The Indian Institute of Finance, New Delhi, is inviting the aspirants to apply for the PGDM courses offered by the College. The Indian Institute of Finance 2019 registration can be done through online as well as offline mode. For the online mode, the students have to enter all the information and submit the form online. For the offline mode, the application form will be available on the official website of Indian Institute of Finance. The application has to be downloaded and then filled and submitted through the post. For more information regarding the Indian Institute of Finance 2019, the students can scroll down the page.
Indian Institute of Finance 2019
The Indian Institute of Finance gives admission to the candidates purely on the merit basis. This means that the students who appear for any of the All India Entrance Exams which the college accepts then they will be called for the personal interview and group discussion.
|CAT exam date||25 Nov 2018|
|XAT exam date||06 Jan 2019|
|CMAT exam date||28 Jan 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for IIF MBA 2019.
Indian Institute of Finance Courses Offered
Following are the courses that are offered by the Indian Institute of Finance. The list also includes the distance learning courses, PhD and regular courses.
- Master of Business Finance – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Executive Management of Business Finance
- Fellow Program in Business Administration
- PhD Program
- Basic Finance – Distance Learning
- Management of Business Finance – Distance Learning
Indian Institute of Finance Fee Structure
The fee structure for the PGDM course offered by the Indian Institute of Finance 2019 is given below. The fee structure that is given below is as per last year. The amount of fee is given for the merit applicants, sponsored candidates and foreigners.
|MBF – PGDM||Admission||Yearly Fee||Total Fee|
Indian Institute of Finance Eligibility Criteria
If you are going to apply for the Indian Institute of Finance 2019, you must check the eligibility criteria and whether you fulfil the criteria or not. Following is the eligibility criteria:
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an Indian or a Foreign recognized university.
- The students must also have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the final exam.
- Those who are in their final year can also apply for the management course offered by Indian Institute of Finance 2019.
Indian Institute of Finance Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is done through a written test and a personal interview. The Indian Institute of Finance 2019 accepts the scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE. The students who qualify in the examination will be called for the personal interview. This the selection process for the regular courses.
Who is exempted from taking the test?
The students who are exempted from taking the test have to appear for the personal interview.
- Students who have obtained more than 75% marks for engineering/ technical/ science streams and
- The students who have obtained more than 65% for the commerce and arts streams.
- Top three university toppers
Indian Institute of Finance Registration
You can submit the application form for Indian Institute of Finance 2019 both in online as well as offline mode. For the offline mode, you can visit the website and click on the button “Download PDF’ under the Admission section. You can follow the instructions below to register online or offline.
For the offline mode:
- Get a copy of the prospectus and the application form. For this, you have to send a demand draft of Rs.1250 (as per last year).
- You must fill in the application form in legible handwriting.
For the online mode:
- Go to the link: www.registration.iif.edu.
- Fill in the details in the application form such as your name, academic information, occupation information etc. Upload the passport size photograph.
- Fill the application fees.
- Submit the application form. After submission, you will receive an acknowledgement letter indicating the successful payment of the application fees through email.
- Then submit the required documents in hard copy.
At the time of the registration through the online mode, you will have to pay the application fees. The fees can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking. For the offline mode, you can pay the fees by demand draft.
Status of the application form
You can check the status of your application form from www.registration.iif.edu. or emailing on [email protected]
- Two letters of recommendation
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
Indian Institute of Finance Result
The final result of the candidates who will get selected for the Indian Institute of Finance 2019 MBA will be released online. If your name is on the list then you have been selected for the course. You will then have to pay the academic fees for the first year.
Indian Institute of Finance Placements
The Indian Institute of Finance has 100% placement in the past years. It is all because of the college’s placement division. The companies had visited from various sectors such as banks, investment banks, mutual funds, credit rating agencies, stock exchanges, regulatory bodies, financial institutions, audit, NBFCs, PSUs, corporates, MNCs, pharmaceutical, hospitality and media. Last year, the salary offer ranged from Rs.4.5 lakhs to Rs.15 lakhs per annum.
Indian Institute of Finance Ranking
The Indian Institute of Finance has achieved the following ranking in the past year:
- Awarded the National Education Leadership Award By Vijayavani for the year 2015.
- Won the Best Financial Educational Institute in the year 2015 by Leadership Awards.
- 11th Best Mind Institute by Mail Today.
- 30th Top B-School in India by The Pioneer.
- 35th in Indian Sub-continent of 3456 universities.
- 9th Best Sectoral School in India for the year 2001 by MRDA survey.
- 26th for Intellectual Captial by AIMA for the year 2003.
- 24th Best Placement offered Business School by AIMA, 2003.
- 40th World Wide amongst 148 institutions in the year 2002.
Official website: www.iif.edu