IRMA 2020 – The IRMA 2020 admission has been started for PGMDX(R) course. Candidates can apply online by clicking on the direct link given below. The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) conducts IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) once every year. IMRA offers admissions in Fellowship Programme in Rural Management (FPRM), Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) and PGMDX(R). Therefore, for a 2-years PGDRM course, candidates have to appear for IRMASAT 2020 and CAT 2019 or XAT 2020. Also, The candidates of foreign nationals/ PIO/ OCI will be admitted only on the basis of GMAT/ GRE/ CAT/ XAT. The shortlisted candidates from the IRMASAT will appear for the group discussion which will be followed by the personal interview. To know complete details regarding IRMASAT dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process, etc, check the article below.
Latest: The IRMA 2020 Application Process for PGDMX(R) has started !! Click here to apply.
For getting admission to the PGDRM course, candidates must apply for IRMSAT 2020. In addition to IRMASAT 2020, candidates must register for CAT and XAT also. The tentative schedule of IRMAis given below:
|IRMA Admission 2020||PGDMX(R) Dates||FPRM Dates||PGDRM Dates|
|Start of application process||Started||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Last date to apply||30 Sep 2019||04 week of Feb 2020||03 week of Jan 2020|
|Selection Result||To be announced!||02 week of May 2020||02 week of Mar 2020|
IRMA 2020 Courses
IRMA offers executive and Ph.D. programs for the candidates interested in rural management. Following are some courses to which Candidates can apply online:
- Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PGDRM)
- Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDM(R))
- Certificate in Rural Management
IRMA Application Form 2020
The Application Form for IRMASAT 2020 will be released by the IRMA at the official site. Interested candidates can enroll themselves for PGDRM or FPRM courses online at Ramanand.in. for getting admission to the PGDRM course, candidates have to appear for IRMASAT 2020. However, there is no entrance exam for admissions into FPRM courses. Thus, the admissions will be granted based on multiple parameters like academic qualification, standard fellowship test scores, research proposal, an interview. The application form will available in both offline and online mode. For enrolling in IRMASAT 2020, candidates need to fill the Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Work Experience Details, etc. Finally, upload the signature & photograph and pay the application fee.
IRMA 2020 Application Fee
IRMA Application Fee can be paid online and offline modes. The following are the expected fees for admission this year.
|General & OBC||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST/DAP||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 700/-|
|FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 2250/-||–|
Note: No Application fee for applicants from the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the Application fee of IRMASAT 2020 in both the online and offline modes i.e:
- Debit card/Credit card/Net banking
- SBI Challan at SBI Branch (not available for international applicants)
IRMA Admission 2020 Eligibility
Candidates interested in IRMA Admission 2020 must fill their form before the eligibility criteria. The admission criteria for PGDRM at IRMA are as follows.
- Education Qualification – A candidate must hold a graduation degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Percentage Marks – A candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation. Also, there is a relaxation of 5 percentage points ie 45% for SC/ST/DAP candidates.
- Final Year Candidates – Students in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit – There is no age limit.
- Foreign Nationals/NRIs – they can apply but must have GMAT/ GRE/ CAT/ XAT genuine score
- Valid Scores – CAT 2019/ XAT 2020, IRMASAT 2020
IRMA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure is according to the admission details of the PGDRM course for the year 2020-22 is displayed below. However, For the IRMA 2020 Admission, the course fee may vary.
|Component||Total Fee (Rs.)||1st Installment||2nd Installment|
|Internet & other |
computer use fee
|Total Fee Receivable||960,000||480,000||480,000|
|Total Amount Receivable||1,010,000||530,000||480,000|
IRMA Admission 2020 Selection Process
The admission process for PGDRM 2020 at IRMA will be in 4 stages which are as follows.
For Indian Nationals
- Entrance Exam – Candidates need to qualify CAT 2019/ XAT 2020. In addition to it, candidates have to appear for IRMASAT 2020 also.
- Personal Interview –The selection process for Admission 2020 includes Group Activity and Personal Interview.
- Final Admission -finally, the admission at IRMA will take place after considering candidates test scores, performance in the group activity & interview, work experience, etc.
For Foreign Nationals/ NRIs
- Entrance Test – GMAT/ GRE Scores / CAT 2019 / XAT 2020 scores.
- Personal Interview – Shortlisted candidates will further appear for Online personal interviews.
In the below table, the selection criteria with its weight-age are given:
|CAT 2019/ XAT 2020||35%|
|Academic Performance Rating |
(Class 10th, 12th, and Graduation)
|Diversity Rating |
(Gender, Sports, Extra Curricular and Academic Background)
IRMASAT 2020 Test Centers
The IRMASAT 2020 will be conducted in more than 28 centers in India. All the cities are mentioned below in the table:
|Delhi/ NCR||Delhi, |
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, |
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, |
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata, Kalyani|
IRMASAT 2020 Exam Pattern
IRMASAT is a compulsory online test to assess awareness about issues of social concern. Candidate must be aware of the exam pattern of the IRMASAT 2020. Therefore, the basic overview of the IRMASAT 2020 Exam pattern is given below:
|Type of Question||Objective type|
|No. of Question||40|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.24 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
IRMASAT 2020 Syllabus
IRMASAT 2020 exam will test the general awareness and social knowledge of a candidate. Some questions will be based on the reading passages. Also, the GK questions which require prior knowledge will be asked. Therefore, candidates are advised to cover the following important topics for IRMASAT 2020 exam
- Women-Oriented Schemes
- Sex Ratio
- Short-Term Migration
- Social and Economic Development
- Rural Development
- Rural and Urban Population
- Indian Economy
- IRDP Schemes
- Health Issues
- Human Development
- Human Rights
- Gender and Social Groups
- Educational Initiatives of the Government
- Environmental Issues
- Employment and Literacy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
IRMA Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum marks or Percentage or percentile required for qualifying a particular exam. For every exam, the cut off is different. therefore for clearing the IRMASAT 2020, students can have the idea from the previous cut off mentioned below. In IRMASAT, the cut off is in marks.
|Category||Cut off Marks out of total 100 marks|
|DAP (Differently abled person )||30.9707|
IRMA Admit Card 2020
The admit card for IRMA 2020 PGDRM entrance exam will be released on the official website. the candidate who registered successfully will be able to download it. For downloading the Admit card, candidates need to login by entering the login credentials. Thus, all the candidates must take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center along with an identity proof. The admit card should be kept safe until the complete process of admission is over.
IRMA 2020 Result
The IRMA result will be announced by the exam conducting the authorities in March 2020. Also, the result will be uploaded on the official website of Irma and the candidates will be able to check their result online. After the IRMASAT 2020, the shortlisted candidates will appear for the group discussion. After that, the last step is to appear for the interview. The Result of all the stages will be made online and all the candidates will be able to download it.
The students at IRMA receives 100% placement with quality jobs and packages. therefore, the institute invites more than 600 organization cooperatives, NGOs, government development agencies, and national and international companies or organizations. All the associated organizations aim to promote rural development. According to the Information brochure of IRMA, the average salary and the highest salary of the students who got placed is given below:
(in Lakhs P.A)
(in Lakhs P.A)
The ranking for the Institute of Rural Management Anand is as given below.
- Times B-school Survey 2018 – IRMA ranked 6th best B-school among the top 75 private B-schools of India
- For Research – IRMA Ranked 8th in UTD Top 10 Indian Business School Ranking for
- Business Today – 22nd position among top 100 B-schools in India.
- Living Experience – Ranks 13th in this criteria.
- IRMA ranks 11, overall among the top 100 B-schools of India, as per the survey.
Official Website: www.irma.ac.in