The International School of Management Excellence, Bengaluru one of the top B-Schools in Karnataka. The students are seeking admission to the ISME Bangalore 2019 must register by visiting their official website: www.isme.in. The students must fill the forms and submit it to the college. ISME Bangalore 2019 does not conduct any exams of its own. On the basis of the marks obtained the students in the All India Management exams, the students are called for the interview which is the part of the selection process. For more information, the students can refer to this page.
ISME Bangalore 2019
The ISME Bangalore 2019 accepts the scores of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT for the admission to the management courses offered. So the students must appear for any one of the exams so that are eligible for the selection process.
|1st round application deadline||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|CAT exam date||25 Nov 2018|
|XAT exam date||06 Jan 2019|
|CMAT exam date||28 Jan 2019|
ISME Bangalore Courses Offered
Following are management courses offered at the ISME Bangalore:
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
The PGDM In Marketing/ Finance/ HR/ Business Analytics and Technology Management is an AICTE approved course. It is for a duration of 2 years.
PhD in Management
The PhD course offered in management is under the University of Mysore.
ISME Bangalore Fee Structure
The fee structure for the ISME Bangalore 2019 for the Indian and the international students are given down below. Please note that the fee structure that is given below is as per last year.
|At the time of Admission||Rs.50000||Rs.50000|
|Before 1st term||Rs.195000||Rs.220000|
|Before 3rd term||Rs.195000||Rs.220000|
|Before 4th term||Rs.205000||Rs.225000|
|Hostel and mess 1st year||Rs.110000||Rs.110000|
|Hostel and mess 2nd year||Rs.115000||Rs.115000|
ISME Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
The students who are seeking admission to the PGDM courses offered by ISME Banglore 2019 must go through the Eligibility criteria for admission. The students can check the eligibility criteria from below:
- The students who are seeking admission to the PGDM course offered by the University must hold a bachelor’s’/ master’s degree in any recognized University in any stream such as Science, Technology and Commerce.
- He/ she must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the final examination.
- The work experience of the students will be given an important consideration.
- For Business Analytics, the students must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in commerce/ management/ engineering/ technology or equivalent with minimum 70% marks in Class 10th and 12th or minimum of 70% marks in CAT and 60% minimum marks in class 10th and 12th.
- The students must also have appeared for any one of the exams such as CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT.
ISME Bangalore Selection Process
If the college thinks that you have a potential to be a successful candidate then they will call you for a personal interview. Along with that, the admissions committee will consider each part of the application form that is submitted by the students. The students will get admission to ISME Bangalore performance in school and graduation, extracurricular and community activities and the personal interview.
ISME Bangalore Registration
The registration for ISME Bangalore 2019 can be done in the following ways:
- You can go to the official website of ISME Bangalore that is www.isme.in and register on the official website and then download the application form. OR
- You can write a letter to the admission co-ordinator with a cheque or demand draft with a payment of Rs.1000 (as per last year). OR
- You can fill in the application form online and then download and submit it to the college.
The forms that are completed must be sent to the address that is given below:
International School of Management Excellence
Sy. No. 88, Chembanahalli, Near Dommasandra Circle,
The students must note that the application forms should be complete. The students should not leave any empty fields in the application form. This is so because the ISME rejects the forms that are incomplete.
Documents needed along with the application form:
- Copy of mark cards of class 10th, 12th and graduation
- Statement of purpose
- CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT scorecard
- Application fee
ISME Bangalore Result
The final result of the students that will be selected for the admission to the ISME Bangalore 2019 will be sent to the students on their email address that they have entered in the application form. The students will be selected for the based on their performance in school and college and the personal interview taken by the ISME Bangalore. If the student is selected for the course then he/ she must pay the academic fees within the date and time scheduled by the Institute.
ISME Bangalore Placement
From the past decade, the ISME Bangalore has maintained their record of 100% placements. There has been an increase of 100% in the potential incoming salary to outgoing salary. The top recruiters in the last year were Naukari.com, WNS, Amazon, Saint Gobain, Feedback Consultancy, TESCO, Insafe, Team Lease etc. The placement was conducted in two phases. More than 70 companies has participated in the placement last year.
ISME Bangalore Rankings
The ISME Bangalore has been awarded many rankings in tge last year. Following are the rankings bagged by the College:
- Ranked 53rd in India by Times B-School for the year 2018.
- 8th Top B-School in Karnataka and 9th Top B-School of Eminence by CSR-GHRDC for the year 2017.
- 10th top B-School In Bangalore in the year 2017 by the Week.
Official website: www.isme.in