IIFT 2019 Result – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has announced the IIFT Result 2019. The IIFT Result 2019 PDF is now available on the official website. IIFT 2019 Result / Scorecard is not yet available. Once the officials release it, candidates can download it at iift.edu using the seven-digit roll number and date of birth. In the IIFT result PDF, the institute has published the names of students shortlisted for the next round of selection process. In the IIFT Scorecard 2019, candidates can find the detailed score and the cut-off for IIFT 2019. Check more details on IIFT Result 2019, scorecard, details in it, selection process and more from this page.
IIFT Result 2019
Among the 55000 (approx.) students who appeared for IIFT 2019, the institute has selected only 2097 candidates. Such candidates now have to appear for Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI). Out of which only 20.02% students (approx.) will secure the 420 seats offered by Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada campus.
IIFT 2019 Result Date – The IIFT result has been declared on January 15, 2019, at 05:00 PM. To know complete IIFT result 2019 schedule, refer the table provided below.
|IIFT Result 2019||Important Dates|
|IIFT 2019 Exam Date||02 Dec 2018|
|Announcement of IIFT Result 2019 Pdf||15Jan 2019|
|IIFT Result 2019 Scorecard||to be declared|
|Validity of IIFT Result||24 Dec 2019|
Result: Click Here to download IIFT 2019 Result PDF.
Scorecard: IIFT 2019 Result Scorecard will release at iift.edu.
What After IIFT 2019 Result?
On the basis of marks in IIFT 2019 Merit list, applicants get an invitation for a selection process. Candidates who have been shortlisted must start preparing for the next round. Until now, only half of the battle has been won, the real competition starts now. Aspirants who perform well in the WAT/ GD/ PI will get the final admission in the institute.
1. Check Email
Once you have checked your name in the shortlist, candidates have to regularly check their email to get the updates by IIFT. The institute sends email to the applicant inviting him/her for GD/PI rounds on the basis of marks in IIFT scorecard 2019. You must book the Interview city and slot as per the intimation by IIFT.
The selection process conducts in the month of Jan/Feb 2019. It is compulsory for all the applicants to attend the IIFT 2019 selection process. As without it, candidates are not considered for admission to MBA (IB) programme in any of the campuses of IIFT.
2. Fill IIFT 2019 CV Form
Candidates shortlisted for IIFT 2019 Admission Form usually gets a small assignment. Last year, candidates had to fill the CV form. It consists of questions based on candidates’ day-to-day activity, knowledge about current affairs etc. Candidates might have to answer questions in the interview based on the CV form. The pattern for the assignment might change for IIFT 2019.
Start preparing for the next rounds via various sources. Candidates clearing the first round gets the call for the Written Ability Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. These are not elimination rounds, candidates have to appear in the all the rounds. On the basis of cumulative scores only, candidates selection takes place
IIFT 2019 – Written Ability Test (WAT) Preparation
In this round, candidates have to write an essay of around 300-400 words. This tests candidate writing skills, ability to present ideas and knowledge. Prepare topics based on 6-8 months current affairs.
Type of Topics
- Current Affairs
- Knowledge-Based (Economics/ Social/ Political/ Sports/ IT)
Tips to for WAT
- Give facts and figures to crack IIFT selection process. IIFT focuses on data, especially about Indian Foreign Trade.
- Candidates must write relevant points in the essay. So, the basic approach would be to collect, organize, and present.
What does a good Essay consist of?
- Relevancy of Points and Originality
- Logical Flow
- Grammar and good command over English
What are some previous WAT topics of IIFT? (Inputs are taken from students and other internet sources)
- India Increasing Presence in the global energy map.
- Current Financial Crises and the lessons for India.
- You will face your greatest opposition when you are closer to your greatest miracle.
- Surgical Strike by India
- E-commerce and Indian Economy
IIFT 2019 – Group Discussion (GD Preparation)
This round consists of discussion on a topic for around 20-30 minutes. The topics for the GD can be similar to written for WAT above.
Tips to for GD
- Do not shout and show leadership skills by participating in the GD as a team.
- Always put relevant points that are good enough to catch moderator attention.
- Try to make a stand and clear your points by giving relevant points.
- Last but not least do not forget to give stats and figures.
How will I be evaluated during the GD round?
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- The validity of points etc.
What are some previous GD topics of IIFT?
- Artificial Intelligence in Workplace
- Industrialization and Sustainable Development
- Changing investment patterns of the middle class.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
IIFT 2019 – Personal Interview (WAT Preparation)
This round consists face to face discussion with the interviewer. You may have to give your introduction. Questions can be asked on academics, India Foreign Trade, and Relations etc.
Tips to for PI
- Be clear with your motto and goals.
- Prepare at least 2-3 your favorite graduation subjects.
- If you are working get to know about your company policies.
- Know India foreign trade and relation with other countries.
List of centres for GD / PI for the candidates invited on the basis of marks in IIFT result 2019 – Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Lucknow
How will I be evaluated during the PI round?
- Clarity of Goals
- Knowledge etc.
What were some questions asked in IIFT Interview?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why MBA?
- Why IIFT?
- How does the global petroleum decide?
- India new foreign projects … so on.
IIFT 2019 Result PDF
IIFT has published the PDF for the students shortlisted for the WAT, GD and PI rounds. It contains the name, application number, and roll number of the selected candidates. Such students can start their preparation for the next rounds as soon as possible.
How to download IIFT Result 2019 PDF?
The steps to download IIFT Result 2019 PDF are as follows.
- Visit, the official website or access the direct pdf available here.
- Download the PDF mentioning the name of shortlisted candidates.
- Ctrl+F and search your name.
- Next, check the scorecard and start preparing for the GDPI and WAT rounds.
IIFT 2019 Cut off
The cut off for IIFT 2019 is declared by the University along with IIFT scorecard 2019. The cut-off for each section is mentioned in the scorecard and determined out of 100. The IIFT 2019 cut off for this session is as follows. The cut off for IIFT 2019 differs as per the category the candidate has applied. In the table below you can find the complete IIFT cut off of this year.
–Expected IIFT 2019 Cut off–
|Section||Good Attempts||Expected Cutoff|
–Previous Year Cutoff–
|Category||IIFT 2019 Cut Off|
The sectional cut-off for the exam is as follows. It states that minimum marks you need to qualify in each and every section of the paper. It is the basis of the selection process after the announcement of IIFT 2019 result.
|Section||Section-wise Cut off for IIFT|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||9.67|
|Analytical Reasoning and Data interpretation||8|
IIFT 2019 Result Scorecard
All the candidates must check the scorecard available on the official website. For the selected students, kindly take the print out of the scorecard. This scorecard of IIFT 2019 is required during the selection process and also during final admission.
Scorecard will Release soon!
How to Download IIFT Scorecard 2019?
Candidates who have appeared for the examination after obtaining admit card gets the exam result. To check the result, follow the steps illustrated below:
- Click on the official link which is embedded on this page above which will get redirected to the official website, www.iift.edu.
- On the IIFT login, download your IIFT scorecard 2019 after entering roll number and date of birth.
The format of date must be DD/MM/YYYY, e.g. 21/02/1996.
- Following that and click on ‘Submit’. IIFT scorecard 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Next, click on download and take a print out of it for future reference
IIFT 2019 Scorecard appears like this…
Details Printed on IIFT Result 2019 cum Scorecard
On downloading IIFT Result 2019 you can see the following things on the scorecard. The details provided gives percentile scored by you in IIFT 2019.
- Section-wise marks obtained in the exam
- Maximum marks in each section
- Sectional cut off for IIFT 2019
- Total marks obtained by you
- Percentile in IIFT 2019 result
- Cut-off for each category
- Validity of Scorecard
IIFT 2019 Result for Final Admission
On the basis of previous rounds, the institute releases the final result. A final IIFT result 2019 releases in PDF format. It contains the name of candidates who are offered admission in one of the campuses of IIFT in MBA (IB) programme. It releases after GD and PI rounds, a PDF file releases on the official website of IIFT 2019. To get access to it, a link will be provided here.
- Click on the link and you will land to the page where PDF file of IIFT result 2019 could be downloaded.
- The PDF file contains the name of all the candidates who have qualified the final round of selection.
The details mentioned in this IIFT result 2019 for final selection are going to be:
- Roll number
- Application number
- Name of candidate
IIFT 2019 Admission Fee
For the new academic session, candidates have to submit the programme fee to get the final admission. For now, in the information brochure, past year fees has been mentioned. The exact fee is sent to candidates in March/ April 2019 along with their offer letter.
|MBA International Business for 2019-21|
|Structure||Indian National||NRI & Foreign Nationals|
|Tuition Fee (2 Years)||Rs 8,35,000/-
*50 % concession for
(SC, ST, PWD)
|Other Charges (First Year)||Rs 33,500/-||Rs 33,500/-|
|Other Charges (Second Year)||Rs 22,500/-||Rs 22,500/-|
|Delhi Campus||Double Occupancy||Rs 57,000/- per student|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs 47,000/- per student|
|Kolkata Campus||Single Occupancy||Rs 57,000/- per student|
|Security Deposit||Rs 5000/-|
|Mess Fee||Rs 5,000/- per month|
Notes for Fee Submission
- Candidates can pay the admission fee in three installments.
- Candidates can take the refund of the fee according to the rules of the institute.
- Institute gives Scholarship to students having a family income less than Rs 4.50 lakh per year.
IIFT 2019 Placement Report
Recently, IIFT has released its placement report for batch 2017-19. IIFT also proved to be the first b-school to complete the placement drive.
Here are some stats as per the placement report.
- Batch Strength – 279
- Companies Participated – 98
- Average Overall compensation – Rs 20.07 LPA
- Average Domestic Compensation – Rs 18.89 LPA
- Median Compensation – Rs 18 LPA
IIFT 2019 Exam Analysis
The IIFT exam for the academic year 2019-21 was a moderate to difficult. The 6 sections of the exam were of varying difficulty. The GK section was, as usual, surprising but easy for those who were well versed with the current affairs. English section was moderate with long passages but readable. The verbal ability again tested students for their vocabulary and understanding of the word usage. The quantitative ability and data interpretation were time-consuming but surprisingly DI this year was doable.
For admission to the academic year 2019-21, check the complete information brochure by IIFT.