IIFT 2020 Result: National Testing agency (NTA) will declare the IIFT Result 2020 on 11th Dec 2019. The result will be available in the PDF format. The IIFT 2020 result shall be declared twaice. The first result is based on the entrance examination and the final list is being made on the basis of GD/WAT/PI round. Therefore, candidates can see the details in their scorecards such as roll number, name, and registration number and the most important Score obtained by them in IIFT 2020 entrance exam. For more details on IIFT 2020 Result, candidates must read the article written below.
IIFT 2020 Result
After the entrance exam result declaration, selected candidates have to face the Group Discussion, Written Ability Test and Personal interview round. The official dates for the relevant events have not been announced yet. Candidates can go through the contemplated result for the same.
|Entrance Day||01 Dec 2019|
|IIFT 2020 result declaration||11 Dec 2019|
|IIFT 2020 scorecard releasing||01 week of Jan 2020|
|Selection Process (GD/WAT/PI)||02 week of Jan 2020|
|IIFT 2020 Final result declaration||To be announced !!|
How to check and download the IIFT 2020 Result?
The IIFT Result releases in the form of the Scorecard. To know the procedure of checking the scorecard from the Institute’s official website, students must go through the steps given below for the same.
How to check the IIFT 2020 Result?
- Click on the direct link provided above which will be active soon after the release of the IIFT 2020 Result.
- The result shall be uploaded in the form of PDF.
- After visiting the website, candidates can click on the “Result” option.
- The PDF contains Roll Number, Application Number, and Name of the qualified candidates.
- In the scorecard, candidates can check their ranking secured or the marks obtained.
How to download the IIFT 2020 scorecard?
- Click on the direct link which will be provided above soon for downloading the scorecard.
- Log onto the candidate portal by filling the asked credentials such as registration number and password.
- Submit the details diligently.
- The scorecard will appear on your tour screen.
- Download and take a print out of it for future use.
Details mentioned in IIFT Scorecard 2020
After downloading the IIFT scorecard for the following academic year, students will be able to see the details given below.
- Maximum Marks – in Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, General Awareness, and Total
- Sectional cut-offs – in these subjects
- Marks obtained – in each subject
- Total percentile score
The scholarship for the appearing candidates is structured as the Institute pays the interest subsidy on the Educational Loan for 27 months. There is a condition for the candidates who want to apply for the scholarship. The students whose family’s yearly income is less than Rs 4.50 lakh can go for the educational loan. Depending upon the fee and other expenses, the loan amount can be revised every year.
Scholarships by Government of India
- Merit cum means scholarship for students belonging to Minority Communities.
- Central sector scholarship scheme for Top Class education for SC students.
- Scholarship for Higher education to ST students.
IIFT 2020 Fee
The fee structure is based as per the last year trends. the update shall be made soon as soon as the official notice is published.
- Annual Tuition Fee – Rs. 8,35,000 which could be paid in three installments.
- Other Charges – Rs. 32,500 for 1st Year and Rs. 22,500 for 2nd Year.
SC, ST, and PWD category got a concession of 50%.
- National Testing Agency (NTA) conduct entrance examinations for admission in higher educational institutions. NTA is handling IIFT this year. Before that, the institute itself conducts the exam. The Exam conducted by NTA shall be Computer-based test. It also conducts the reputed exams like JEE Main, GPAT, CMAT, NEET, etc. This year it has taken over the IIFT 2020.