The IRMA 2019 Admit Card will be issued by the Institute of Rural Management Anand. The admit card for IRMA entrance exam is usually available a week or two before the exam date. Only those who will successfully register for IRMA 2019 before the last date will be issued the IRMA Admit Card. To download it, the aspirants need to enter details such as Form Number, Date of Birth, etc. The Admit Card consists of personal details of the candidate as well as about the exam such as its date, timings, and address of the exam center.
The candidates must keep their IRMASAT 2019 Admit Card safe with themselves, as it shall be required at the time of admission. Candidates can check more details about IRMA 2019 Admit Card from this page.
IRMA 2019 Admit Card
There shall be no provision for issuing any duplicate admit card for IRMA. So, it is advised to the candidates to always first download the admit card on their computer and then take its print out. Check the expected schedule for IRMA 2019 Admit Card from the table below:
|IRMA 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of Dec 2018|
|Issuance of IRMA Admit Card 2019||A week or two before the exam|
|IRMA 2019 exam date||01 week of Feb 2019|
Admit Card: The candidates can download their admit card for IRMASAT 2019 online at www.irma.ac.in
How To Download IRMA 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates who successfully register for the exam can download their admit card for IRMA 2019 by following the instructions as given below:
- A direct link will be given on this page as and when the admit card is available. Click on the direct link.
- You will be redirected to the page for downloading the IRMA 2019 Admit Card.
- Next, enter details such as Form Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit the login details and the admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it.
Details Given On The IRMASAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card wil consist of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Exam date and timings
- Complete address of the exam center
How To Download IRMA Admit Card If Forgot Form Number?
The candidates who do not remember their form number can get it by online mode. Simply follow the instructions as given below to get your Form Number.
- On the login page for downloading the admit card, click on the link for “Forgot Form Number?”
- A new page will open in which you need to enter your First Name and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, the form number will appear on the screen.
IRMA 2019 Test Centres
IRMASAT 2019 is expected to be conducted in the cities listed in the table below:
|Anand/Changa/V V Nagar||Kochi|
|Bangalore/ Tumkur||Lucknow/ Barabanki/ Sitapur/ Unnao|
|Bhopal/ Vidisha||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane|
|Bhubaneswar/ Cuttack/ Khurda||Nagpur|
|Chandigarh/ Mohali/ Panchkula||Patna/ Hajipur/ Bihta|
|Chennai||Pune / Pimpri Chinchwad / Talegaon|
|Coimbatore||Raipur / Bhilai / Durg|
|Delhi/ Delhi NCR||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Greater Kolkata / Kalyani||Udaipur|
|Guwahati / Riboi / Mirza||Varanasi|
|Hyderabad/ Rangareddy/ Secunderabad||Visakhapatnam|