The Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad is inviting the students for the PGDM courses offered for the year 2019. The aspirants who are seeking admission to the IPE 2019 can now register from the official website: www.ipeindia.org. IPE is one of the leading B-Schools in Telangana. The students who wilb be selected for the IPE 2019 Admission on the basis of their performance in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT, will shortlisted for the group discussion and personal interview. For more information for IPE 2019, the students can refer to this page.
The Institute of Public Enterprise does not conduct any entrance exam of its own. But it accepts the scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT. So the students who want to take admission to th PGDM courses offered by the College. The students are required to go through the important dates of IPE 2019 admission.
|Registration starts from||Oct 2018|
|Registration ends on||31 Dec 2018|
|GD/PI||02 Feb 2019|
Application Form: Apply now for IPE 2019
The IPE 2019 offers various management courses along with executive education. Following are the courses offered:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PGDM – Marketing Management
- PGDM – Banking Insurance and Financial Services
- PGDM – International Business
- PGDM – Human Resource Management
- Executive PGDM
- MBA – Practising Executives
IPE Fee Structure
The IPE 2019 Fee structure is given below. The fee structure that is given is for year one and year two.
|Fee – First Year||Amount|
|IT Equipment, computing, reading material etc||Rs.100000|
|Fee – Second Year||Amount|
|IT Equipment, computing, reading material etc||Rs.70000|
IPE Eligibility Criteria
The students who fulfill the eligibility criteria that is set up by the IPE 2019 can apply for the PGDM programmes offered by the IPE. Following are the eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must have graduated with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Those who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for IPE 2019 Admission.
- The students must also have appeared for anyone exam out of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT.
IPE Selection Process
The students who have registered for the IPE 2019 will be called for the selection process. In the selection process, the students have to take part in the group discussion and a personal interview. On the basis of the student’s performance in the entrance exam, group discussion, personal interview and academic record.
The IPE Registration can be done in online and offline mode. In the offline offline mode, the students can get the prospectus with the form from the Campus by paying Rs.500. The students can also email the filled application form to [email protected] For the online form, the students can go the official website and do the registration and also pay the application fees.
The final result for the IPE 2019 Admission, can be checked on the official website. The students who will be selected for the admission will receive an offer letter on their email. The students who will accept the offer then have to pay the academic fees for the first year. Those who will perform well in the selection process, have the qualifying marks in the entrance exam, have a good academic record and work experience will be given admission.
IPE has maintained their high placement record for many years. IPE placements start by forwarding the recruiter’s requirements that they seek in the candidates. The company’s brochure or pamphlets are sent to the placement coordinator. Pre-Placement talks will be held at the campus. Then the recruitment process will be held at the campus.
Past year recruiters
|TATA Consultancy Services||Federal Bank|
|Capital First||Asian Paints|
The Institute of Public Enterprise has been awarded the following accolades:
- 8th All Indian Best B-School by Competition Sucess Review for the year 2017.
- 33rd Best B-School All India by Outlook in 2017.
- 15th Best B-School in South by Week in 2017.
- 20th Best B-School in South by India Today in the year 2017
- Best B+ School by TIME B-School Survey.
- 9th in India in Industry Interface by Outlook Money on Best MBA Finance Ranking.
- 8th best Government B-School in India by CSR in 2016.
- Top MBA college inHyderabad in 2015.
Official website: www.ipeindia.org