IIFT Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a leading public b-school established in 1963 by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, India. The institute is a deemed-university, a status conferred in the year 2002. IIFT offers many management & doctoral programmes. The MBA in International Business is its flagship programme with 410 seats in all the campuses. For IIFT Admission 2019, the institute will accept the IIFT 2019 score and GMAT score for NRI & Foreign Nationals. The school itself will conduct the exam on November 02, 2018. Candidates do not have to fill the form for the IIFT Admission separately. Candidates who will qualify IIFT 2019 will receive the intimation to attend the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. Read the complete article below to know about IIFT Admission 2019 courses, selection criteria, cut off, result, placements, course fee, brochure.
IIFT 2019 Registration Open, Apply Now!
IIFT Admission 2019
The institute may release the CV form in which students have to answer some questions like their goals, achievements etc. The schedule for the IIFT Admission 2019 is available in the table below.
|IIFT 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Information Brochure for IIFT 2019 is from||06 Aug 2018|
|IIFT 2019 Application Form||06 Aug 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application form for Indian Nationals||14 Sep 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application form + GMAT scores for NRI & Foreign Nationals||15 Feb 2018|
|IIFT 2019 Admit Card will be Available from||16 Nov 2018|
|IIFT 2019 exam date||02 Dec 2018 (10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon)|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of Jan 2019|
|WSA, GD, PI will be Conducted in||Last week of Jan 2019/ Mid Feb 2019|
Check the links for Important Exams for IIFT Admission 2019 Here. (GMAT before Jan 01, 2017 not valid)
IIFT Admission Highlights
Here is some important information regarding the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
|Location||New Delhi, Kolkata, Kakinada|
IIFT Admission 2019 Courses
The IIFT offers many postgraduate, fellowship, and doctoral programmes. The popular programme is MBA – International Business (IB) for the aspirants opting for 2 years MBA programme.
1. MBA in International Business (New Delhi & Kolkata)
- Full Time
- Weekend MBA
2. Executive Campus
- On Campus
- Hybrid/ Off Campus
3. Certificate Programmes
- Export-Import Management (CPEM)
- Capital & Finance Markets (CPCFM)
- Global Trade Logistics & operations (CPGTLO)
4. Doctoral Programmes
5. Off-Campus Programmes
6. Corporate Training
7. Foundation Training Programme
IIFT Admission 2019 Course Fees
The fee structure for IIFT is different for Indian & International Students. The Fee structure is according to the latest information brochure. The exact fee structure will be sent to selected students with their offer letter during March/April 2019.
|MBA International Business|
|Structure||Indian National||NRI & Foreign Nationals|
|Tuition Fee (2 Years)||Rs 16,70,000/-
Rs 8,35,000/- (SC, ST,PWD)
|Other Charges (First Year)||Rs 55,000/-||Rs 55,000/-|
|Other Charges (Second Year)||Rs 55,000/-||Rs 55,000/-|
|Delhi Campus||Double Occupancy||Rs 57,000/- per student|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs 47,000/- per student|
|Kolkata Campus||Single Occupancy||Rs 57,000/- per student|
|Security Deposit||Rs 5000/-|
|Mess Fee||Rs 5,000/- per month|
IIFT Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in IIFT Admission 2019 must fill the application after check its eligibility criteria. The IIFT Admission eligibility is as follows.
- Educational Qualification – A candidate must have a bachelor degree in any discipline of minimum three years duration.
- Minimum Marks – Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation. For SC/ST/ PWD candidates there is a relaxation of 5% marks.
- Final Year Candidates – Such students must submit the final result by 07 October 2019.
- Age Limit – There is no age limit for IIFT Admission 2019.
IIFT Admission 2019 Selection Criteria
The institute follows the certain criteria to select students for the batch of the academic year 2019-21. The admission for NRI, Foreign Nationals, Children of NRI will be based on GMAT (after January 01, 2017) scores only. The IIFT Admission process 2019 will take place as given in pointers below.
- Written Exam – First of all, candidates have to appear for IIFT 2019 and need to clear the cut off for the next round.
- WAT, GD, and PI – On the basis of marks secured in the written test, candidates must appear for Essay Writing, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Final Admission – Finally with the combined scores of the test, WAT, GD, and PI, the candidates will receive the offer letter for the final admission.
IIFT Admission Form 2019
Candidates must fill the IIFT Application Form 2019 to appear in the admission process. The registration for IIFT 2019 will start in by the second week of August this year. Candidates have to fill the form online only. In the form, candidates have to fill the Personal, academic, contact, and work experience details. After the completion of this step, you must upload the required documents and pay the application fee as applicable.
The expected application form for IIFT Admission 2019 is as follows.
|General / OBC||Rs. 1550|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. 775|
|Foreign Nationals / NRI||US $80 / Rs. 4500|
Mode of Payment: The applicants can pay the application fee by either of the following modes:
- Online Mode (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking)
- Demand Draft
IIFT Admission 2019 Admit Card
The IIFT Admission Admit Card will release one or two weeks before the examination date. Candidates must download it and carry it on the day of examination. Along with that, you must carry the photo identity proof for the verification process. Moreover, keep the admit card safe after the examination for the future purpose. The IIFT 2019 exam will take place in the following centers.
IIFT Admission 2019 Result
After the examination, the IIFT will release the cutoff and the result of the test. First of all, it will release the PDF containing only the names of students who are qualified for the second round. Few days after that you will able to download the mark sheet containing the sectional and overall marks.
IIFT 2019 Cutoff
|Category||IIFT 2018 Cut Off||IIFt 2017 Cut off|
IIFT Admission 2019 CV Form
Candidates may have to fill the CV form for the interview round. The form needs to be filled online only within a given time limit only. The interviewee may ask you questions on the basis of written answers in the interview round. It is advisable that you fill the form carefully so, that you are able to provide proper reasoning during the interview.
IIFT Placement Records
Here are the past year records of IIFT amazing placements. The candidates even took the highest package of Rs 1 Crore P.A.
Academic Year 2016-18
|International Offers||31 students with a rise of 55% last year|
|Highest International Package||$150,000 per annum|
|Highest Domestic Package||Rs 29 LPA|
|Overall average CTC||19.23 LPA|
Click Here for complete IIFT Placement from the year 2014
The Ranking for IIFT is as follows.
- NAAC – Grade ‘A’ with CGPA 3.53
- NIRF – Rank 23
- India Today 2018 – 6th in Best Government Universities in India
- Dalal Street Investment Journal 2018 – Rank 9 in b-school ranking.
- Business Standards – 1st in best B-school rankings 2017.
- GHRDC– CSR B-School Survey 2017 – 1st Rank
- MDRA survey 2017 – Rank 09
IIFT is also members of the following organizations.
- Academy of International Business (AIB).
- Global Compact Network of India.
- The European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- International Association of Trade Training Organizations (IATTO).
- The Association of Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB International).