Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will release IPU CET 2020 Admit Card for MBA & MBA (Information Technology) by the 2nd week of April 2020 & 2nd week of May 2020, respectively on the official website, ipu.ac.in. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) 2020 is expected to be held in the 4th week of May 2020. In order to download the IPU CET Admit Card 2020, candidates are required to provide their login id and password. Admit Card is needed for the candidates to enter for IPU CET 2020 Exam. Along with IPU CET 2020 Admit Card and a valid ID Proof will be needed for getting permission to enter the test center. Candidates can check more information about IPU CET 2020 Admit Card, important document, important instructions, etc. from this page.
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
IPU CET 2020 is a Common Entrance Test for MBA course which is held by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The admission process for IPU CET will be based on the entrance test score for final selection. Candidates are required to go through the important instructions carefully. If any candidate found without the admit card, they will not be allowed to give the exam. The complete schedule for IPU CET 2020 are mentioned below:
|IPU CET 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of IPU CET 2020 Admit Card (MBA IT)||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Availability of IPU CET 2020 Admit Card (MBA)||2nd week of May 2020|
|IPU CET 2020 Exam Date (MBA IT)||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|IPU CET 2020 Exam Date (MBA)||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of IPU CET 2020 Result (MBA IT)||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Declaration of IPU CET 2020 Result (MBA)||4th week of May 2020|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download IPU CET 2020 Admit Card as per schedule at www.ipu.ac.in.
How to Download IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download IPU CET 2020 Admit Card by following the method below:
- Visit the Official Website.
- Look for “Admission 2020” Box.
- Enter the Login ID and Password as received during application form process.
- Submit the details and click on the “Login” Button.
- On the next page, Click on “Course Application” Button.
- The admit card will be available for download.
- Download and take 2 print out of IPU CET 2020 Admit Card for future use.
Details Mentioned in IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
In IPU CET 2020 Admit Card, candidates will find the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center
- Exam Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Thumb Impression
Things to Carry in IPU CET 2020 Test Center
Candidates should carry the required documents for the Entrance Test, without which the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
- Identity Proof (Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Id)
- The Candidate should keep the admit card to present it at the time of examination and later at the time of admission for the course.
- Applicants should download admit card from the official website only.
- The candidate will not be permitted into the exam hall after the scheduled time on the date of entrance test.
- Candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of IPU CET 2020 Exam.
- One copy of the admit card must be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator.
- The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records.