Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will release IPU CET 2020 Application Form by 2nd week of February 2020. The last date of applying for IPU CET Application Form 2020 will be by the 2nd week of April 2020. In order to apply, candidates will have to pay the application fee of around Rs.1000/-(excluding Tax). IPU CET 2020 is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for the students appearing for admission in Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs for the year 2020-21. The IPU CET Application Form can only be submitted online, from the official website www.ipu.ac.in. The form filling will include registration, followed by details filling, photo uploading, and fee payment. Candidates can check more information about Application Form of IPU CET 2020, fee, important documents, etc. from this page.
IPU CET 2020 Application Form
The candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode. Printed copies or Offline applications will not be accepted in any case. Interested and eligible candidates can register for IPU CET 2020 Application Form as per schedule. The complete schedule for IPU CET 2020 are mentioned below:
|IPU CET 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of IPU CET 2020 Online Application Form (MBA IT)||2nd week of Feb 2020|
|Availability of IPU CET 2020 Online Application Form (MBA)||1st week of May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of IPU CET 2020 Online Application Form (MBA IT)||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of IPU CET 2020 Online Application Form (MBA)||1st week of May 2020|
|IPU CET 2020 Exam Date (MBA IT)||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|IPU CET 2020 Exam Date (MBA)||4th week of May 2020|
Download Application Form Here: Candidates can download the IPU CET 2020 Application Form as per schedule at www.ipu.ac.in.
IPU CET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay the following amount of the fee only through the University website www.ipu.ac.in for submitting the IPU CET 2020 Application Form. Processing Fees and taxes, as applicable, shall be available from 19th February 2018, onwards (Unless specified otherwise). The Application fee, processing fees, and taxes shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
|IPU CET 2020||Application Fee|
|IPU CET 2020 Online Application Fee||Rs 1000 (excluding tax)|
How to Apply for IPU CET 2020 Application Form
The interested candidates can fill the form in online mode only through the official website. To fill the application form, the steps are given below:
Step 1 – IPU CET 2020 Online Registration: To do the registration, the following steps are mentioned here:
- Visit the official website.
- In the next page, the application form will available for filling.
Step 2 – IPU CET 2020 Application Form Filling: To fill the application form, the following steps are mentioned here:
- Exam Category
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Cast Category
- Aadhaar Card Number
- PH (Disability Details)
- Region/ State of Last/ Qualifying Exam
- J&K Migrant
- Identification Mark
- Pin code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Residence Number
Step 3 – Uploading of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression: Scanned Photograph, Signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression shall be uploaded by clicking on the “here” button under the photograph and signature panels. The specification required for the photograph and signature is given above on this page. Click on “next” button for the next page of the application form.
Step 4 – Qualification Details: Candidate has to enter their qualification details.
- Class 10th Details
- Class 12th Details
- Undergraduate Details
- Postgraduate Details
- Qualifying Examination
- Gate Score
- Work Experience
- Nata Score
- After filling in the Qualification details, Click on ‘next’ button for the final submit page.
Step 5 – Declaration
- Fill in the Captcha Box.
- Tick check on the “I Agree” Checkbox and click on “Submit” Button.
- After clicking on the “Submit” Button, a pop up will occur with the option for either review the information before submitting or continue submitting, with the clickable buttons “OK” and “Cancel”.
- Click on “Ok” Button for resuming the submission process.
- Click on “Cancel” Button for reviewing or making the modifications.
Step 6 – Login ID and Password
- After clicking on the “OK” Button, a pop up will occur asking to note down login id and password that will be used to login further.
- After clicking on the “OK” Button, Login id and Password will be generated.
Step 7 – Course Application
- On the next page, Click on “Apply for Course” button.
- On the next page, the course has to be selected from the list provided.
- Select the choice of test center from the list provided.
- After selecting the course, Tick check on the “I Agree” Checkbox and click on “Submit” Button.
- After clicking on the “Submit” Button, a pop up will occur with the option to preview the details or continue submitting, with the clickable buttons “OK” and “Cancel”.
Step 8 – Payment through Billdesk
- Click on the “Make Payment” button, the page will be redirected to the billdesk page for the course payment.
Step 9 – Course Registration and Form Generation
- The page will be redirected to the personal and course details page, along with the transaction ID.
- Take the printout of the page and save it for future use.
Step 10 – Registered course details
- By clicking on view, the page will show the course details that have been uploaded.
In IPU CET 2020 Application Form, the candidates need to upload the images as per the format and specification are given in the table below.
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG/ GIF||1 Kb to 80 Kb|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG/ GIF||1 Kb to 80 Kb|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG/ GIF||1 Kb to 80 Kb|
Documents required for IPU CET 2020
Candidates will need specific details to complete registration. Here are a few important things necessary for the process:
- Candidate’s Personal Details
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Post Graduation Marksheet
- Scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph
- Scanned images of Candidate’s Signature
- Caste Certificate
- Local Status
- Adhaar Card
IPU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria of IPU CET 2020 from below:
- Candidate passed with any recognized 3 years or more Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate passed with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- A candidate who has passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
MBA (Information Technology)
- Candidate passed with B.E./B. Tech with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidate passed with M.Sc. (CS), M. Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (Electronics) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidate passed with MCA by a minimum of 60% marks.
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card for MBA & MBA (Information Technology) will be released by the 2nd week of April 2020 & 2nd week of May 2020, respectively. Admit Card will be only accessible by the candidates who have already registered themselves for the IPU CET 2020 Examination on the official website. IPU CET 2020 Admit Cards can be downloaded using login ID and password. Candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of IPU CET 2020 Exam. One copy of the admit card must be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies shall require that a passport sized photograph of the candidate is pasted on it. Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time of form filling handy for this purpose for each IPU CET applied for. Candidates will not be allowed to give the exam if found without the Admit Card.
IPU CET 2020
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. IPU CET is conducted for the students applying for admission in Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Business Administration (Information Technology), in University colleges and their affiliated colleges.