IRMA, Institute of Rural Management Anand, will announce the dates for the availability of IRMA 2019 application form as per the schedule. IRMA is one of the most eminent institutes which provides admission in courses of Post Graduate in Rural Management (PRM). In order to get the admission, the candidates need to apply before the last date through official website irma.ac.in. The application form is only available online and the candidates cannot apply through any other mode. Check the complete process to submit IRMA 2019 Application Form, fee details, and more information from this page.
IRMA 2019 Application Form
The admission in IRMA is also granted on the basis of CAT and XAT scores. The candidates who have appeared for their examinations also need to apply. There will be a common application form all the candidates. Before applying let’s have a look at the important dates for application.
|IRMA 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form (For Indian Nationals)||Second week of Oct 2019|
|Availability of IRMA 2019 Application Form (For Foreign Nationals)||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Download Admit Card||Last week of Jan 2019|
|IRMA 2019 Exam Date||First week of Feb 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IRMA 2019 Application Form
Before applying for the application form it is advised to the candidates to keep in mind the following minimum requirements to be satisfied.
- Candidates must ensure the degree of graduation from any discipline, having minimum 15 years of education.
- Candidates belonging to General category must attain 50% marks or equivalent CGPA at graduation level. For SC/ ST Candidates must attain 45% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Students in the final year of their degree may also appear for the examination only in case of completion of all the requirements before the admission procedure.
IRMA 2019 Application Fee
The fee structure of the application form of IRMA 2019 will be different for different categories.
For the candidates who are seeking admission in course of PRM which lead to the PGDRM course can check the details from the below-mentioned table:
How to Fill IRMA 2019 Application Form?
The application form for the admission in the management courses needs to follow the below-mentioned instructions. It is advised to the candidates to read the following instructions carefully.
- Registration: For filling up the application form all you need to register themselves using valid email id which is in current use.
- Password Generation: After registration, you will receive a password which will be required in future
- Personal Details: Now IRMA 2019 application form will be displayed on the screen. Enter all the mandatory details carefully in the respective fields provided for each information.
- Documents Required: After successful completion of the form you need to upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Payment: As you are now done with the application form filling process, proceed to make payment online as per the details that have been provided above.
- Review: Before making final submission of the form make ensure that you entered all the information correctly.
IRMA 2019 List of Test Centres
IRMA 2019 is expected to be conducted in the cities listed in the table below:
|Anand/Changa/V V Nagar||Kochi|
|Bangalore/ Tumkur||Lucknow/ Barabanki/ Sitapur/ Unnao|
|Bhopal/ Vidisha||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane|
|Bhubaneswar/ Cuttack/ Khurda||Nagpur|
|Chandigarh/ Mohali/ Panchkula||Patna/ Hajipur/ Bihta|
|Chennai||Pune / Pimpri Chinchwad / Talegaon|
|Coimbatore||Raipur / Bhilai / Durg|
|Delhi/ Delhi NCR||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Greater Kolkata / Kalyani||Udaipur|
|Guwahati / Riboi / Mirza||Varanasi|
|Hyderabad/ Rangareddy/ Secunderabad||Visakhapatnam|
Official website of IRMA 2019 Application form is www.irma.ac.in
Insofar, no official notice has been released related to IRMA 2019 Application Form. The details provided here are on the basis of IRMA 2018 application form. This article will be updated as soon as the official announcement is made.