need to pay the required application fees. The application fee is specified according to the category. You need to pay IIFT 2020 Application fee according to the category you belong to. check the same from the below table:
|General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||Rs. 2000/-|
|Foreign National/NRI||US$ 150|
Note: Processing charges and Goods & Service Taxes (GST) must be paid by the applicant, as applicable.
Mode of Payment
You will be able to pay the application fee online as well as offline. The online payment will be done by Debit Card or Credit Card (VISA / Master) whereas to pay offline you need to pay through the demand draft.
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The students with the following qualifications are eligible to apply for IIFT 2020 exam for admission to MBA (IB) program.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ in any discipline with 50% marks.
- No age limit to appear in IIFT 2020 entrance exam.
- Work experience not required. (But acceptable)
Documents to be Submitted Along with Application Form (For Foreign Candidates)
- Filled in CV Form.
- GMAT score certificate
- Attested copy of all scholarly mark-sheets/documents (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Passport entries
- An undertaking showing that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance such as CAT/XAT/IIFT, etc in that year (2019).
- Two letters of recommendation
- A certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of tha country where the candidate is currently living. ( Candidate must be continues resident of that country for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2019.)
Note: Letter of recommendation should not be written by immediate family members, e.g. parents, siblings, grandparents, and spouse.
How To Register for IIFT 2020?
IIFT 2020 registration will be started for the candidates who will wish to get admission in MBA. You have to follow the given steps at the time of filling up the form:
Step 1. Click on link
- Firstly, click on the link which will be available on this page once IIFT 2020 registration starts.
- After that, you will be redirected to IIFT 2020 Registration.
Step 2. Registration
- You need to enter some basic details like, name, gender, email id, mobile no., etc for completing the registration.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button and proceed to the next step.
Step 3. Log in
- After registration, the confirmation link shall be sent to your e-mail id with application no.
- Click on the link received at your email.
- Then, submit the details by clicking on the “Log in” button.
Step 4. Fill the Application form
You should read the instructions and then click on the ” Complete Application Form” and proceed further.
Now fill the application form by filling the following details :
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- Educational background (Last degree, Status, Year of passing, CGPA, etc)
- Work experience (if any)
- Center details (any 3 city preference )
Step 5. Fee Payment
- Now after filling all the details, you have to make the fee payment.
- The fee will be paid by Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or demand draft.
Step 6. Upload Images
- In this step, upload the images required as per the prescribed format.
Step 7. Confirmation Page
- After submitting the application form, you have to download the confirmation page.
- So, either take the Screenshot of the page or click on the print icon to save it for future use.
Documents Required for IIFT 2020 Registration
While filling the registration form, you must be aware of the information and documents required to enter. All the students must keep the following documents ready with them in advance to avoid any delay.
- Valid Email-Id
- Phone Number
- 10th, 12th class certificates
- Work experience certificates
- Scanned photograph and signature
Details to be filled in IIFT 2020 Application Form
All the students must check the following details to be entered in IIFT 2020 Application form before filling the application form.
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- E-mail id
- Mobile Number
- Security Code
- Exam Center selection
- Past Education details
IIFT 2020 Application form Correction
NTA has opened the facility of editing the image in IIFT 2020 application form. Also, facility of editing IIFT 2020 application form to some extent is also provided. However, it advised to all the applicants to fill the application form very carefully. To correct the application form, you need to login online at the official website as scheduled by the NTA. Aspirants have to enter the application no. and password to access their Application Form.
Steps to edit the image in IIFT 2020 application form:
- Click on the link given above for Edit Image.
- Login by entering application no., password, and security pin.
- Then, click on the “Sign in” button.
- After that, the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now remove the image which is already uploaded.
- After that, upload the new image as per the prescribed format.
- Lastly, save the application form and submit your form.
Note: To avoid the last-minute rush, aspirants must not wait for the last date to Apply for IIFT 2020.
Image Specification required for IIFT 2020 Application form
Applicants need to upload photograph and signature in IIFT 2020 Registration Form. It is the utmost require that the Images should be uploaded in the prescribed format which is as follows.
|Size||10-200 kb||4-30 kb|
|Dimension||3.5 x 4.5 cm||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
Note: In the image, the face of the candidates must be fully visible and clear. Also, the background of the image should be a light color preferably white.
IIFT 2020 Exam Center
As this year the NTA takeovers IIFT 2020, the new list of IIFT 200 test centers is mentioned below. Check your city preferences and plan your travel in advance.
|Durg / Bhilai Nagar||CG01|
|Delhi/ New Delhi||DL01|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||DN01|
|Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar||GJ01|
|Panaji / Madgaon||GO01|
|Palampur / Kangra||HP04|
|Bokaro Steel city||JH01|
|Srinagar (J & K)||JK04|
|Dharwad / Hubli||KK10|
|Manipal / Udupi||KK17|
|Alappuzha / Chengannur||KL01|
|Ernakulam / Angamaly / Moovattupuzha||KL04|
|Mumbai / Navi Mumbai||MR16|
|Berhampur – Ganjam||OR03|
|Patiala/ Fathegarh Sahib||PB07|
|Hyderabad / Secunderabad / Ranga reddy||TL01|
|Kanyakumari / Nagercoil||TN06|
|Noida / Greater Noida||UP17|
IIFT 2020 Admit Card
After IIFT registration 2020, NTA shall release IIFT 2020 Admit Card. To download the admit card, you need to log in using the application no. and the password. You must download IIFT 2020 Admit card as it is a necessary document to appear in the examination, it acts as a verification document for the students appearing in the exam. The admit card is going to have all the necessary information like:
- Your name
- IIFT 2019 exam date and time
- Exam center address
- Your photograph
- Your gender
Important Notice for Jammu, Kashmir, and Ladakh Applicants
NTA released a public notice online notifying that the Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh candidates or who want their test center to be at J&K can fill the application form from November 04-08, 2019. This faciity is only available to the candiadtes of J&K and to the candidates who wish to take the test from Jammu. However, the registration is closed for all other candidates. Check the notice mentioned below for more details.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school. It was founded in 1963 by the Government of India. The motive of this institute is to help the country’s foreign trade management. Also, it focuses on increasing exports by developing human resources. It also aims to generate, analyze and advertising data and conduct research in terms of international business. Therefore, its flagship program is the Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB). Nevertheless, Students interested in pursuing MBA-IB from IIFT, need to appear in the entrance test conducted by NTA this year.
National Testing Agency is an Indian government agency. It is approved by the Union Council of Ministers. NTA was founded in Nov 201. It is the government body which conducts entrance examinations for higher educational institutions. NTA conducts the Exams like CMAT, JEE MAIN, NEET(UG), GPAT. However, IIFT 2020 will also be conducted by the National Testing Agency.
Official Website- iift.nta.nic.in
Download here- IIFT 2020 Information brochure
IIFT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates must have passed or should be in the final year of graduation degree of minimum 3 years duration with 55% aggregate marks for general category candidates and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Ans : The selections are done through two rounds. The performance of a candidate in the written test is assessed in round 1. The candidates who qualify the minimum marks will be called for round 2, which includes writing skill assessment, group discussion, and a personal interview.
Ans : Do not worry, the application fee will be refunded and transferred to your bank account.
Ans : The eligibility for the IIFT entrance exam is based on the overall aggregate of all semester/annual exams of the graduation degree. However, the candidates who are still in the final year of the graduation must upload the aggregate marks of the exams already given by them in graduation.
Ans : The IIFT Entrance exam is a highly competitive exam, approximately 60000 candidates apply for 420 seats, therefore a candidate must prepare for all the rounds very carefully. Starting early will simply result in more practice for the exam.